• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yesterday

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To you it doesn't and thats fair but you would be blind if you can't see that there are a segment of ppl who do use the word in this manner. Can't prove it to you don't really care to do so, but it is what it is.:suds:

The term thug is equivalent to the term trailer park trash in the white community. Just maybe he can understand
now :scratch:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record Sterling is Jewish & I just call it like I see it. I am Officially done with this topic out of respect for others.

Yes he is, but he still said what he said. And I find it both laughable and disgusting that one of his friends has now recorded him with out his knowledge wink wink saying nice things about blacks and him being disappointed in Magic for not waiting for the facts to come out. I hate when the Rich folks think that they can say anything to the general pop and think we're dumb enough to believe it. :lame:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've called my brother a thug. Simply because he has done enough stuff to have lived rent free courtesy of the state of California.

I get it I try to make it clear that i'm not referring to anyone here tonight. I call my self a thug when i'm playing with my wife "bout to give you that thug passion baby" and i'm far from a thug even though i'm from the ghetto,but again most words especially when referenced in slag can be ambiguous. Just be open to the suggestion key example the N words has multiple meanings some supposedly good some knowingly bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the first person I have in my life even refer to it like that ...... So maybe I need to rethink it ....

I guess I grew up different .... id say 99.9% of the people Im around .... are sports fans ... grew up together .... served together ... work together ..... drink together .... watch games together .... have BBQs together .... Kids play together ...... We just dont even relate to thinking like that ....

Remember the circle of ppl you hang with both know you and your intensions most in this forum don't so what you say to you homie at the house won't be recieved the same way from say um Eastbay. Just my two cents

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it I try to make it clear that i'm not referring to anyone here tonight. I call my self a thug when i'm playing with my wife "but to give you that thug passion baby" and i'm for from a thug even though i'm from the ghetto,but again most words especially when referenced in slag can be ambiguous. Just be open to the suggestion key example the N words has multiple meanings some supposedly good some knowingly bad.

Dude if you saw how many times my black friends called me the N word during a cowboys Redskin game

( ending with a A not a R) you would understand how we dont think that way

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude if you saw how many times my black friends called me the N word during a cowboys Redskin game

( ending with a A not a R) you would understand how we dont think that way

Again those are your trusted friends there is a difference.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again those are your trusted friends there is a difference.

well no I grew up the only white kid in my neighborhood .... so it just is

granted I wouldnt run down the street saying the Nword .... I wouldn't do that anyway ..... just saying .... certain people view it different .... All comes down to your upbringing

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the circle of ppl you hang with both know you and your intensions most in this forum don't so what you say to you homie at the house won't be recieved the same way from say um Eastbay. Just my two cents

I'm still waiting for someone to show where I've said a racial remark to Easybay or any one else?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
matter of fact .... I just put this on my facebook ..... Im actually curious to know how many of my friends think the word "thug" is racist ....... Cause really I had never heard that before

We grew up seeing Thug Life tatted on TuPacs stomach

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting for someone to show where I've said a racial remark to Easybay or any one else?

Never said you did Manster as far as i'm concerned me and you are cool and guess what i'm cool with Eastbay too; regardless how you may view one another. I was just making a general statment cause I've grown tired of the personal attacks from everyone and the back and forward.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
matter of fact .... I just put this on my facebook ..... Im actually curious to know how many of my friends think the word "thug" is racist ....... Cause really I had never heard that before

We grew up seeing Thug Life tatted on TuPacs stomach

Lol just forget I ever said it. It's cool:suds:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang every body quite now :scratch:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol just forget I ever said it. It's cool:suds:

no worries man ... I respect you .... If it's offfensive to you I wont use it ... Just really never had even heard it referred to like that before

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said you did Manster as far as i'm concerned me and you are cool and guess what i'm cool with Eastbay too; regardless how you may view one another. I was just making a general statment cause I've grown tired of the personal attacks from everyone and the back and forward.

I didn't say you did but east sure did insinuate I did.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was actually talking to Twist there guess I need to be more specific, but to be clear I haven't called or even said that some one else has called some one a racist. I'm just sick of all the race talk.:suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just sick of all the race talk.:suds:

Me too .... that's why I wasnt backing down from the clear racist tonight

No place anywhere for it .... much less sports

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was actually talking to Twist there guess I need to be more specific, but to be clear I haven't called or even said that some one else has called some one a racist. I'm just sick of all the race talk.:suds:

:suds:back to you.
I often think it would be fun to have a group of use meet up for a game in Dallas. But if we can't get along here would it be wise.

You are one I'd want in that group.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:back to you.
I often think it would be fun to have a group of use meet up for a game in Dallas. But if we can't get along here would it be wise.

You are one I'd want in that group.

We'd probably all get along pretty well. We're all pretty passionate about the same misfit team...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'd probably all get along pretty well. We're all pretty passionate about the same misfit team...

Yeah. I don't see arguing as bad. I sit for hours with my friends arguing over sports. What I don't get is the anger that comes out. I think when you have these discussions face to face you get that the other person isn't putting you down whereas when you read it on a message board it's a little harder to know how some comments should be taken. Disagreeing is not a bad thing at all IMO.