• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: 11/13 NFL Denver @ Buffalo 8:15pm EST on ABC

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coach doesn't hold his players accountable for their repeat mistakes. I agree they have the talent but Josh doesn't value the football

Well he (for some stupid reason) tried to sEnd a MeSsAGe by sitting Cook for almost a half after his 1st fumble in a year and a half. Fittingly, Cook then showed they probably win that game if dumbass let him ride it out instead, and ended up taking the L.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two teams on a 3 game win streak.

That’s a lotta hoop chedda for me!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, Sean McDermott benched Cook for a quarter because of a fumble.

Hope he benches himself next week for being a dumbass with poop in his pants. He left 12 men on the field like an idiot.

Maybe should have benched Josh Allen for his dumbass turnovers.

More like Sean McDuuuuurrrrrrmbass.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly won't be surprised if Buffalo and Cinci both miss the play-offs this year. Both teams have a tough schedule remaining and have the same amount of wins as the Texans, Raiders and Colts and only one more win than the Broncos, Chargers and Jets. Of all those teams including the Bengals, the Bills only have the tiebreaker over the Raiders. Almost need to win every game to get in. As for the Bengals, last in their own division and now lose the tiebreaker to the Texans. They likely need to win at least 6 of their final 8 games to have a shot and do not play a team with a losing record. The AFC is too tough right now, especially the AFCN.

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo sports has now achieved total mediocrity - the Bills and Sabres are both at exactly .500. Can't remember that ever happening before.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, Sean McDermott benched Cook for a quarter because of a fumble.

Hope he benches himself next week for being a dumbass with poop in his pants. He left 12 men on the field like an idiot.
i agree. If or for some when...Dallas's coach would have a thread with well over 100 super smart responses by now.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly won't be surprised if Buffalo and Cinci both miss the play-offs this year. Both teams have a tough schedule remaining and have the same amount of wins as the Texans, Raiders and Colts and only one more win than the Broncos, Chargers and Jets. Of all those teams including the Bengals, the Bills only have the tiebreaker over the Raiders. Almost need to win every game to get in. As for the Bengals, last in their own division and now lose the tiebreaker to the Texans. They likely need to win at least 6 of their final 8 games to have a shot and do not play a team with a losing record. The AFC is too tough right now, especially the AFCN.
I'd be a little surprised if Cinci missed out but they are on the wrong side of a few tiebreakers right now. They're losing to the wrong teams. Chiefs have 2 games against the Raiders, a game against the Bills, and a game against the Bengals. A really good chance KC can knock out all three teams if they win all of those games. Thatd be fun. More realistically I do think Cinci gets in and Buffalo...probably doesnt. These first place schedules are no joke.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and here I thought the Patriots had bad Special Teams play...

But I hate that chuck and pray for PI throw though. Especially when the ball is so badly underthrown

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like CYA by McDermott.

Of course, he is the one that should be on the hot seat.
The Bills have been a "Jekyll/Hide" team for a while now. The first occurrence was probably the "Hamlin game", where they looked like they were sleep-walking before the team got bailed out by injury. There have been a number of other occasions where the Bills looked like they just weren't focused/ready to play - the playoff game vs. Bengals last season, the opener vs. the Jets, the London game vs. Jacksonville to name a few.
Who else other than a HC can you blame for a team "not showing up"?

The way the Leslie Frazier situation was handled seemed rather peculiar, too. They waited until March to announce that he was "taking a year off", and that McDermott was essentially taking over the defense/play calling. NFL coaches keep insane hours as it is, so dumping additional duties on the HC probably hasn't helped.

I checked back on when McDermott/Beane were hired - looks like McDermott was hired first, but the owners hired both. So if they wanted to can McDermott and keep Beane, they probably could.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! He looked like he knew what he was doing. Hard to blame him, but I guess it’s easier to fire him than blame the playmakers who often commit mistakes. Not sure that is a good move by the Bills.