• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 12/14/14 Dubs @ NO 3p PST Tip

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are big and fast ---- really? FAST? Memphis - fast? No, they're big but no speedsters at all on that team.

Oh yeah, most defintely! Conley and Courtney Lee might be the two quickest/fastest pair of Guards in the league. Lee is also huge as is that front line. In combination they are big and fast;hence the 19 and 4 record.

The "big" part is what will get the Dubs though without a legitimate Center to combat them with.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a monster epic statement it would make for the banged up Ws to go into Memphis and win that game.

Gotta be 2-1 against but well within the realm of possible.

They'll have to shoot extremely well to accomplish that but, I agree, it can be done. I guarantee I will be watching.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think that the Warriors WILL win?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, not on paper but I'm always optimistic. It can be done, but Memphis is a very, very good team and we are short-handed and road weary. I look forward to watching and my hope is that the bench steps up and makes an impact. That is the area for this particular game where I think the Warriors may have an advantage.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I meant to make this post on the Memphis game thread. I can't bring myself to say who I think is going to win either. I'll be pissed if we lose. Winning so much makes losing hard to take.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very few people on this planet who watch the NBA think the Grizz are fast.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There really isn't anything as a good loss, but I'd prefer a loss to a team that is a toss up versus a team that we played down to their level. The Grizzlies made the Warriors work, every possession on the offensive and defensive end. The Warriors needed a game like this against a very quality opponent.

Even if we have a #fullsquad, the Grizzlies are the second worst matchup for the Warriors (first being the Spurs). They play a grind it out game which the Warriors are not really that well equiped to handle. The slow paced offense for the Grizz eliminates some of the flow and continuity of the Warriors offense, which was evident at times yesterday.

The good news: Warriors shot very poorly yesterday and sustained a huge run made against them, made a lot of careless turnovers, and still were in a position to win against the second best team in the NBA. That to me is the biggest indicator of our potential this season versus a comeback win against a team like Orlando.