• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is consistently a top-10 rebounder in the league. While being one of the premier 3point shooting big men in the league. That's a very rare combination of skillsets that he doesn't get enough credit for.
absolutely

he is such a weapon and forces so many mismatches

he is such a good fit to play with LeBron. One of the few things I have agreed with Lue this postseason is continuing to play Love at center. He just creates mismatches.

How many big men in the league can do shoot, pass and rebound at a level Love can? it is a VERY VERY VERY small group.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely

he is such a weapon and forces so many mismatches

he is such a good fit to play with LeBron. One of the few things I have agreed with Lue this postseason is continuing to play Love at center. He just creates mismatches.

How many big men in the league can do shoot, pass and rebound at a level Love can? it is a VERY VERY VERY small group.

Defense matters though

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you realize Love was pretty good without LeBron right?

26 pts, 12.5 boards, 4.4 assists one year

26 points, 13.3 boards, 2.0 assists another year

20 points, 15 boards, 2.5 assists another year

those were his last 3 years in Minne besides the one year he only played 18 games with injury

i dunno about you- but averaging about 24 points, 14 boards, and 3 assists across a 3 season stretch seems decent to me....lol.

its why he is a 5 time all star and would easily be a number of teams best player- includng your Heat's.

BTW, every team has a best player.
Every bad team has a player who puts up decent stats?
So what?
Whats he winning for you if he is your best player?
Cavs wouldnt even make the playoffs.

Thats why if James leaves, Gilbert will dump him asap.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, every team has a best player.
Every bad team has a player who puts up decent stats?
So what?
Whats he winning for you if he is your best player?
Cavs wouldnt even make the playoffs.

Thats why if James leaves, Gilbert will dump him asap.
dump him? lol... you "dump" a bad contract like Hassan Whiteside.

Gilbert would be fielding NUMEROUS calls for Kevin Love....not looking for a dumping ground and having to take a bunch of poo back.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax man, with the shooters the Warriors have - Cleveland might make some noise and win a couple of games, but they are not enough to take a 7 game series

Um, thanks. I wish I'd made about 1000 posts riding the Ws jock lately and predicting a Finals win in 5, but :thumb:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax man, with the shooters the Warriors have - Cleveland might make some noise and win a couple of games, but they are not enough to take a 7 game series
yah i kinda dont think so either...but shit man...id love to see LeBron have that chance in game 7. If he could somehow pull it off the GOAT argument would be right there for the taking.

GSW, and even Boston, are not going to let Korver and Smith to just get wide open like that.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i kinda dont think so either...but shit man...id love to see LeBron have that chance in game 7. If he could somehow pull it off the GOAT argument would be right there for the taking.

GSW, and even Boston, are not going to let Korver and Smith to just get wide open like that.

If LeBron beats this Warriors team (full strength) with his current team, it will be arguably the greatest Finals performance in history and yes to me that puts him into a tie with his Holiness St. Michael

But, y'know, ain't happening.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, thanks. I wish I'd made about 1000 posts riding the Ws jock lately and predicting a Finals win in 5, but :thumb:
I wish I have bet about 1000 bucks on tonight's game for Cleveland. I have a friend who said you have watch out for Toronto - I told him before the series started, they couldn't beat Cleveland - to green

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tell you right now - if Irving and Hayward were healthy for Boston - the Cavs wouldn't be sniffing a finals - and they still might not - Damn, Boston is good

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeBron beats this Warriors team (full strength) with his current team, it will be arguably the greatest Finals performance in history and yes to me that puts him into a tie with his Holiness St. Michael

But, y'know, ain't happening.
You never know - they only have to steal a game. The Lakers won by luck - Just ask Sacramento

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you right now - if Irving and Hayward were healthy for Boston - the Cavs wouldn't be sniffing a finals - and they still might not - Damn, Boston is good

I'm not so sure it's that simple, but it would be an epic ECF. Boston is really well coached and they play great D. Frankly (with Kyrie) I was more worried about them in the Finals than Cleveland

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure it's that simple, but it would be an epic ECF. Boston is really well coached and they play great D. Frankly (with Kyrie) I was more worried about them in the Finals than Cleveland
Tyrone Lue has an easy job really with LeBron, but I do think he is a pretty good coach. He holds LeBron more accountable then previous coaches have with LeBron

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrone Lue has an easy job really with LeBron, but I do think he is a pretty good coach. He holds LeBron more accountable then previous coaches have with LeBron

That's because LeBron likes him and allows it. Like any superstar, if they respect the coach they will listen. That was always Phil Jackson's strength, wrangling superstars.