• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 12/13/14 Dubs at Dal 11a PST Tip

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering those two missed free throws at the other end, we can call it even. Though he is still ahead of Iggy when the team goes small, he didn't play particularly well today, unlike the last game where it looked like he had arrived.

He's a good player though. He'll never be what he was before theknee but he is a solid, reliable backup. I only caught the 4th quarter today. Did Bogut play at all?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering those two missed free throws at the other end, we can call it even. Though he is still ahead of Iggy when the team goes small, he didn't play particularly well today, unlike the last game where it looked like he had arrived.

He's a good player though. He'll never be what he was before the knee but he is a solid, reliable backup. I only caught the 4th quarter today. Did Bogut play at all?

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Barbosa this morning / afternoon, Dubs could have used him to guard Ellis.

Klay played 41 minutes, I wonder if he will have his legs under him against NO tomorrow.

Dubs keep rolling, that 1st quarter was epic, they smashed DAL in the mouth and never gave up the lead. It sounds funny to say, but it almost seems like the Dubs are sneaking up on folks, the defense in particular surprises many teams, they don't expect it

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Love your intensity!

Warrior fans have built up a lot of scar tissue over the years. We are finally good and I don't want them to slip back to old ways.