• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 games for Hardy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two playoff games: Mincey had two sacks and Lawrence had two sacks. Lawrence was in his first half a season. Possible he gets better? Also made a point to say that if need be Crawford could play SDE if we ended up with another 3 tech we like as much. No one said our DE's were fantastic, just not as weak as other spots. Adding Hardy to this makes us fine for 2015. It's going forward if Hardy isn't here that we have an issue. By the way the comment you couldn't understand was "If they are thinking Hardy may be here long term ". Not that he will be. Back to dream world for you numbnutz...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this however, if this team feels confident that Goofdell's decision on Hardy will be overturned and the games that Hardy is suppose to be suspended for will be reduced to say 4-6 games, then team can feel better about not reaching for a need pick @ DE/OLB (if). I think they need to upgrade their DL regardless, and must pick up a an athletic penetrating DLmen in this draft somehow. One of the reasons that the Seahawks find a way to beat you and is the team to beat every year, is because of their relentless pressure that they can provide upfront with their hard hitting defenders in the secondary. Intimidation is a big part of this game. This team has been too soft on defense for far too long.

Watch out behind, there is some backtracking going on...

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some valid points, but it's also true the Cowboys were within an overturned call of possibly playing Seattle in the NFCC, after beating them there earlier in the season, without a strong pass rush. It could be argued that having Crawford and Lawrence a year older, and getting back Lee and McClain, that Dallas D will already be better. Add in Hardy for half a season(zero chance it remains 10 games), and whatever is added in the draft, and while not the 78 Steelers,the unit could be at least competitive

Where did you get those odds from lol? Pure speculation. I deal in facts, not pure conjecture. Is it possible that Hardy's games get reduced? Sure, but it's not a given. If you don't think Goofdell hasn't thought this one out, then you're wrong. Could care less about "almost" also, they could have moved on to the NFC Championship with even a small resemblance of a pass rush in that game. Just like you suggest they could be better, it's entirely possible that they could be worse with the same defense and no Murray to help limit their defensive exposure. You look through rose colored dream spectacles and what ifs, I look at what if not?

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two playoff games: Mincey had two sacks and Lawrence had two sacks. Lawrence was in his first half a season. Possible he gets better? Also made a point to say that if need be Crawford could play SDE if we ended up with another 3 tech we like as much. No one said our DE's were fantastic, just not as weak as other spots. Adding Hardy to this makes us fine for 2015. It's going forward if Hardy isn't here that we have an issue. By the way the comment you couldn't understand was "If they are thinking Hardy may be here long term ". Not that he will be. Back to dream world for you numbnutz...

Is this the "why call me names and insults first, poor me", thread again??

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. This is the "Greg" is a numbnutz thread. Come on, try to follow along...

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. This is the "Greg" is a numbnutz thread. Come on, try to follow along...

Nothing but a bunch of hacks, clowns, and hypocrites, living in a Cowboys' dream world.

Funny you never responded to my post until one of your girlfriends showed up here.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing but a bunch of hacks, clowns, and hypocrites, living in a Cowboys' dream world.

Funny you never responded to my post until one of your girlfriends showed up here.

So you triple up on the insults after acting like you aren't the problem here?
No, I responded once I saw how stupid and inaccurate what you posted was. Your brain is disturbing how it works...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you get those odds from lol? Pure speculation. I deal in facts, not pure conjecture. Is it possible that Hardy's games get reduced? Sure, but it's not a given. If you don't think Goofdell hasn't thought this one out, then you're wrong. Could care less about "almost" also, they could have moved on to the NFC Championship with even a small resemblance of a pass rush in that game. Just like you suggest they could be better, it's entirely possible that they could be worse with the same defense and no Murray to help limit their defensive exposure. You look through rose colored dream spectacles and what ifs, I look at what if not?
LMAO, you have 36,972 posts about AP coming to Dallas, yet all you deal in is "facts, not pure conjecture"........I wasn't trying to insult you, but you won't take the "kick me here" sign off your ass.
Just so you know, Roger Goodell will have no say in what Hardy's actual suspension is. He said 10 games. It's appealed. Then it goes to an arbitrator picked by the League(will uphold suspension). Then it goes to court where the NFL has a weak argument, because what Hardy did falls under the old agreement which carries a precedent of 2 games. The NFL knows the ruling will be reduced in court, probably to somewhere between 2-6 games, but they still win the court of public opinion, while also making the statement that under the new policy, the League will crack down
Greg, if you wake up tomorrow, walk outside, and there's 2" of water on the ground, you wouldn't need video surveillance to know it rained:L

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, you have 36,972 posts about AP coming to Dallas, yet all you deal in is "facts, not pure conjecture"........I wasn't trying to insult you, but you won't take the "kick me here" sign off your ass.
Just so you know, Roger Goodell will have no say in what Hardy's actual suspension is. He said 10 games. It's appealed. Then it goes to an arbitrator picked by the League(will uphold suspension). Then it goes to court where the NFL has a weak argument, because what Hardy did falls under the old agreement which carries a precedent of 2 games. The NFL knows the ruling will be reduced in court, probably to somewhere between 2-6 games, but they still win the court of public opinion, while also making the statement that under the new policy, the League will crack down
Greg, if you wake up tomorrow, walk outside, and there's 2" of water on the ground, you wouldn't need video surveillance to know it rained:L

I think you may have missed a few.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: NFLPA appeals Greg Hardy suspension

Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:58 PM ET

1137463.jpg

The NFL Players Association has appealed the 10-game suspension of Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy, per the Charlotte Observer.

The union is expected to claim that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell applied the discipline retroactively under the new personal conduct policy, which was not enacted until December - seven months after Hardy was arrested on domestic violence charges.

Goodell, however, has claimed that the suspension is identical to what it would have been under the old policy for conduct detrimental to the league.

Hardy, who signed an incentive-enhanced one-year deal with Dallas in March, could lose as much as $5.8 million if the suspension stands.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: NFLPA appeals Greg Hardy suspension

Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:58 PM ET

1137463.jpg

The NFL Players Association has appealed the 10-game suspension of Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy, per the Charlotte Observer.

The union is expected to claim that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell applied the discipline retroactively under the new personal conduct policy, which was not enacted until December - seven months after Hardy was arrested on domestic violence charges.

Goodell, however, has claimed that the suspension is identical to what it would have been under the old policy for conduct detrimental to the league.

Hardy, who signed an incentive-enhanced one-year deal with Dallas in March, could lose as much as $5.8 million if the suspension stands.
The NFL knows it will likely be reduced. They still look strong