• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some o' y'all are hoping the Rockets have enough juice to take the Dubs out, but I ain't seeing it...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dray talks trash but doesn't purposely go around trying to injury people.

Come on LAD. I know you're a G.S. fan but you can't say this. Draymond in the past has kicked an opponent in the basket-balls. Stuff like that doesn't happen by mistake.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on LAD. I know you're a G.S. fan but you can't say this. Draymond in the past has kicked an opponent in the basket-balls. Stuff like that doesn't happen by mistake.

ZaZa is even worse if you can believe that. But hey fans of certain teams wear blinders.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZaZa is even worse if you can believe that. But hey fans of certain teams wear blinders.

Wearing blinders? Who exactly are you calling me a fan of?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is hilarious coming from an OKC fan. Re: Russ.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaning towards the Rockets -1 right now.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wearing blinders? Who exactly are you calling me a fan of?

I mean you're not exactly Mr. Unbiased when it comes to Draymond, LOL.

If you think Draymond intentionally kicked Steven Adams in the balls cool. Not going to argue with him. But if that's your sole point of reference for dirty play over the course of his 6 year career then maybe an argument might be a bit thin.

Hell Steven Adams kicked Bradley Beal in the balls. No one really refers to him as a dirty player. But because Draymond is brash, he gets the benefit of the doubt there.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw an ad on FB.....you can get 35k for selling a testicle.....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Klay guards Harden as well as anyone in the league. Traditionally he's been the guy to guard Harden and he's caused him fits in the past. He plays really well without reaching and putting himself in a position to at least challenge Harden at the perimeter. I think they bring in Iguodala off the bench to have at least one key perimeter defender who can guard CP3 or Harden when one is on the bench with the second unit. If you rolled out with the Hampton 5 out of the gate, you throw off the rotations based on who's in the game. That's at least my logic for rolling with Iguodala on the second unit.[/
QUOTE]

Agreed with Klay.

At the same time however, I want Klay on him to close the game out.

I also think you need to maximize Klay and Iggy's court time together when Harden and CP3 are together.

Then again, Curry on Paul to start might encourage them to use Paul more than Harden. But Curry could get absolutely cooked.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you think Draymond intentionally kicked Steven Adams in the balls cool. Not going to argue with him. But if that's your sole point of reference for dirty play over the course of his 6 year career then maybe an argument might be a bit thin.

Hell Steven Adams kicked Bradley Beal in the balls. No one really refers to him as a dirty player. But because Draymond is brash, he gets the benefit of the doubt there.

You really think what Draymond did to Adams was an accident?:pound:Let's just agree to disagree if you do.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance

I just don't think you can get away with riding the Hampton 5 all series for 40 minutes a game. The Rockets have too many shooters and guys they can sub in on the wings who can do similar things that the Warriors are going to need contributions from others. The biggest reason I want Looney out there on the floor to guard Capela is because of his O-rebounding.

If you have Looney out there who can defend in space against a guard, you give yourself two legitimate bigs in Durant and KD who can weakside help against Capela on the roll. By doing so you at least put a rebounder in front of Capela to compete on boards. Then you have Looney who can recover in space and close out. Looney has no value when the Rockets go super small. He provides no advantage because he can't really score.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think what Draymond did to Adams was an accident?:pound:Let's just agree to disagree if you do.

I didn't say that. I think it's a legitimately open situation where if you believe one way, you're right. I'm not going to argue against you for your view point.

I've watched the video a ton of times and he's clearly trying to sell a foul which is why he flailed his arms and legs. His head is up, meaning, it's really really difficult to aim where your leg it going at the time. As soon as it happens, he immediately turns to the ref and starts barking at him, which again goes to my theory about selling the foul.

Hell even Steven Adams doesn't believe he did it on purpose.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think he did it intentionally.

But, he likes to get into skirmishes.

* See Rondo

The Red Rockets would gladly trade you PJ Tucker, Gerald Green or Trevor Ariza to get Draymond thrown out of the game.

He can't take the bait.

Especially from Chris Paul and his screaming, complaining ass.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was flailing, wildly.

I don't think he meant to play kick ball with his nuts, specifically.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will bring him off the bench to break Capela's ankle.