• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1-0

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Jaylon Smith looked outstanding all things considered
I thought he played very well. Loved the turnover even if for some reason it wasn't. He had the one kind of whiff in the hole but he got the guy anyway. You can see a difference between when he squares his pads and comes downhill versus cutting laterally or changing direction quickly. But all that means is he'll be even better down the road. He also is bringing a little more of a hammer than I expected. I wouldn't mind seeing them sit him on Wednesdays like they used to with Romo all year to help keep him from overdoing it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They looked bad all preseason. Eli looked scared back there.
He should be scared. Cowboys abused those tackles all night long. If Irving would have played he would have had a few sacks.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep thinking we should have drafted TJ Watt instead of Taco.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep thinking we should have drafted TJ Watt instead of Taco.
I keep thinking that TJ Watt was just facing the Browns, the interception he caught was one of the worst passes I've ever seen, and that nobody should overreact after one week.

Note: The interception by Watt showed his great athleticism but that pass was terrible. There wasn't even a Brown near that pass. It was a simple three man rush and Kizer had all day, but just threw a terrible pass. Since nobody was open and they only had two receivers running a route against 8 man coverage, Kizer should have ran it. It was a gift.

Last edited: