• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 12/6/14 Dubs @ Bull

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the D. Green show early on.

Career high tonight 7 3pt's made.

But the biggest stat that will probably go overlooked is Steph , Klay, Livingston held D.Rose to 0 pts in the second half.

Love the defense tonight. Klay blocking atleast 2 jumpers from Hinrich, Bogut set the tone early on with his defense, and the Dubs didn't have any issues closing this game out.

So much for the critics saying we can't play against "bigger/physical teams", Gibson/Noah/Gasol are a handful, and Dubs had no problems tonight, in fact them forced 20+ TO's by the Bulls.

12 in a row so far, Lets plan the parade now? Market street in SF, or International Blvd in Oakland? Tough choices.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great team win tonight. The Dubs had to know going into the game that D Green was going to be open all night from the 3-pt line. Not only was Curry hitting Green at the line, but Livingston and Thompson were dropping it to Green for 3. Green also had some other drives and shots. 3-4 blocks and steals, lots of hustle plays.

Thompson was very aggressive with the ball in his hands. He created lots of baskets or fouls off of the dribble. There is a contagious desire on this team to get better. Curry started it a few years ago and Thompson has added many facets to his game as well. Now, D. Green is knocking down 7 3-pointers!

I'm glad I was wrong about predicting that Chicago would win when we were talking about who might stop our winning streak.

Okay, so if we're in the finals and we're close to winning it, are one of you guys going to let me crash with you so we can celebrate the championship in the streets of Oakland?

Who do we get to beat next?

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at the box score again last night for Green.

31 pts, 11/20 from the field, 7-13 from 3pt land, 7 boards, 4 steal, 3 blocks, 1 dime, 1 TO

Those are just ridiculous #'s, reminds me of what the Matrix used to do back in the day. Green is slowly playing himself into a fat contract, and possibly off this team. I hope the Dubs find a way to resign him.

I'm guessing for the financial stability its going to mean AI#9 or D.Lee have to be moved next year possibly. But I'll leave that up to Myers.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D. Green

The Warriors have got to find a way to resign Dray. I've always had a feeling this guy was good but didn't see this coming. I thought he was more an energy guy, bright, quick to recognize the situation but never thought he would be this productive. I don't know many teams that would want either Ai or D. Lee. If I'm a GM, I'd rather Lee because he seems to have much more in the tank. Also, you have to trade Lee to an Eastarrn team - maybe Toronto as TOR is close but still needs additional pieces. Cleve could use Lee but they need size and pure shooting more than anything else.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at the box score again last night for Green.

31 pts, 11/20 from the field, 7-13 from 3pt land, 7 boards, 4 steal, 3 blocks, 1 dime, 1 TO

Those are just ridiculous #'s, reminds me of what the Matrix used to do back in the day. Green is slowly playing himself into a fat contract, and possibly off this team. I hope the Dubs find a way to resign him.

I'm guessing for the financial stability its going to mean AI#9 or D.Lee have to be moved next year possibly. But I'll leave that up to Myers.

D.Lee is without question not on the team next year. He's not on it now and they don't miss him. Harsh but factual.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of, the OP does not get credit for this win by posting after the fact. Fair is fair.

I came here at halftime last night ready to post a profanity laced tirade directed at the refs. Does anyone remember the two fouls called on Klay in the final two minutes? One was a light brushing up against Gasol under the basket after Iggy had secured the rebound well away from the "incident." But the other was really upsetting. Klay had timed Butler perfectly as he went up for a jump shot, and Butler adjusted himself in mid-air for fear of getting the shot blocked. The ref interpreted that to mean he was fouled, though replay showed that he wasn't even touched.

Some real home cooking there. For me, NBA refs are little better than those in WWE.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Draymond Green IS the thrid star on this team.

Kareem, Magic and Worthy
Parrish, Bird and McHale (and arguably DJ)
Steph, Klay and Draymond. He's that good at both ends of the floor now, and by next season, will start getting All-Star and Team USA consideration.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of, the OP does not get credit for this win by posting after the fact. Fair is fair.

