• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(1) NEW YORK RANGERS vs. (7) WASHINGTON CAPITALS Series Thread

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As much as I hate the Rag$, I don't want this series decided by some shit delay of game penalty. I'll be happy if Caps score after pp ends

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Rangers and their fans on the win. Very good series by both teams.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Rangers. Two Atlantic teams representing the East, way to go.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, Rags fans! I'll be honest, I thought this team was smoke and mirrors during the regular season and would fade against teams with deeper offensive talent. They are proving me wrong. I think the Devils are a good matchup for them too, and more than likely it's going to be a New York-LA SCF. Good luck either way. Not a big Rags fan, but I do like Hank and Richards, Callahan and Duby. So enjoy the rest of the ride, New York.

Washington: I know you guys are going to disagree with me, but I sincerely believe Hunter did something that had to be done. You sometimes must break something down before building it back up. Look for Ovechkin to come back next season more conditioned, more complete a player, with his old dynamism back. I don't know if he's ever going to score 60 again under Hunter, but I think this was a learning curve year for him and I think it's going to benefit him and the team in the long run. It took Yzerman 13 years to hoist the Cup, but it happened. Your and Ovechkin's time will come.