• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yesterday

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't judge other folks character, unlike you Old Chump. I know your kind all too well....

#Sterling

I don't see how anyone can assume Lawrence is a thug with the small amount we know about what he did or didn't do, but that is a bull shit comment on your part. I've never seen Manster say anything that deserves that kind of response. And by the way,you did just judge his character and you judged it incorrectly.

Back to the suspensions...I'm sure the team knows exactly what did and didn't happen after all of the interviews they had with him. If Garrett on his "right kind of guy" high horse was still was fine with the pickup after that, then I have zero concerns about him. Plus, apparently Crawford went to bat for him. If I were judged on what I did at 19...Oh boy would I be in trouble...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next you gonna tell me you even have a "colored" tv, right? I don't care to know your life history, it has no relevance to me.

#NOT IMPRESSED, CHUMP

Just saying you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup .... that is what got you banned ..... you just havent hit your redline yet :L

yup........that is your M.O. dry snitching :L. You want get me like that, Chump :laugh3:

#Taps, Taps, LIGHTS OUT :whistle:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup........that is your M.O. dry snitching :L. You want get me like that, Chump :laugh3:

#Taps, Taps, LIGHTS OUT :whistle:

dont be butt hurt ....... you fucked with the wrong one if you wanted someone that was not going to expose your bullshit .....

you are what you are .... a racist troll ......

and the chump comments? HAHHAHAA I been called worse much worse

BTW I see you still havent hit my inbox up ..... :laugh3: :rollseyes: :scratch:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how anyone can assume Lawrence is a thug with the small amount we know about what he did or didn't do, but that is a bull shit comment on your part. I've never seen Manster say anything that deserves that kind of response. And by the way,you did just judge his character and you judged it incorrectly.

Back to the suspensions...I'm sure the team knows exactly what did and didn't happen after all of the interviews they had with him. If Garrett on his "right kind of guy" high horse was still was fine with the pickup after that, then I have zero concerns about him. Plus, apparently Crawford went to bat for him. If I were judged on what I did at 19...Oh boy would I be in trouble...

I have no issues with you, but don't come along trying to be Captain save a whore. Manny & I have gone @ it in the past, I know of what I am typing. Now that is out of the way how did I judge his character wrong, all I ever said is he plays with a mean streak which I am all for, your buddies you are trying to rescue are quick to label players thugs or problem child.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issues with you, but don't come along trying to be Captain save a whore. Manny & I have gone @ it in the past, I know of what I am typing. Now that is out of the way how did I judge his character wrong, all I ever said is he plays with a mean streak which I am all for, your buddies you are trying to rescue are quick to label players thugs or problem child.

no need to start with him ..... Looked to me like he was standing up for you point of view ...

Im still here .... I got all night if you want to fuck with someone ........... dont get scared now bitch

you're a fucking mental midget when it comes to football ........ I welcome the chance to prove it

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you label him a racist because of it?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be the most dis functional fan pase :gaah:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You called me a racist with your #Sterling BS.
Of course I can see how your dumb ass didn't connect the dots.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

after all these years ....... Yall are just now realizing .... anyone he thinks is white .... He calls a racist

I put my picture up .... Cause I give a fuck less So everyone knows my skin color

and ofc Manster you and Malco I have on FB so we know who each other are ..... but not one other person on here do I know their skin color ......

Ive watched his horse and pony show for years.....

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is what it is. We both know where we stand. I am DONE with this, back to talking Cowboys.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is. We both know where we stand. I am DONE with this, back to talking Cowboys.

Your done because you backed yourself into a corner. Once again a little common sense would serve you well.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every know in then the might be a close second @ Twist. I'm sick of hearing about race. That's all I here about from both sides at work. Most of it comes from ignorance or that small hint of prejudice that exist in most of us. Many have some prejudices have but don't want to openly acknowledge or don't even recognize it . What we have learn. I'm not a Sherman fan but I'm glad he put this out there. The term "Thug" and I believe this to be true (not saying everyone means it this way) has become the new code for the N word when others don't agree with what many young folks black especially do. Things usually done in the urban or hip hop culture regardless of race. From ones Hair, teeth, speech or general apparel. What ever happened to don't judge a book by it's cover.

# Sterling is equally offensive because it w/o question alludes to a white male as being a racist. Both of the terms or equally offensive and have no plays in this forum. Sports has been my one outlet of unity so please please please if that the route any of you want to choose feel free to start your own private board where you will have the platform to be as ignorant or as hateful as you would like.

Okay i'm off my soap box and am now down with this matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your done because you backed yourself into a corner. Once again a little common sense would serve you well.

You just like a female, have to have the last word, huh? Have at it.....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every know in then the might be a close second. I'm sick of hearing about race that's all I here about from both sides at work. Most of it comes from ignorance or that small hint of prejudice that most of us may have but don't want to openly acknowledge. What we have learn I'm not a Sherman fan but I'm glad he put this out there. The term "Thug" and I believe this to be true (not saying everyone means this way) has become the new code for the N word when others don't agree with what many young folks black especially do. Things usually done in the urban or hip hop culture regardless of race. From ones Hair, teeth, speech or general apparel. What ever happened to don't judge a book by it's cover.

# Sterling is equally offensive because it w/o question alludes to a white male as being a racist. Both of the terms or equally offensive and have no plays in this forum. Sports has been my one outlet of unity so please please please if that the route any of you want to choose feel free to start your on private board where you will have the platform to be as ignorant or as hateful as you would like.

Cant agree with the thug term ..... most of my friends on facebook call each other thugs as a compliment ......
The term to us comes from growing up poor and being a knucklehead...... has nothing to do with skin color

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant agree with the thug term ..... most of my friends on facebook call each other thugs as a compliment ......
The term to us comes from growing up poor and being a knucklehead...... has nothing to do with skin color

To you it doesn't and thats fair but you would be blind if you can't see that there are a segment of ppl who do use the word in this manner. Can't prove it to you don't really care to do so, but it is what it is.:suds:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every know in then the might be a close second @ Twist. I'm sick of hearing about race. That's all I here about from both sides at work. Most of it comes from ignorance or that small hint of prejudice that exist in most of us. Many have some prejudices have but don't want to openly acknowledge or don't even recognize it . What we have learn. I'm not a Sherman fan but I'm glad he put this out there. The term "Thug" and I believe this to be true (not saying everyone means it this way) has become the new code for the N word when others don't agree with what many young folks black especially do. Things usually done in the urban or hip hop culture regardless of race. From ones Hair, teeth, speech or general apparel. What ever happened to don't judge a book by it's cover.

# Sterling is equally offensive because it w/o question alludes to a white male as being a racist. Both of the terms or equally offensive and have no plays in this forum. Sports has been my one outlet of unity so please please please if that the route any of you want to choose feel free to start your own private board where you will have the platform to be as ignorant or as hateful as you would like.

For the record Sterling is Jewish & I just call it like I see it. I am Officially done with this topic out of respect for others.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To you it doesn't and thats fair but you would be blind if you can't see that there are a segment of ppl who do use the word in this manner. Can't prove it to you don't really care to do so, but it is what it is.:suds:

You are the first person I have in my life even refer to it like that ...... So maybe I need to rethink it ....

I guess I grew up different .... id say 99.9% of the people Im around .... are sports fans ... grew up together .... served together ... work together ..... drink together .... watch games together .... have BBQs together .... Kids play together ...... We just dont even relate to thinking like that ....

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've called my brother a thug. Simply because he has done enough stuff to have lived rent free courtesy of the state of California.