• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(1) NEW YORK RANGERS vs. (7) WASHINGTON CAPITALS Series Thread

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, time to pack for my trip to Palo Alto. Congrats again Ranger fans. Night everyone.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious by now he doesn't have that next level that wins in the playoffs. When he wasn't falling down, he was turning the puck over tonight.

Oh just shut the fuck up. No one played well on the Caps tonight. It wasn't just him. So please, just shut your fucking mouth.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh just shut the fuck up. No one played well on the Caps tonight. It wasn't just him. So please, just shut your fucking mouth.

Oh please. I am by far not the only one who thinks this. Yeah, the entire Caps team was not sharp tonight, so this would have been a good time to carry it on his back. No dice.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great run caps fans. Silver Lining. I think you found your Goalie.....

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that you don't need an Ovechkin, Crosby or a Stamkos to play for the Cup..it's a team game.....a Brad Richards or a Zach Parise will do just fine...

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOO WOOO WOOOOOOO

Are you for real Biz? I can never tell with you, lol. Do we have a new Jeff Sly???

:heh:

Helluva series. These two teams took each other to the wire. I think the Devils are going to win the next series due to how tough this one was.

Caps, you got yourself a goalie (most likely) for the future. Congrats Rags fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
It appears that you don't need an Ovechkin, Crosby or a Stamkos to play for the Cup..it's a team game.....a Brad Richards or a Zach Parise will do just fine...

Richards is making $12m this season, and Lundqvist is a Hart Trophy candidate.
but other than that, I hear what you're saying.

congrats Rags... should be a fun round 3.
and caps fans... hell of a ride - took the #1 and #2 seed to 7 games each.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you for real Biz? I can never tell with you, lol. Do we have a new Jeff Sly???

:heh:

Helluva series. These two teams took each other to the wire. I think the Devils are going to win the next series due to how tough this one was.

Caps, you got yourself a goalie (most likely) for the future. Congrats Rags fans.

It's not like Neuvy is bad though and he's only a year older than Holtby. I guess one of them will turn into trade bait like Varly did.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good game rags. outplayed the caps all night. quicker to pucks. stifling up the middle. caps missed on several opportunities.

heartbreaking loss since it really felt like this was a series the caps could win. another learning experience for the caps? been a lot of them over the past 4 years. but this team still reminds me of the wings from the early 90's. that team took several years to complete the transition from offensive powerhouse to balanced, two way play. patience really paid off for them. just saying.

good luck the rest of the way rangers. now i need to pick a new team to root for.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a team w/out a superstar in, not only the conference finals, but the SCF. I can only imagine that the NHL will go NFL and make sure the success of a team revolves around 1 player. 1 good looking, marketable, white player.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a team w/out a superstar in, not only the conference finals, but the SCF. I can only imagine that the NHL will go NFL and make sure the success of a team revolves around 1 player. 1 good looking, marketable, white player.

what team doesnt have a superstar?