• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 12/2/14 Dubs vs ORL 730p Tip off

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good teams find ways to win no matter what....but why are you looking ahead to the Bulls game?
(Did you forget that we have a game to play tonight against the Pelicans?)

Whoops, must have had the Bulls on my mind. Maybe I was overlooking Unibrow, or hoping we could beat them easily.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* ftr: I have no problem w/ Steph, Klay, Dray, Iggy, or HB taking 3's (it's part of their arsenal) ...but Kerr has to tell Barbosa to not shoot so many of those...especially if one of those other sharpshooters are on the floor as the better go to option.

Err.. D. Green on set 3 point shots (feet set, able to extend properly) is about 80% on the year, when he has to create for himself or rotates over to open space, he's about 15%.

Iggy has no arsenal at this point. His offensive game consists of passing to open man, and tipping it to an open spot at this point. Love his defense still, but his offense is not there.

HB has the corner 3' I'll give you that, but when he has to create for himself, I'd prefer him 20 feet and in still.

Steph and Klay can shoot it from the parking lot 24/7/365.

Speights when he is rolling can have the green light.

Rush needs to get back into Dub shape.

No one else on the team should ever shoot 3's ever, unless Kerr suits up and decided to make a comeback.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Err.. D. Green on set 3 point shots (feet set, able to extend properly) is about 80% on the year, when he has to create for himself or rotates over to open space, he's about 15%.

Iggy has no arsenal at this point. His offensive game consists of passing to open man, and tipping it to an open spot at this point. Love his defense still, but his offense is not there.

HB has the corner 3' I'll give you that, but when he has to create for himself, I'd prefer him 20 feet and in still.

Steph and Klay can shoot it from the parking lot 24/7/365.

Speights when he is rolling can have the green light.

Rush needs to get back into Dub shape.

No one else on the team should ever shoot 3's ever, unless Kerr suits up and decided to make a comeback.

While Barbosa has not shot the 3 well this year, he is a lifetime 39% shooter from 3, which is equivalent of shooting 58.5% from 2-point range. When he's in the game, Curry and Thompson are usually not in. Barbosa should look for and take open 3's, in my opinion. That's like saying that D. Green should never have tried shooting the 3 and never knowing he could hit them. Barbosa has a feathery touch with the ball, whether from 3 or with his beautiful layups. Until he proves that he can't make the 3 at least 35% of the time, I say he's got a green light.