• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #15 Georgia at. #24 Notre Dame, 7:30 PM EST, NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I get something for being the only one who voted for the winner in the poll?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ok ... cept after I reminded your pixie dust ass, earlier, bandwagoner.
Well since it was so important to you that I had a logo, I decided to add it. You are just butt-hurt over the loss to Georgia so I'll try to be compassionate.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since it was so important to you that I had a logo, I decided to add it. You are just butt-hurt over the loss to Georgia so I'll try to be compassionate.
Not at all butthurt, Nancy. I didn't expect to beat UGA along with a lot of other folks.

Woulda been nice, but I'm not really gonna lose any sleep or make my team logo go away cuz they lost, unlike some other twat waffles that prance about waving their crotch raisin around when their so-called team happens to win a game. Knawmeen, fruitcake?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all butthurt, Nancy. I didn't expect to beat UGA along with a lot of other folks.

Woulda been nice, but I'm not really gonna lose any sleep or make my team logo go away cuz they lost, unlike some other twat waffles that run around waving their crotch raisin around when their so-called team happens to win a game. Knawmeen, fruitcake?
You really are a poor loser and also a jackass but I guess that's how you roll. You must live a miserable life to let a football game upset you this much.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a poor loser and also a jackass but I guess that's how you roll. You must live a miserable life to let a football game upset you this much.
lel at you trying to troll me.

That's fng hilarious, buttmuffin. You're horrible at it, too, but you prolly already know that.

Obvious troll ... troll is obvious.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel at you trying to troll me.

That's fng hilarious, buttmuffin. You're horrible at it, too, but you prolly already know that.

Obvious troll ... troll is obvious.
Goodnight loser...

giphy.gif

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see it that way, but to each they own.

I just hope that drive doesn't haunt us.
i'm seeing the ball move when he hits the ground at :35, not seeing enough to reverse the field call.

hopefully calls like this even out for nd, over the season, but with the way religion rates in the ncaa these days, i don't know.

boise lost in 3 ot's. not a good day.

Last edited:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm seeing the ball move when he hits the ground at :35, not seeing enough to reverse the field call.

hopefully calls like this even out for nd, over the season, but with the way religion rates in the ncaa these days, i don't know.

boise lost in 3 ot's. not a good day.

You still crying over what was clearly a catch that should have never had to go to review to begin with? Didn't have you pinned as the overly sensitive type, but I guess you can't read everyone.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still crying over what was clearly a catch that should have never had to go to review to begin with? Didn't have you pinned as the overly sensitive type, but I guess you can't read everyone.
seems you are the one being overly sensitive. your team won and you are still crying because someone doesn't agree with you on a call.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems you are the one being overly sensitive. your team won and you are still crying because someone doesn't agree with you on a call.

I make it a point to mock flailers. And you're flailing, dude.

1. You're not a ND Dame fan.
2. There was clear and convincing evidence to overturn the call.
3. You're literally the only person who has this opinion on the play

Now you can either get over it and admit you're wrong like any rational thinker would, or you can cry, kick and scream all the way back to your mother's tit.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make it a point to mock flailers. And you're flailing, dude.

1. You're not a ND Dame fan.
2. There was clear and convincing evidence to overturn the call.
3. You're literally the only person who has this opinion on the play

Now you can either get over it and admit you're wrong like any rational thinker would, or you can cry, kick and scream all the way back to your mother's tit.
1. you're a georgia fan and biased.
2.you can't even admit, with video right in front of you, that it was a very close call and georgia was lucky it went their way, even with an sec officiating crew somehow being allowed to referee the game.
3. there are plenty of people that saw it my way.

your accusing me of crying but saying i'm not an nd fan. weird.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. you're a georgia fan and biased.
2.you can't even admit, with video right in front of you, that it was a very close call and georgia was lucky it went their way, even with an sec officiating crew somehow being allowed to referee the game.
3. there are plenty of people that saw it my way.

your accusing me of crying but saying i'm not an nd fan. weird.

1. I'm one of the more realistic fans on the NCAAF forums
2. I'll admit that the play should have never had to go to review to begin with because it was clearly a catch, and for a biased referee crew, Georgia sure had a lot of penalties
3. Those others you speak of must be too embarrassed to share their viewpoint, cause you're the only one here.

I'm accusing you of crying because it's been over 12 hours and you're still harping over a play that had zero effect on your team, and a play that even the ND fans said was a catch.

Flail away, princess.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I'm one of the more realistic fans on the NCAAF forums
2. I'll admit that the play should have never had to go to review to begin with because it was clearly a catch, and for a biased referee crew, Georgia sure had a lot of penalties
3. Those others you speak of must be too embarrassed to share their viewpoint, cause you're the only one here.

I'm accusing you of crying because it's been over 12 hours and you're still harping over a play that had zero effect on your team, and a play that even the ND fans said was a catch.

Flail away, princess.

i didn't poll this forum for there opinion, did you? there are literally millions of football fans outside this board.

i'm discussing one call, if you want to review every penalty, thats up to you.

a gift touchdown in a 1 point game had no effect? lol