• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 - 2015 NFL Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking we do UK's idea for basketball next and those of us who wanna do golf do golf at the same time. Thoughts?

Might be a lot for me handle but i'm not that busy at work right now so it should be good...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense Ritz but I am so fucking tired of people throwing out the word racist at everything that doesn't make sense to them. I think Obama is a horrible president, according to most liberals I must racist, it has nothing to do with the guy has completely shit on the constitution or that he seems to be a muslim sympathizer it's gotta be his race I hate.

Chip Kelly got rid of black players like DeSean Jackson and Shady McCoy but drafted Jordan Matthews and signed DeMarco Murray. Fucking racist bastard!

People wonder why America isn't the greatest country in the world anymore....

No offense taken and you are entitled to your views. I feel his actions from what I read (not saying that's the full truth) appears that he is a racist towards black men. Now I disagree that if you dislike 1 black guy or several that you are a racist. I dislike several black guys, white guys, no problems with any Asians :D edit: except for the lady at Rice House who tried to poison me, that bitch. LOL. We should be able to speak our mind (to a extent) and not worry that people will accuse us of being a racist, sexiest or other ist. I fought for this country and it is sad how our country is viewed by other countries and even our own. Now the people who talk shit about the United States and burn our flag and stomp on it, I say leave this country immediately. Lets stop supporting everyone (President Obama) lets punish the ones and stop coddling them. Well let me get off my soap box and put my son to bed. Now Nos non of this post was directed at you but you just saying my views.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking we do UK's idea for basketball next and those of us who wanna do golf do golf at the same time. Thoughts?

Might be a lot for me handle but i'm not that busy at work right now so it should be good...

What was UK's bball idea? I will do the basketball draft and maybe do the golf draft.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense Ritz but I am so fucking tired of people throwing out the word racist at everything that doesn't make sense to them. I think Obama is a horrible president, according to most liberals I must racist, it has nothing to do with the guy has completely shit on the constitution or that he seems to be a muslim sympathizer it's gotta be his race I hate.

Chip Kelly got rid of black players like DeSean Jackson and Shady McCoy but drafted Jordan Matthews and signed DeMarco Murray. Fucking racist bastard!

People wonder why America isn't the greatest country in the world anymore....
Obama is a terrible President, nothing to do with his color. Chip Kelly is probably the most arrogant dude on sports. Hate to see him go, would love to see him continue to run the Eagles into the ground

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did somebody text Femur?

;)

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama is a terrible President, nothing to do with his color. Chip Kelly is probably the most arrogant dude on sports. Hate to see him go, would love to see him continue to run the Eagles into the ground

:10: He has done great things for the Redskins confidence. Let's hope the Eagles hire Jim Zorn and their GM Matt Millen :suds:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked at some of the players that have not been picked yet. For sh!ts and giggles, I may put together a team of undrafted guys, just to see how it looks.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did somebody text Femur?

;)

My God I apologize I did text you but didn't see your response to pick Frank for you. We were texting after that and your pick got lost in the shuffle. I'm sorry Fem and the league for making things run slow today. :doh:

Nos is OTC and has been texted. I'll check to see if he responded with a pick :dhd:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll say this, I never voted nor was ever interested in voting until Obama ran... He inspired me so that I went to see him speak (he walked past me as I held my hand out the bastid)... I even did some foot work for him... That was the first election... I did not vote nor did I care to help in any way for his second term... I personally don't think he was necessarily terrible, I just think he's full of shit... Nothing has truly changed and it's business as usual IMO... I probably won't vote this election either... Not sure how we can fix things, I still believe this is the greatest country in the world and wouldn't want to live anywhere else, but we can do better IMO...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know much about Chip Kelley not his views though... I also think the play in game is pretty good... Nice moves and counters, it's going to be tough...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this, I never voted nor was ever interested in voting until Obama ran... He inspired me so that I went to see him speak (he walked past me as I held my hand out the bastid)... I even did some foot work for him... That was the first election... I did not vote nor did I care to help in any way for his second term... I personally don't think he was necessarily terrible, I just think he's full of shit... Nothing has truly changed and it's business as usual IMO... I probably won't vote this election either... Not sure how we can fix things, I still believe this is the greatest country in the world and wouldn't want to live anywhere else, but we can do better IMO...

I respect the shit out of your opinion, you know that. Obama is the first president I can honestly say has be questioning which side he's truly on. Having said that, George W Bush was also one of the worst presidents in our country's history so...

I am in no way being an ass hole I am simply curious what makes us the best country in the world? Aside from this is where we live...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More arrogant than Jerry Jones? Man that's freakin' arrogant!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry WLK but it kills me when people don't vote. I don't care if you vote Mickey Mouse as long as you feel he is the best for this country. Many many soldiers have died for your right to vote and that's the least you can do is cast your vote every 4 years.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mr. Irrelevant pick goes to Milk who is now OTC and has been texted.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wlk3 remember awhile ago you texted me after I donated to support Dash's team and you said anything you need man let me know? Well here it is. I want you and you to convince everyone who is 18 in your family to vote for whoever you feel would be the best person to lead this country. Please WLK do this for me. My friends died in Iraq for our rights. My uncle died in Grenada for our rights. Millions of men and woman have also paid the ultimate price for our freedom and all I am asking is you spend 1 hour every 4th year to vote. Now the way I vote is probably not the best way to decide but its what I use. I don't vote for a certain party. I make a excel sheet of the candidates and do pros and cons on the 5 most important issues to me. Who ever has the most pros wins my vote. My wife never voted till she meet me because I talked her into the importance of it. I probably wouldn't have voted either when I turned 18 but my father also who served told me of the importance of it. So please WLK and everyone take the 1hr and vote its the very least you can do. Thank you.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry WLK but it kills me when people don't vote. I don't care if you vote Mickey Mouse as long as you feel he is the best for this country. Many many soldiers have died for your right to vote and that's the least you can do is cast your vote every 4 years.
I get what you're saying, but Holy Crap, if it's Hilary or Trump, I won't vote because we're fucked either way. I like Rubio, seriously doubt he has a chance. I will never forget the Obama-John McCain debate. My wife and I were talking about the Presidency being a job, and their resumes were like USC football looking for a Head Coach and choosing Stephen A Smith over Nick Saban

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick is in... didn't get the QB i wanted... I really wanted cam... then was going to settle on Steve McNair.... But then realized that my offense is Much better than i expected it to be from the beginning of the draft... didn't realize how deep WR was and ended up with some amazing receivers... so i did not need the scrambler/runnner i thought i did... And just could not pass on Brees....