• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Celtics vs. 6) Pacers

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the shit I’m talking about. You dropped a joke about how I was educated earlier. But now this joke is about me currently being enrolled in special ed? It really doesn’t make sense.

I’m struggling to translate your stupid into rational thought. Maybe just try calling me a poopy head or something.
Again with more stupid?

So going on the special bus, for special kids (we know your parents told you that bus was only for special kids) in the burbs isn't education related?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t know how you don’t feel disgusted as a pacers fan this morning. Series should be 2-2

I would've thought McConnell could've been the steadying vet presence to help them finish games, but they still fumbled that situation more often than not. Maybe they need a vet with actual playoff experience instead? Clearly Haliburton got flustered at times, but can't blame him for the last two.

They weren't expected to go this far, are ahead of schedule to some degree. They do need to tweak the roster further though IMO.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again with more stupid?

So going on the special bus, for special kids (we know your parents told you that bus was only for special kids) in the burbs isn't education related?
I was going to explain to you how past tense works with language but just deleted it. I’d just be wasting my time.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas isn’t superior to okc or any of the teams they faced lol I think most misunderstood @tlance post

Just because you beat a team in a close ass 6 game series doesn’t make you superior

Yeah, I wasn’t talking about Dallas at all.

What I meant was Boston clearly superior to everyone they have faced.

They are even superior to Dallas.

But that one is a lot closer. Dallas is good enough to put up a fight and win if Boston plays like they did against Indiana.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But that one is a lot closer. Dallas is good enough to put up a fight and win if Boston plays like they did against Indiana.
I will be rooting hard for Dallas. But the reason I will be picking Boston is simple. Boston can guard Kyrie and Luka without having to put their top 2 offensive players on them. It’s that simple to me.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing says Celtics are in the dance more than the comments on this thread. We are use to it with the Patriots hate but damn guys us Celts have not won shit yet.
It comes with winning, the haters. At least it's mostly stopped for the Patriots since they suck now.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It comes with winning, the haters. At least it's mostly stopped for the Patriots since they suck now.
I never hated the Patriots. Now Brady and Belichek? That’s another matter.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Provided that Dallas closes out their series unscathed (and Lively returns without issue) they would be the toughest (and healthiest) team that the Celts have faced thus far. With Kleber back, even more so.

Those Gafford and PJ acquisitions have really solidified the roster. Will any of this matter vs Boston? Will be interesting to see, along with Porzingis' eventual return.

Reactions: DJ

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never hated the Patriots. Now Brady and Belichek? That’s another matter.
I mean, those were synonymous entities for 2 decades. Hate is not exclusive.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or if Porzingis doesn't play.

They need him vs Dallas because I think Porzingis can be a matchup problem for Mavs.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers have a lot of them, but not on here so much, even when they got to the WCF a year back.
The Lakers are the glamor team, they will always have lots of casuals and haters. They’re like the Yankees and Cowboys