• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #15 Georgia at. #24 Notre Dame, 7:30 PM EST, NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't poll this forum for there opinion, did you? there are literally millions of football fans outside this board.

i'm discussing one call, if you want to review every penalty, thats up to you.

a gift touchdown in a 1 point game had no effect? lol

It wasn't a gift touchdown. It was clearly a catch to everyone watching except you. Like I said, flail away.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a gift touchdown. It was clearly a catch to everyone watching except you. Like I said, flail away.

lol @ rabid sec fans.

i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't give a frogs fat ass about either team, but looks like a TD to me.

Did to the replay officials and everyone in this thread as well except for some random Boise State fan that has a conspiracy about refs screwing Notre Dame in every loss they've ever had since Knute Rockne.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's no way notre dame ever gets that call reversed on the road, let alone against an sec team.

nor should they.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's no way notre dame ever gets that call reversed on the road, let alone against an sec team.

nor should they.

Should have never been a review to begin with if the ref on the field would have made the obviously correct call to begin with.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have never been a review to begin with if the ref on the field would have made the obviously correct call to begin with.
the sec ref on the field saw if differently. flutie couldn't make a decision on it. the ball appears to move when the recever hit the ground. they is no conclusive view of the ball after the receiver hit the ground, to reverse the call.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the sec ref on the field saw if differently. flutie couldn't make a decision on it. the ball appears to move when the recever hit the ground. they is no conclusive view of the ball after the receiver hit the ground, to reverse the call.

You can see the ball just fine in my video. Godwin had clear control when he hit the ground and a foot down in bounds. Obvious call is obvious, and the fact that you're the only one here that has a problem with it is proof enough.

Though I think blaming refs is always weak sauce, if you're gonna bitch about a call on a game that doesn't involve your team, that questionable late hit call would be your better bet.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can see the ball just fine in my video. Godwin had clear control when he hit the ground and a foot down in bounds. Obvious call is obvious, and the fact that you're the only one here that has a problem with it is proof enough.

Though I think blaming refs is always weak sauce, if you're gonna bitch about a call on a game that doesn't involve your team, that questionable late hit call would be your better bet.
i posted the video, and you replied to it. not sure what video you are talking about.

your the one acting offended because a close critical call is being questioned. i watch very little college football. it doesn't affect me, and i know its corrupt. its all about $$$$$$$$$.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game over

IMG_2691.JPG

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i posted the video, and you replied to it. not sure what video you are talking about.

your the one acting offended because a close critical call is being questioned. i watch very little college football. it doesn't affect me, and i know its corrupt. its all about $$$$$$$$$.

I posted a video on this page. The replay officials agree it's a catch, the Notre Dame fans in this thread agree it's a catch, a fan of one of UGA's biggest rivals just said it's a catch. You're wrong, get over it, and don't confuse mocking you with being offended.

And if it was about money, pretty sure Notre Dame is a bigger brand in college football than Georgia.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't watch the game and couldn't care less who won, but that was a clear TD catch. 100% no shred of doubt.

Not even a tiny bit.

Had possession and one foot in. Controlled it through the entire fall out of bounds.

That's a catch and valid TD.

Period.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted a video on this page. The replay officials agree it's a catch, the Notre Dame fans in this thread agree it's a catch, a fan of one of UGA's biggest rivals just said it's a catch. You're wrong, get over it, and don't confuse mocking you with being offended.

And if it was about money, pretty sure Notre Dame is a bigger brand in college football than Georgia.
georgia is a bigger brand to the sec and their refs. more sec bowl teams = more $$$'s for the sec.

i didn't poll the nd fans in this thread, not do i care what they think, or other sec fans either.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, has to be some mass money driven conspiracy to call a TD a TD when the video shows clearly it was indeed a TD. :L

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
georgia is a bigger brand to the sec and their refs. more sec bowl teams = more $$$'s for the sec.

i didn't poll the nd fans in this thread, not do i care what they think, or other sec fans either.

Well, go sit your corner and be the only person in the world bitching about an obvious catch being ruled a catch.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great catch. Clear possession and a clear foot down.

ball moving at 35 seconds, after receiver hits the ground. flutie asks "is that ball moving". receivers helmet in the way. not enough conclusive evidence to overturn.