• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#1 Pens vs. #7 Sens---2nd round series thread

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, clever

No I was referring to that fella who MD and he used to go round and round like a couple of dogs chasing their tails. Dupster, I believe was his name.

Ahhhh, the good old days.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extremely delayed response to the game:

Woah. If there's anything I've learned every year since '09, it's to not take for granted being able to watch your team move on. Man, it's a nice feeling. I agree with most here, the Pens are rounding into shape. There were two teams that scared me the most in the East for the Pens to matchup with, and it was the Isles and Caps. With those teams dispatched I felt better about life. I actually really like the matchup with the Bruins. We'll see how their young D does against this squad. THAT will be something to watch.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was trying to find the audio of Dean Brown (Sens pxp guy) who completely stopped doing play by play at around 5 mins remaining of the 3rd in the deciding game and then went on a rant about matt cooke ... listed all his suspensions and non suspensions in his career, all the injuries and concussions he has caused ... it was amazing radio even if you are a pens fan (youd have a good chuckle)

sounded scripted ... it was like he was a prosecuting attorney

if anyone finds a link ... please post

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was trying to find the audio of Dean Brown (Sens pxp guy) who completely stopped doing play by play at around 5 mins remaining of the 3rd in the deciding game and then went on a rant about matt cooke ... listed all his suspensions and non suspensions in his career, all the injuries and concussions he has caused ... it was amazing radio even if you are a pens fan (youd have a good chuckle)

sounded scripted ... it was like he was a prosecuting attorney

if anyone finds a link ... please post

It's amazing how he gets into their heads...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and my bad it was actually earlier than 5 mins remaining ... he was ranting and then in the middle of his rant Matt Cooke took a slashing penalty ( as if almost on cue ) which got Dean Brown even more riled up lol

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and my bad it was actually earlier than 5 mins remaining ... he was ranting and then in the middle of his rant Matt Cooke took a slashing penalty ( as if almost on cue ) which got Dean Brown even more riled up lol

Dean Brown can be a decent play by play guy. Problem is that for the last two years he has spent more time telling stories and preaching than he does calling the game.

This is nothing new.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as current play-by-play guys go, in my opinion, Chris Cuthbert is currently the best in the business.