• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

11th

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not too shabby.. but there are a few teams above them that TSN must be smoking on

buffalo
boston
san jose
vancouver
nj
washington
phoenix
chicago
LA

are the teams above us.. i'm not buyin the bolded ones.. LA maybe, they are young and have loads of talent, especially in net which can take you places.. but ryan miller is basically the only player worthy of mention on buffalo (maybe vanek if he shows up this year).. phoenix, really?, come on now.. chicago lost 1/2 their team and they're replacing them with league minimum players, no way they are better than us..

the rest i can see the argument..

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
way too low. thats ridiculous. we have arguably the best defense in the league as well as probably the deepest offense. we are fresh off a stanley cup final run and have essentially only strengthened our defense. i dont understand how we arent even in the top 10, let alone top 5. baffles me.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I see our conference like

caps
pens
bruins
flyers
devs
sabres
habs
rags

I dont think we'll be above the Pens, and the Sabres will most likely not be above us.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a little suprised to see Buffalo higher. I think they lost some talent from a team without depth to begin. I think they took a step back, but still have Miller. Arguments can be made against others as well. Just remember, we are a team built for the playoffs!:cool:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are built for the playoffs no doubt.. and if i'm making the end of the season rankings i guess its not that ludacris.. but if i'm going off teams with the best shot to win the cup? we should be higher..

caps
bruins
devils
pens
flyers
tampa
buffalo
ottawa

IMO.. washington will win the prez trophy again because the SE is putrid.. tampa sneaks in this year, i think gagne busts out, plus stamkos, lecavalier, and st louis.. they have a stout offense.. montreal goes no where with price (who sucks).. boston cruises in the NE, because it will be very weak too IMO.. miller gets the sabres to the playoffs.. ottawa sneaks in because the rags will loose too many in the ATL and every other team is bad..

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Buffalo has the Miller and a bench full of players IMO.

Regardless these are only predictions. :)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just assume the flyers will take weeks off at a time like they did last year.. as long as richards and carter are at the helm of this team, i'll expect them to not care for a while, hopefully it doesn't doom us like it was close to doing last year

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two things that worry me about the Flyers play are injuries and goaltending.

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i dont understand how everyone thinks the pens have a legit shot this year..they are a weak team. they have a good defense, crosby, malkin and staal. thats it. their top winger right now is....pascal dupuis? asham is slated to be on the second line opening night? thats not good at all.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11th?? Okay. Nooo problem.

Go ahead everyone --- just discount the Flyers.

I like it like that.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not too shabby.. but there are a few teams above them that TSN must be smoking on

buffalo
boston
san jose
vancouver
nj
washington
phoenix
chicago
LA

are the teams above us.. i'm not buyin the bolded ones.. LA maybe, they are young and have loads of talent, especially in net which can take you places.. but ryan miller is basically the only player worthy of mention on buffalo (maybe vanek if he shows up this year).. phoenix, really?, come on now.. chicago lost 1/2 their team and they're replacing them with league minimum players, no way they are better than us..

the rest i can see the argument..

If Braydon Schenn and Jonathan Bernier makes LA and play to 75% of their potential, they fill their biggest weaknesses at #2 center and goalie. Other than that, they are loaded. Willie Mitchell makes that team SO much better.

Ryan Miller's 1 good year does not make Buffalo a top 10 team, nor does it make him a one-man team. He's just another player on a weak team. And I would probably bold San Jose. Their goaltending is as shitty as ours, but with less offensive depth and much less defensive. Other than that, I agree with you.

i dont understand how everyone thinks the pens have a legit shot this year..they are a weak team. they have a good defense, crosby, malkin and staal. thats it. their top winger right now is....pascal dupuis? asham is slated to be on the second line opening night? thats not good at all.

I don't agree with that. Martin is their puck mover to replace Gonchar, but he's been a 30 point defender his entire career. Michalek is like Kukkonen; blocks a lot of shots, but plays out of position a lot to get the blocks. Both those guys are prototypical #3s. Orpik is a #2, and they already had a #3 in Letang and a #5 in Goligoski. I still don't know who their #6 is. That's not a good defense; that's the Devils' defense. The same defense that the Flyers hemmed in shift after shift last year because they only had 2 puckmovers on the defense. I'm not buying their hype at all.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't put any stock in any of this prediction bullshit! Our team either makes it or they don't. It's just that simple. Besides what deciding variables are they using to determine these outcomes? Fuck I could save them all a lot of time by just asking Barry Melrose.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our depth on offense and defense considerably. If there's a team in the Nhl that is essentially well equipped to deal with injuries, it is ours.

I'm not going to put any stock at all in these preseason games. They are completely meaningless. I sure as hell got a laugh out of watching hundreds if not thousands of Leafs fans celebrate on the live feed I was watching when they won the game lastnight in the shootout. It was as if they had won the Cup. You know you've got an awful lot of desperation and almost zero chance to accomplish anything of value during the actual season and postseason when you're screaming bloody murder toward the heavens after a shootout win in the preseason. Please.

Regardless, I was mildly amused.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Caps
buffalo
Flyers
pens
bruins
devils
habs
tampa
otts...buffalo will have another strong season like last year...just depends how much they wear miller out... Caps will be good still have to prove it in the post season...pens defense is weak...if fluery faulters there in trouble... bruins good solid team...still will have trouble scoring...habs...a fluke...devils...are done... just looking at the east...rangers somewhere on the bottom 3 whatever...lol