• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #13 Chokies vs ODU/Now/CBS Sports Network

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're beatable, but unless they beat themselves, hard to see anyone from the ACC beating them this year.

Bama is the team everyone should be scared of(like normal). Their run game was pretty well shut down for 3 quarters today and they still dominated. Them having a stud QB is something nobody else in the country needed to see.

Bama's tests before the playoff basically consist of LSU then Georgia

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost top starting corners before the year starts due to injuries/dismissal? Check
Lost top returning DE? Check
Played a qb that to this date, most all VT fans are critical of (JJ)? Check, and by the way he is injured

Things will go South quick or we will play with a giant chip on our shoulder.

I am also curious to see how we respond in qb play. Willis seems pretty capable and HH is a pretty talented athlete. But hell, what do I know at this point. We could be a giant dumpster fire in the making...

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost top starting corners before the year starts due to injuries/dismissal? Check
Lost top returning DE? Check
Played a qb that to this date, most all VT fans are critical of (JJ)? Check, and by the way he is injured

Things will go South quick or we will play with a giant chip on our shoulder.

I am also curious to see how we respond in qb play. Willis seems pretty capable and HH is a pretty talented athlete. But hell, what do I know at this point. We could be a giant dumpster fire in the making...

Hokies coach Justin Fuente says QB Josh Jackson has a fracture to his left fibula, surgery tomorrow.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say congrats ODU fans, but I honestly have never encountered one online or IRL.

But sorry VT fans, I know this sucks, and I can't really say anything to make it suck less. There's nothing positive to take out of this game.

Kent Bazemore, baby!

563be28664392.image.jpg

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I love about football: go out there, thinking your going to have an easy game then go party...and Boom, an injury here/there, an opponent with some talent at key positions, feeling they can win, etc.

You'll get beat.

It can happen to anyone*

*except Alabama 2010-2018

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Josh Jackson has played his last snap as a Hokie. That's at least a pretty significant silver lining in all this