I came here at halftime last night ready to post a profanity laced tirade directed at the refs. Does anyone remember the two fouls called on Klay in the final two minutes? One was a light brushing up against Gasol under the basket after Iggy had secured the rebound well away from the "incident." But the other was really upsetting. Klay had timed Butler perfectly as he went up for a jump shot, and Butler adjusted himself in mid-air for fear of getting the shot blocked. The ref interpreted that to mean he was fouled, though replay showed that he wasn't even touched.

Some real home cooking there. For me, NBA refs are little better than those in WWE.

Fair enough, I think I'm 15-0 this year, I won't accept blame for those 2 loses, I blame the lack of support from the role players on this board :yahoo:

Ref's are slowly going to learn, Klay is the best 2 way guard in the league barn none. Klay isn't just a Jump shooter anymore, I loved his finishes in the lane over Gasol time and time again.

Steph, Klay, possibly D.Green and Bogut voted on as a reserves to the ASG? Wouldn't that be something?

Now with my homer googles off, what was Klay doing shooting up 8 pts, with 18 seconds on the shot clock :L

Even Fitz and Barnett were shocked, no reason to launch a 3 at that point. Klay will learn though.

OT: Dennis, Giants getting Lester/Headley? Just Say No to Melky Part Deux right? I'd rather then overpay for Morse for 2/3 of the year again.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Draymond Green IS the thrid star on this team.

Kareem, Magic and Worthy
Parrish, Bird and McHale (and arguably DJ)
Steph, Klay and Draymond. He's that good at both ends of the floor now, and by next season, will start getting All-Star and Team USA consideration.

Beat me to it, to me that's where Thibbs screwed up last night. He opted to go "big with Gasol/Noah" instead of going small to match Green/Speights.

This again, is where our depth comes into play. Gibson got into foul trouble, and CHI didn't really have options at the 4 to throw in there. The could have ran out Dunleavey for a brief moment, but we would have killed them on the boards.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, I think I'm 15-0 this year, I won't accept blame for those 2 loses, I blame the lack of support from the role players on this board :yahoo:

Ref's are slowly going to learn, Klay is the best 2 way guard in the league barn none. Klay isn't just a Jump shooter anymore, I loved his finishes in the lane over Gasol time and time again.

Steph, Klay, possibly D.Green and Bogut voted on as a reserves to the ASG? Wouldn't that be something?

Now with my homer googles off, what was Klay doing shooting up 8 pts, with 18 seconds on the shot clock :L

Even Fitz and Barnett were shocked, no reason to launch a 3 at that point. Klay will learn though.

OT: Dennis, Giants getting Lester/Headley? Just Say No to Melky Part Deux right? I'd rather then overpay for Morse for 2/3 of the year again.
As far as I'm concerned, the team owes most of its success this season to you. Keep it up, and we'll try to support you as best we can.

Yeah, Klay deserves to go up a rung on the ladder in the estimation of the refs (god I hate NBA refs). Hopefully, though, even if Klay had nailed that three, Kerr would still have nailed him for it.

And fuck Melky. He's a cheat that let his team down. I can't imagine that he would be welcomed back too warmly in the clubhouse.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"As far as I'm concerned, the team owes most of its success this season to you. Keep it up, and we'll try to support you as best we can.

Yeah, Klay deserves to go up a rung on the ladder in the estimation of the refs (god I hate NBA refs). Hopefully, though, even if Klay had nailed that three, Kerr would still have nailed him for it.

And fuck Melky. He's a cheat that let his team down. I can't imagine that he would be welcomed back too warmly in the clubhouse."

:omg:I DIDN'T KNOW WE COULD CURSE HERE! Oh, boy, am I gonna start cursing now! Is there a limit to how many curse words we can say per post, or is it just open season?

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"As far as I'm concerned, the team owes most of its success this season to you. Keep it up, and we'll try to support you as best we can.

And fuck Melky. He's a cheat that let his team down. I can't imagine that he would be welcomed back too warmly in the clubhouse."

:omg:I DIDN'T KNOW WE COULD CURSE HERE! Oh, boy, am I gonna start cursing now! Is there a limit to how many curse words we can say per post, or is it just open season?

Yeah, this isn't the Disney board, you can swear all you want on here. Sad thing is, I think the Giants are out of options, and really want Melky back :L

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that adderall isn't allowed in the NFL. I think that the Ravens lineman Gnata just got suspended for using it. Do you know if it's also not allowed in baseball? If not, what if someone has a subscription?