• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Celtics vs. 6) Pacers

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
booo … in a pissin match, you’d wet your pants
Being the most racist sports fans in America can be inconvenient some times. Adam Jones and PK Subban don’t care that your feelings were hurt.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go again. Proving you're a dumbass at every turn.

So everyone older than you will die before you and your greasy food eating boot licking partner.
I said more likely. Oh wow! This is just savage. The guy accused me of eating greasy food.
You really are a tool bag.
You should update your slang Pee Paw.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s the Alice reference to? Sorry. I was born 30 years after WW2 ended.

You haven’t presented any facts ya silly old man.
I've proved your bs wrong on so many occassions you can't differentiate fact from fiction.

Nice try Alice

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said more likely. Oh wow! This is just savage. The guy accused me of eating greasy food.

You should update your slang Pee Paw.
Your reading comp isn't very good either.

Is there anything you're even halfway decent at beside getting kicked around on every board you visit Alice.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reading comp isn't very good either.

Is there anything you're even halfway decent at beside getting kicked around on every board you visit Alice.
You’ve gotta fill me on the significance of Alice. Allusions work best when they’re recognizable. Is it just a random girl’s name because women are less than and I’m a guy and this is now supposed to be insulting to me? Or is Alice just another Southie whore?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing says Celtics are in the dance more than the comments on this thread. We are use to it with the Patriots hate but damn guys us Celts have not won shit yet.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve gotta fill me on the significance of Alice. Allusions work best when they’re recognizable. Is it just a random girl’s name because women are less than and I’m a guy and this is now supposed to be insulting to me? Or is Alice just another Southie whore?
Provide the crayons before you eat them all and I'll spell it out for you nice and slow my puppet.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Provide the crayons before you eat them all and I'll spell it out for you nice and slow my puppet.
Yikes. You must have fallen on tough times. I didn’t mean to shame your family by bringing in my 64 pack of Crayolas, the Cadillac of crayon ownership. What color do you want? I don’t have room to eat all of them because of all the greasy food I eat (I’m still recovering from that savagery).

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes. You must have fallen on tough times. I didn’t mean to shame your family by bringing in my 64 pack of Crayolas, the Cadillac of crayon ownership. What color do you want? I don’t have room to eat all of them because of all the greasy food I eat (I’m still recovering from that savagery).
I would've figured a grammar Nazi like yourself would be better at reading comprehension. Guess I was wrong. Then again you were educated in Philthy. Short bus will be by to pick you up soon. Better go get ready.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would've figured a grammar Nazi like yourself would be better at reading comprehension.
Oh my bad! I thought when you said “provide the crayons” was that you meant you wanted me to provide the crayons. I should have done a better job with reading comprehension and then I could discern that when you said “provide the crayons” it doesn’t mean “provide the crayons”. I’ll do a better job, Pee Paw.
Guess I was wrong. Then again you were educated in Philthy.
I was actually educated in the suburbs. Anybody with means left the city years ago. My people left in the 80s.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story Champ. Now go catch the bus.
This is the shit I’m talking about. You dropped a joke about how I was educated earlier. But now this joke is about me currently being enrolled in special ed? It really doesn’t make sense.

I’m struggling to translate your stupid into rational thought. Maybe just try calling me a poopy head or something.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my bad! I thought when you said “provide the crayons” was that you meant you wanted me to provide the crayons. I should have done a better job with reading comprehension and then I could discern that when you said “provide the crayons” it doesn’t mean “provide the crayons”. I’ll do a better job, Pee Paw.

I was actually educated in the suburbs. Anybody with means left the city years ago. My people left in the 80s.
Another cool story. Everyone believes you. Really we do Alice.

The reading comprehension deals with the greasy food comment.

Only you could pretend to be this stupid.

Another atta boy for you.

Now run along and catch that bus.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another cool story. Everyone believes you. Really we do Alice.

The reading comprehension deals with the greasy food comment.

Only you could pretend to be this stupid.

Another atta boy for you.

Now run along and catch that bus.
My favorite part is the originality in your insults.