• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors in 9!

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twat Waffle say Derpy Derp
:lame:

What are you, 8?

The way you talk about twat would leave many to believe you are deprived. And I can certainly understand why you would be. :L

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh BURN!!

He got you there @LAD
Really? What does that crap even mean? should I be concerned that you understand that language?

#SoDesperateWillingToTakeAnySide

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

What are you, 8?

The way you talk about twat would leave many to believe you are deprived. And I can certainly understand why you would be. :L

Yo mama

Don’t be butt hurt cause I called you out for not being knowledgeable

The sting will go away.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo mama

Don’t be butt hurt cause I called you out for not being knowledgeable

The sting will go away.
hahaha you're probably right about my mama!

But back on topic - are we supposed to think you're knowledgeable based on your previous posts?? You are sad.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha you're probably right about my mama!

But back on topic - are we supposed to think you're knowledgeable based on your previous posts?? You are sad.

You are more sad

You didn’t even know Rockets won season series and you’ve already counted them out

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? What does that crap even mean? should I be concerned that you understand that language?

#SoDesperateWillingToTakeAnySide
Girl I was making fun of how dumb he is, backing you up. Sarcasm much? Sheesh.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes risky thats for sure.

the fact that the Patriots really liked Baker makes me feel a little better.....that- and from the articles i read this Redksins consultant we hired liked Baker as the best QB in the draft before he was hired by the Browns....Dorsey before he was signed by the Browns liked Baker the best out of the QBs, and Ron Wolf's son who the Browns hired from the Packers liked Baker mayfield the best out of the QBs before he left Green Bay to come here

at least 3 respected personnel guys on the Browns all thought Baker was the consensus best QB before they ever stepped a foot in Berea, Ohio as members of the Browns front office. Plus, you know Paul DePodesta (the fat Jonah Hill character in moneyball who is in the Browns front office now) and his analytics approach loved Mayfield as well.

We gotta just have faith...hopefully it works out. It has to at some point right? lol.

I'm iffy on Baker as a QB prospect in the NFL.

Being a Dolphins fan, I've also gotten to hear about the Pats offseason interests, moves, etc.. so my only advice is to be wary of the smoke screens.

Reason why I don't like Baker is the players that they compare him to - mainly Russel Wilson. Baker doesn't have Wilson's leadership ability, speed/athleticism, and knowledge of the game.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always entertaining when LAD gets her panties in a wad which is almost everyday. :D

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when GS wins I bet not see you on here celebrating like you're a GS fan. Your seat on the bandwagon has just been revoked!
:hellno:
You are going to be disappointed then. Just because they are the underdogs will make it sweet if they are able to pull an upset on the Rockets

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was me I would rather have more rings. My family & I could live just fine off of 43m.

It isn't just the rings either.

The Warriors have something special going there. How many professional teams in any sport have you seen that have more fun than the Warriors do? They seem to really like each other and all reports I have heard is that it is genuine. They are like a family in Oakland.

So, it is really money vs. rings and bros.

In my mind, that is a pretty easy call. I am taking the rings and the comfort of staying home and playing with a group I know I like and fit in well with.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't just the rings either.

The Warriors have something special going there. How many professional teams in any sport have you seen that have more fun than the Warriors do? They seem to really like each other and all reports I have heard is that it is genuine. They are like a family in Oakland.

So, it is really money vs. rings and bros.

In my mind, that is a pretty easy call. I am taking the rings and the comfort of staying home and playing with a group I know I like and fit in well with.

And it's not like the choice is money vs other stuff, it's lots of money (more than enough to be set for life) and all the good stuff vs more money and none of the other stuff.