• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no shit. GS is a super super team. Houston is too, some think. The Cavs only have the best player on the planet but I think they had a 1% to win it all before the playoffs. Lebron can only do so much
if you have the King, you have a chance.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you have the King, you have a chance.

God I hope it's not Warriors Cavs IV but if it is, Warriors in 5 again. And you know this.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for those that think the Cavs regular season defense is a fair indicator of what kind of defense they will play in the playoffs--- just read the above article.

chills.

Wiggy. It's great that we've been getting along recently considering our history the previous three years. Having said that, this is beyond gay.

I still think Cleveland makes it out of the East.

But if/when they play Golden St. and to a lesser degree, Houston in the Finals - they're going to get smacked around.

This team is not better than last year's team. Also, you went 7 games with an Indiana team that's still rebuilding and finding its identity. And you just snuck in a victory against a team that everyone has said from the beginning of the series is best known for choking.

Really, the Cavs in the East are as good as Lebron allows them to be. When it comes to the West, they need two other guys to consistently play at an all star level. One of those guys used to be Kyrie Irving who's no longer in Cleveland. The other is Love who's never done that consistently but at times has flashed.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope it's not Warriors Cavs IV but if it is, Warriors in 5 again. And you know this.
the Cavs were a missed Kyle Korver 3 pointer from beating the Warriors again last year....please.

Cavs wouldnt lose game 6 at home and LBJ isnt losing to ANYONE in 7

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm almost willing to say it'd be a clean sweep. Only reason it'd go 5 is because Lebron's the equivalent of Thanos.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cavs were a missed Kyle Korver 3 pointer from beating the Warriors again last year....please.

But you did lose in 5....

Hell, you could say Lebron's a clutch Ray Allen 3-pointer from being 2-6 in the Finals then. Or, if we want to go further, a non-Draymond Green suspension from being 1-7. Those what ifs....

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL ok Sparky. Yeah the Warriors barely squeaked by Cleveland last year. Looking forward to your departure from the Hoop until next year's playoffs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you did lose in 5....

Hell, you could say Lebron's a clutch Ray Allen 3-pointer from being 2-6 in the Finals then. Or, if we want to go further, a non-Draymond Green suspension from being 1-7. Those what ifs....
i know i know....ive never said it before

but shit man.....its a big time what if...it just sucks..kyle freaking korver bricks it or were at 2-2 with a guaranteed game 6 in CLE...ughhh

hopefully he will get a chance to redeem himself.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but shit man.....its a big time what if...it just sucks..kyle freaking korver bricks it or were at 2-2 with a guaranteed game 6 in CLE...ughhh

The reason what ifs are dumb is both sides can play them. If Kyrie misses that jumper, or if LeBron didn't cleverly place his balls on Draymond's head, Ws are working on their 4th straight title, etc.

Ws beat the Cavs in 5 last year, with Kyrie. They will do it again in 5, only because LeBron is too good to not win one at home by himself.

These are all things you know as well as I do. You can't stop trolling for your team, and I respect that, but we both know the outcome.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Cavs had Irving, we'd be talking about how much of a cake walk the East is for Lebron. This is not an indictment on Lebron, he's exempt from any rants I have on him for the time being.

Cleveland's never had a great defense, or for that matter a good one. But they had the best player in the league who's a better version of Magic with an offensive juggernaut PG in Irving. They provided a pretty serious 1-2 punch offensively which nullified most teams. It also gave you a puncher's chance against Golden St.

I'm fairly certain that Lebron will be in the Finals (no longer a sure thing). If he somehow beats Golden St. in the Cavs current form outside of major injuries or suspensions (similar to 16 with Green which swayed the season). I'm starting to rethink Jordan being the GOAT at that point.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs had Irving, we'd be talking about how much of a cake walk the East is for Lebron. This is not an indictment on Lebron, he's exempt from any rants I have on him for the time being.

Cleveland's never had a great defense, or for that matter a good one. But they had the best player in the league who's a better version of Magic with an offensive juggernaut PG in Irving. They provided a pretty serious 1-2 punch offensively which nullified most teams. It also gave you a puncher's chance against Golden St.

I'm fairly certain that Lebron will be in the Finals (no longer a sure thing). If he somehow beats Golden St. in the Cavs current form outside of major injuries or suspensions (similar to 16 with Green which swayed the season). I'm starting to rethink Jordan being the GOAT at that point.
if the Cavs had irving theyd really be fucked since hed be sitting out with his 3rd knee surgery in 2+ years on the verge of being eligible for a 250 million dollar contract.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Cavs had irving theyd really be fucked since hed be sitting out with his 3rd knee surgery in 2+ years on the verge of being eligible for a 250 million dollar contract.

So now that he’s not a Cav you agree he’s injury prone?
No way im giving him 250M unless there’s an injury clause.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now that he’s not a Cav you agree he’s injury prone?
No way im giving him 250M unless there’s an injury clause.
well before this year he had 1 knee surgery...now hes had 3 on the same knee

I believe those facts require some new analysis right?

your not injury prone until you are.

id be worried about ANY player that had 3 surgeries on the same knee.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter Vescey is reporting that the Spurs are getting rid of Leonard and will trade him into the East.

is this the guy on your "he will be in the conversation to Miami" but will not go to Miami for this offseason? @TurnUpTheHeat lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter Vescey is reporting that the Spurs are getting rid of Leonard and will trade him into the East.

is this the guy on your "he will be in the conversation to Miami" but will not go to Miami for this offseason? @TurnUpTheHeat lol

When do I do that?
Everyone knew Aldridge wasn’t coming here.
I was never on the Hayward train last summer if it was going to cost us 3 rotation players.

My top FA is Beasley.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do I do that?
Everyone knew Aldridge wasn’t coming here.
I was never on the Hayward train last summer if it was going to cost us 3 rotation players.

My top FA is Beasley.
Aldridge, Durant, Hayward, etc....want me to find them?

you wanted Hayward right up until the time he said IM GOING TO BOSTON. lol