• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 - 2015 NFL Draft : CHAT

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So from what you're saying its defensive line that's actually the least important. You telling me that if I had a D-line of Reggie White, Alan Page, Joe Greene, Bruce Smith that they would have no chance against the top O-line? That's ridiculous. Has there ever been an offensive lineman who didn't give up a sack his entire career? Of course not, even the best offensive linemen in history give up sacks to lesser players than the ones I just mentioned. O-line makes a difference to me but it's not the main thing that decides a game and shouldn't be. If you have a great O-line to go along with great skill players then of course it helps but again a top offensive line doesn't guarantee victory.

No it doesn't guarantee victory... But neither should ONLY having the best receivers... Its interesting, we look at the skill postions the most and see who is best there... they almost always win... But in reality the line is what creates the skill players... Last draft you "WARNED" me not to take the situational WRs I love to take...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not always about the best receivers either. I have won a draft with middle of the pack receivers.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that I missed the Rodgers playoff argument yesterday. I personally hate QB wins arguments they suck. As for Rodgers he's had up and downs like anyone else. In the 2010 run the game at Atlanta was one of the if not the best game I've ever seen a QB play. His SB performance that year was top notch. He would have thrown for 400 yards easily of not for a million drops and overcame the losses of Donald Driver and Woodson in game. The 3rd and 10 pass to Jennings on the game clinching drive one of the most amazing clutch throws ever. As for recently the Seattle game he sucked but he couldn't move at all with the ankle tear. 2011 he was 15-1 with the worst pass defense statistically of all time. Predictably the defense got torched against the Giants. 2012 was the Kaepernick debacle. If Dom Capers was fired after that like he should have he probably has another ring. 2013 the team was very injured and not better than SF. So Nos was right that last year was the only real disappointment and it should have been there year. Completely healthy and dominant team that should have won it all. Will stick with me forever but the ankle had a lot to do with it.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For instance his first playoff game as a starter he passes for 423 yards and has 5 total td's but the Packers lose 51 - 45

This was the most fun playoff game ever that ended on a brutal non face mask call on a Rodgers fumble. The plays made on offense were just insane

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that I missed the Rodgers playoff argument yesterday. I personally hate QB wins arguments they suck. As for Rodgers he's had up and downs like anyone else. In the 2010 run the game at Atlanta was one of the if not the best game I've ever seen a QB play. His SB performance that year was top notch. He would have thrown for 400 yards easily of not for a million drops and overcame the losses of Donald Driver and Woodson in game. The 3rd and 10 pass to Jennings on the game clinching drive one of the most amazing clutch throws ever. As for recently the Seattle game he sucked but he couldn't move at all with the ankle tear. 2011 he was 15-1 with the worst pass defense statistically of all time. Predictably the defense got torched against the Giants. 2012 was the Kaepernick debacle. If Dom Capers was fired after that like he should have he probably has another ring. 2013 the team was very injured and not better than SF. So Nos was right that last year was the only real disappointment and it should have been there year. Completely healthy and dominant team that should have won it all. Will stick with me forever but the ankle had a lot to do with it.

As the person who started the argument, I never knocked him... All I was trying to ask is why do we give him the benefit of doubt EVERY time he fails, every time anything goes wrong for him it is not his fault, but then knock other QBs... I just think the excuses are getting old...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first game I ever watched was the Doomsday vs Orange Crush Super Bowl when I was 8 years old. Haven't missed a Cowboys game since in 38 years. Seen Staubach, Bradshaw, Montana, Marino, Young, Brady, Manning. While his resume doesn't match up with the others, when it comes to skill level, arm strength, accuracy, mobility, etc, Aaron Rodgers is better than any guy on that list

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the person who started the argument, I never knocked him... All I was trying to ask is why do we give him the benefit of doubt EVERY time he fails, every time anything goes wrong for him it is not his fault, but then knock other QBs... I just think the excuses are getting old...

You sound like some turd on ESPN who's name does not deserve a mention I personally don't believe in QB wins so I don't knock anyone for that. And I would say this is the first season Ive ever seen him actually fail where he hasn't lived up to his standard. Everyone is entitled to an off year. And it is funny calling a 30 TD, 7 int season with the most predictable play calling and slowest receivers in the league off, but he has missed many throws that he normally hits no denying that.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like some turd on ESPN who's name does not deserve a mention I personally don't believe in QB wins so I don't knock anyone for that. And I would say this is the first season Ive ever seen him actually fail where he hasn't lived up to his standard. Everyone is entitled to an off year. And it is funny calling a 30 TD, 7 int season with the most predictable play calling and slowest receivers in the league off, but he has missed many throws that he normally hits no denying that.

you have never knocked Peyton manning for his playoff record/numbers??

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have never knocked Peyton manning for his playoff record/numbers??

First off as Nos already pointed out Manning's playoff numbers pale in comparison to Rodgers' and no I havent. If you flipped Manning and Brady I have no reason to doubt Manning wins just as much. The Patriots were w defensive first team when they won the first 3 rings.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off as Nos already pointed out Manning's playoff numbers pale in comparison to Rodgers' and no I havent. If you flipped Manning and Brady I have no reason to doubt Manning wins just as much. The Patriots were w defensive first team when they won the first 3 rings.

I wouldn't say pale in comparison... In fact the only reason why Rodgers is 101 is because he had one game at 121, Manning had 3 playoff seasons of over 100 and 8 over 90, clearly Rodgers doesn't have that but that's because of significantly less games... But I am not comparing Manning with Rodgers... or Rodgers with anyone, just questioning why he never gets the blame for anything that goes wrong...

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say pale in comparison... In fact the only reason why Rodgers is 101 is because he had one game at 121, Manning had 3 playoff seasons of over 100 and 8 over 90, clearly Rodgers doesn't have that but that's because of significantly less games... But I am not comparing Manning with Rodgers... or Rodgers with anyone, just questioning why he never gets the blame for anything that goes wrong...

Because the playoffs loses have mostly been on D. The one season the Packers had a top of the league defense was 2010. No coincidence. As a Packers fan I'll blame whoever deserves it doesn't matter to me I root for the jersey. And as I said before blame him for the struggles this year he's deserved it, but it's the only time I can say tha

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because it's never really been his fault.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final

1. Ritzy
2. 500
3. UK

I'll send this and the previous draft to Ford tomorrow.

MLB Draft was

1. 500
2. WLK
3. UK