• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Celtics vs. 6) Pacers

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what you ‘formal-trading-card-stat-boy fans’ sometimes miss are the abstracts of a game … the Celtics have been head jobs for a few years, not able to put a series of closer games together without blowouts … especially in the playoffs
this series was different … they controlled almost every quarter … this is like cold water splashed in our “casual” faces and we’re attempting to understand the difference … the boys are great fer sure but maybe Tatum is finally growing into a leader … Brown a true team player … or maybe Mazzula is helping screwing their heads on straight
… or maybe they just ‘traded’ well … but this series was a different team

… and stop with the gay ‘casual fan’ crap … we’re all watching other guys playing a game … let’s not make a bigger thing outta that
Brown head down

Best drive to the hoop in the nba right now

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what you ‘formal-trading-card-stat-boy fans’ sometimes miss are the abstracts of a game … the Celtics have been head jobs for a few years, not able to put a series of closer games together without blowouts … especially in the playoffs
this series was different … they controlled almost every quarter … this is like cold water splashed in our “casual” faces and we’re attempting to understand the difference … the boys are great fer sure but maybe Tatum is finally growing into a leader … Brown a true team player … or maybe Mazzula is helping screwing their heads on straight

… and stop with the gay ‘casual fan’ crap … we’re all watching other guys playing a game … let’s not make a bigger thing outta that
You are being facetious and sarcastic but Stevens has done a fantastic job since he moved into the FO.

Added Holiday, White and the guy who could really seal the deal in the Finals....Porzingis.

Sometimes a coach can win when he isn't that great but because things broke the right way....nobody would call Frank Vogel a great coach.

Excuse me while I go vomit now....

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know one thing that does.

A Filthy Eagle fan base that hasn't visited their team boards since March.
Here’s a pro tip: you really fucking suck at this internet back and forth shit. Earlier today you wielded shit from the 1980s. This is a fucking sad display from you. “Y’all don’t propagate yo team boards consistently!” Bwahahaha! Are you sick in the fucking head? Seriously, am I making fun of some mongoloid? I’m starting to think that we aren’t joking any more and I’m really mocking Radio or some shit.
Get in there in dust bitch.
What does this even mean?

• Haha
Reactions: DJ

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vogel is an above average, maybe even a good coach....would love to have him back right now but sometimes circumstances and the best teams do win. Not necessarily the best coach.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s a pro tip: you really fucking suck at this internet back and forth shit. Earlier today you wielded shit from the 1980s. This is a fucking sad display from you. “Y’all don’t propagate yo team boards consistently!” Bwahahaha! Are you sick in the fucking head? Seriously, am I making fun of some mongoloid? I’m starting to think that we aren’t joking any more and I’m really mocking Radio or some shit.

Jimmies are rustled....LOL.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really though?

This team is so clearly superior to everyone they have faced. Dallas too.

Celtics should win the title this year 100%. Dallas is the first team they will see that actually has a legit chance to beat them. And even then, Celtics are the better team.

I am not going blast the coach when the team beats people they are supposed to beat, but let’s not get too carried away with the praise either.

This is exactly how bad coaches get locked in long term with teams. Not saying Mazzula is a bad coach, but I haven’t seen anything that makes me think he is a good one either.

Sometimes guys are just in the right place at the right time.
Dallas clearly superior to everyone they have faced? Hardly.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I respect you leaning into the fact that you really don’t know much about basketball and you’re just following a good time and success. I don’t understand why more don’t take ownership of that. I also appreciate that you don’t even try to talk basketball because you know your limitations.

Let me help ya. Young players that are the alphas on their team rarely (like almost never) win championships in the NBA. The idea that in the NBA a Patrick Mahomes or a Tom Brady busts on to the scene and are winning multiple Super Bowls in their first 5 years just doesn’t happen. The Jays have now gotten older and matured. They have a complete group around them now. All Mazz is doing is practicing “don’t fuck it up.” He has run a competent system. He creates a rational practice and shoot around schedule. He communicates with his players. He does all of these things. Guess what? Counting college and high school ball there are likely a couple thousand coaches in America that do the same thing.

Let me give you an analogy: celebrating Joe Mazz during this Celtics run is like a flight crew successfully landing the plane and after touch down they take the guy who hit the button to turn on the “fasten seat belts” sign and hoist him up on their shoulders carrying him down the tarmac celebrating.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas clearly superior to everyone they have faced? Hardly.
Factoring in injuries... Dallas is almost certainly the best team the C's will have faced.

To sum up why in one word: Luka.

Dallas is somewhat more than that one word... but that explains it more than anything else.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Factoring in injuries... Dallas is almost certainly the best team the C's will have faced.

Dallas is somewhat more than that one word... but that explains it more than anything else.
Absolutely the best team the Celtics have faced. That doesn’t mean they clearly superior to the Thunder. They got out of a very even series, all that can be said.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea I don’t see why he questioned that. If Miami, Cleveland, and Indy played most of the season with the rosters that they played Boston with then they likely miss the playoffs or best case scenario end up 8-10

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, when you consider who has been out, it’s a 50/50 toss up if Kyrie isn’t the 2nd best player the Celtics will have faced this playoff. I think the contenders would be less than 100% Donovan Mitchell and Pascal Siakam.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely the best team the Celtics have faced. That doesn’t mean they clearly superior to the Thunder. They got out of a very even series, all that can be said.
I think you misunderstood his post. Had nothing to do with the teams Dallas faced. He was talking about Dallas being superior to the versions of the Heat, Cavs, and Pacers that Boston faced

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas isn’t superior to okc or any of the teams they faced lol I think most misunderstood @tlance post

Just because you beat a team in a close ass 6 game series doesn’t make you superior

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now? Yes, because they are playoff tested.

In a few more years that won't be the case because they will have accumulated some playoff experience.

The future is very bright for OKC.
Of course it is, just saying that Dallas is clearly superior to everyone they faced is simply wrong. 636-636 tells a different story. Kyrie saying it was the toughest series he ever played tells the real tale. What was said was accurate though, Dallas will be far and away the best team the Celtics have faced and it’s not close.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t know how you don’t feel disgusted as a pacers fan this morning. Series should be 2-2

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to diminish what Dallas has done guys, I was hurting in the hospital the night of game 6 and I never got to properly grieve I guess lol.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are being facetious and sarcastic but Stevens has done a fantastic job since he moved into the FO.

Added Holiday, White and the guy who could really seal the deal in the Finals....Porzingis.

Sometimes a coach can win when he isn't that great but because things broke the right way....nobody would call Frank Vogel a great coach.

Excuse me while I go vomit now....

we know all that dumbass … we’re talking about what may be going on on the floor …

kryst … are you the kid I traded my cards for your gum 50 years ago?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These Celtics fans sure can't handle some criticism of their coach....angry even. Lashing out and shit.

LOL.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok dumbass go look at the Pats board. Someone posting on there everyday. Even after their recent shitty seasons.

You fool no one with your two- bit gay, casual fan, grade school comments.

You're an ass clown and my virtual punching bag. I play you like a cheap fiddle. Dance for me my little puppet.

Oh and what that means dumb ass, is no one has been on your pride and joy Eagle board in months. It needs dusting. So get on it and take your Walmart greeter vest with you casual fan bitch.