• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dubs @ Dal 4/1/14 530p PST

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grrr.. no Bogut, or Lee tonight. Bogut not making the 2 game roadie, D.Lee not expected to play.

No this isn't one of those silly April Fool's Jokes.

Keys to the game, Speights, HB, Blake, the bench.

Steph/Klay/AI/JO are going to give you what you expect, someone else needs to step up. This is a must win, even short handed, Dubs need to find a way tonight.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grrr.. no Bogut, or Lee tonight. Bogut not making the 2 game roadie, D.Lee not expected to play.

Steph/Klay/AI/JO are going to give you what you expect, someone else needs to step up. This is a must win, even short handed, Dubs need to find a way tonight.

Minute chance of winning in Dallas without Bogut and Lee and zero chance in San Antonio.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Ws did their job for me this year...keep it interesting until baseball starts.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling that HB is going to drop 40 on the Mavs. tonight.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Dennis, how would you score the Giants first game? A win's a win? Or we were just damn lucky?

What happened to our defense? Did we leave it in SF?
Always glad to provide a chuckle amigo!

Just like in The Association, any win is a good win. Last season, a big part of the problem was the often anemic hitting, so last night was encouraging from that standpoint.

I hope I don't jinx Steph with that April Fools.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Dennis, how would you score the Giants first game? A win's a win? Or we were just damn lucky?

What happened to our defense? Did we leave it in SF?

A win's a win. They all count the same even when you play like shit.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge win! I haven't whooped it up that much for a long, long time. Huge shot by Steph.

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We needed this one. Steph n Klay showed up tonight n Crawford, Speights, Oneal n Iggy were no slouches either. Great squeak out win.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great game, and it greatly increases the probability that the Warriors will make the playoffs. If they split their remaining 8 games Dallas will have to go 7-0 to move ahead of us, which obviously isn't very likely. A few things bothered me in terms of coaching strategy, but I'm not going to nitpick. A gutty win and a true team effort. Nice to see Curry get some help after the Knicks game. I was only off by 40 points in my prediction of how much HB would score tonight.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuck at work, looks like D.Green got the start?

Glad to see AI#9, Klay, JO helping out aswell.

No Bogut, No Lee, no problems.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUBS!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrian beltre walk off and steph game winner! Can't get any better then that!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great game, and it greatly increases the probability that the Warriors will make the playoffs. If they split their remaining 8 games Dallas will have to go 7-0 to move ahead of us, which obviously isn't very likely. A few things bothered me in terms of coaching strategy, but I'm not going to nitpick. A gutty win and a true team effort. Nice to see Curry get some help after the Knicks game. I was only off by 40 points in my prediction of how much HB would score tonight.

I will have to disagree. It was an exciting game, but the defense (surprise!) was poor. Dallas shot 50% from the field and 47% from behind the arc. The Ws consistently failed to close out on Mavs shooters.

I'm glad they won; any win is a good win and this makes up for the bed crapping on Sunday -- but it was not a "great game."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to disagree. It was an exciting game, but the defense (surprise!) was poor. Dallas shot 50% from the field and 47% from behind the arc. The Ws consistently failed to close out on Mavs shooters.

I'm glad they won; any win is a good win and this makes up for the bed crapping on Sunday -- but it was not a "great game."[/QU

It was a great game, because it was exciting, the Warriors were without two starters on the road, and Curry made a money shot with. 01 seconds on the clock in OT to seal the deal and greatly increase the Warriors chances of making the playoffs. I that doesn't qualify as great I don't know what does.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm glad they won; any win is a good win and this makes up for the bed crapping on Sunday -- but it was not a "great game."

It was a great game actually

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last play at the end when jermaine caught the ball, it was a goaltend. But it worked in our favor tonight

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I watched the whole game and I thought it was very entertaining, stressful and turned out to be a Great Win by the Dubs!