• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You Gotta Be Kidding.....

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new A Football life is coming out, and guess who it's about? Yup, Matt Fucking Millen. :wtf2:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fucker is wearing overalls in the interview!!!
That was mistake numero uno

How does this guy continue to broadcast games(in Michigan no less) and get a fucking tv show(one that is pretty cool to watch) about his damn life? Unreal.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to believe the Millen Era was real. There isnt a single poster on this board that could completely fuck up a franchise like that dipshit. Even if BSL was trying he couldnt do it,..... theres no way. Assuming Meow was sleeping when I texted him the second the commercial came on. Total, absolute, utter hatred was what I was hoping to get in return, but got nothin.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming Meow was sleeping when I texted him the second the commercial came
on. Total, absolute, utter hatred was what I was hoping to get in return, but
got nothin.
I think he was busy attempting to.....well, I told him to go fuck himself, and well.....he might've been trying too hard to complete that task. :noidea:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahaha, good thing I've got a couple decades before Im his age....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update: Meow is awake. And able to thumb out text messages. :nod:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update: Meow is awake. And able to thumb out text messages. :nod:
Good to know that old fucker didn't die of heart failure. We've got tix to the Browns game next week. And I wanna hear his responses to the Millen: Football Life(death of Lions for a decade) show.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be selling pirated DVDs if anyone is interested. ($8 fee regardless of if you're a multimillionaire or not). I hate my fucking job.... I love Cleveland and its open air sewers.

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this guy continue to broadcast games(in Michigan no less) and get a fucking tv show(one that is pretty cool to watch) about his damn life? Unreal.
Believe it or not, being the GM of the Lions is not this guys entire life. His failure in Detroit is a huge story. Lions fans thought he was the messiah when he was hired. All of football was shocked at his ineptness as a GM. Bottom line though...this is a huge story.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions fans thought he was the messiah when he was hired.
We did? News to me... Perhaps you liked the hire more than others and are projecting?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not, being the GM of the Lions is not this guys entire life
You don't fucking say?? I'm well aware of his football career. He had a very stellar one. However, he is more remembered for his ineptitude as the president for the Lions, and his longevity in the job despite his pathetic skills. When people hear "Matt Millen", they don't think of the nasty LB that once was. They think of his tenure with the Lions.

That's the reason why this is unbelieveable. Capisce? (I'd put it in Thai so you could better understand but I don't know it).

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't fucking say?? I'm well aware of his football career. He had a very stellar one. However, he is more remembered for his ineptitude as the president for the Lions, and his longevity in the job despite his pathetic skills. When people hear "Matt Millen", they don't think of the nasty LB that once was. They think of his tenure with the Lions. That's the reason why this is unbelieveable. Capisce? (I'd put it in Thai so you could better understand but I don't know it).

You mean..."unbelievable"...but I cannot expect you to be able to spell.

I do not agree with you. He is remembered by most as a great football player. Most casual non-Lions fans do not even know he was the GM in Detroit. The percent of devout fans like you and I is very minimal across the country and then too, most devout fans could care less about Detroit. His total failure as a GM is huge to guys like you and me. Most pundits do not even care anymore and obviously the NFL does not care. This show will increase his popularity not diminish it. Step out of your Lions bubble for a moment.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't fucking say?? I'm well aware of his football career. He had a very stellar one. However, he is more remembered for his ineptitude as the president for the Lions, and his longevity in the job despite his pathetic skills. When people hear "Matt Millen", they don't think of the nasty LB that once was. They think of his tenure with the Lions.

The CBS computer generated commentator for fantasy football designates a "Matt Millen Award" to the team that statistically speaking garnered the worst team during the draft. Guess they don't remember his roots, either.

The team that received the award in my league was outraged. Ranted on about how wrong the assessment was. And after four weeks, he's 1-3 and in last in his division. Coincidence? I think not.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean..."unbelievable"...but I cannot expect you to be able to spell.

He is remembered by most as a great football player.
And you are incorrect. He would've been, until he failed miserably in the D. Thailand must have different articles to read.

Most casual non-Lions fans do not even know he was the GM in Detroit.
And that's why you're a fucking idiot and got banished to Thailand. Almost everyone, if not everyone, that knows football knows he was a huge failure in Detroit. You're a joke.

most devout fans could care less about Detroit
I believe you meant "couldn't care less". But I wouldn't expect you to be able to use correct phrases. And THAT's why you're a fucking douchebag.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I might be to blame for his recent up-tick in douchebaggery-

I sent him a private message telling him that I was impressed at how well he's handled himself in these last couple months since returning under this new screen name. Apparently he took that as his cue to start being a dick to everyone again.

Based on last time, I'd say it's less than two weeks till he gets himself banned again. And it'll be permanent this time because he's already on his second chance here...

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to believe the Millen Era was real. There isnt a single poster on this board that could completely fuck up a franchise like that dipshit. Even if BSL was trying he couldnt do it,..... theres no way. Assuming Meow was sleeping when I texted him the second the commercial came on. Total, absolute, utter hatred was what I was hoping to get in return, but got nothin.

Come on. A 77-IQ, never-seen-a-football-game imbecile like BSL could screw things up as badly as Millen. Shocky too.

The show should have come with a warning, "NFL managers, do not attempt to repeat the stunts on this show at work."