• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 12/18 Dubs vs OKC 730p Tip oFF

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aka the Dubs get more bads day

• Bogut out yet again
  • Rondo got traded to Mavs
  • Sales Tax got raised in California again, I'm guessing its coming in 2015

Can it get any worse? If you're a Dubs fan, you are used to bad news, but things were falling into place like those jigsaw pieces this year. Bad things come in 3's, next thing you know, Melo will get traded to a team on the West Coast (which could actually help the DUbs actually :nod: )

Can we get some home cooking like MEM did vs us the other day? Ref's give us a few calls, and maybe, we some good bounces, Dubs steal this one?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aka the Dubs get more bads day

• Bogut out yet again
  • Rondo got traded to Mavs
  • Sales Tax got raised in California again, I'm guessing its coming in 2015

Can it get any worse? If you're a Dubs fan, you are used to bad news, but things were falling into place like those jigsaw pieces this year. Bad things come in 3's, next thing you know, Melo will get traded to a team on the West Coast (which could actually help the DUbs actually :nod: )

Can we get some home cooking like MEM did vs us the other day? Ref's give us a few calls, and maybe, we some good bounces, Dubs steal this one?

We have built up a lot of scar tissue over the years. We fans can handle this too.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, tis one got ugly quickly

OKC up 30-13, Durant outscoring the DUbs 16-13 by himself, he could go for 70+ tonight if Dubs don't try to play better defense.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC was just overmatched by the Dubs' entire team after losing Durant in the second half. What was impressive, though, was the comeback during the first half while Durant was still in the game. Nice games from HB, Green and Livingston.

I haven't watched the 2nd half yet, but it basically confirms what I thought of OKC. Durant and RW are great, the rest of the team not so much.

Durant was on pace for 60+ pts and no one on the Dubs could stop him, except for Speights Mighty Left foot.

Injuries happen, but Dubs got very luck in that regard. Without Bogut, Lee and Barbosa, that basically even up the odds.

Glad to see the Dubs bounce back, More importantly, I still have only 1 loss this year starting threads. Greg/Sushi , you are up in, time to play Russian Roulette. Bogut out til January at the earliest, I'll be happy if Dubs go .500 while he is out. :lol:

Giants talk : Peavy 2 years 7 mil 1st year, 13 million 2nd year, 4 mil signing bonus? :L:L:L

I suppose its better than a 7 year team for a pitcher, but that's a bit steep for a guy who didn't exactly perform in the playoffs.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, it was actually the Thunder who were trying to steal the game...but that didn't happen.

Anyhow...now the Dubs can enjoy a nice 3 day weekend until their next game on Monday night vs. Sac.

Last edited by a moderator:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant and Westbrook went nuts and the Warriors still held a 2 point lead at half (Durant got injured with 2.5 seconds left before half). The Warriors took the Thunder's best shot and not only was over to come a 17 point deficit, but take a lead into half.

Who knows what would have happened in the second half. Injuries happen in the NBA and you have to take advantage of an opportunity to win a game against a quality team. Good win for the Dubs.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant and Westbrook went nuts and the Warriors still held a 2 point lead at half (Durant got injured with 2.5 seconds left before half). The Warriors took the Thunder's best shot and not only was over to come a 17 point deficit, but take a lead into half.

Who knows what would have happened in the second half. Injuries happen in the NBA and you have to take advantage of an opportunity to win a game against a quality team. Good win for the Dubs.
From a comparative standpoint, I was going to say something similar, so thanks for saying it first.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a little lucky with this one but I'll take it. Every win they can get with Bogut out is a plus