• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Inclusive Trade Help Thread

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys like Mike Evans and Brian Robinson for Jonathan Taylor?

Options to replace Evans aren't great. Mingo, Q.Johnston, Skyy Moore. But I do have Cooper and McLaurin at the top.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts?

I give: Amon- Ra and Jonathan Taylor

I get: Tyreek Hill

This was a counter offer after I had proposed a bigger deal. Kirk, Mattison, Amon-Ra, Flowers for Herbert/Hill

My team is 5-0, very good, and rolling. 12 team, 0.5 ppr, standard espn roster/lineup.

My hang up is that I’m selling so low on JT and it’s hard to include him in any deals right now for that reason. He may totally fail to get it going this year and moss continues to roll. He could also become JT of two years ago.

Top two pics are my roster (the one with CMC). The last two with Hill are his. He’s 3-2 with a solid team as well. Let me know if you like this deal or see something I can counter with.

I want Hill, of course. But my wrs are already so good. I’m not going to over pay with a RB that could still wind up a centerpiece - when my one team weakness is RB depth behind CMC.

Attachments

• IMG_5709.png
    IMG_5709.png
    328.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5710.png
    IMG_5710.png
    293 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5711.png
    IMG_5711.png
    312.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5712.png
    IMG_5712.png
    269.1 KB · Views: 2

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts?

This was a counter offer after I had proposed a bigger deal. Kirk, Mattison, Amon-Ra, Flowers for Herbert/Hill

My team is 5-0, very good, and rolling. 12 team, 0.5 ppr, standard espn roster/lineup.

My hang up is that I’m selling so low on JT and it’s hard to include him in any deals right now for that reason. He may totally fail to get it going this year and moss continues to roll. He could also become JT of two years ago.

Top two pics are my roster (the one with CMC). The last two with Hill are his. He’s 3-2 with a solid team as well. Let me know if you like this deal or see something I can counter with.

I want Hill, of course. But my wrs are already so good. I’m not going to over pay with a RB that could still wind up a centerpiece - when my one team weakness is RB depth behind CMC.
I wouldn't trade both. The upside is on the other side.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Options to replace Evans aren't great. Mingo, Q.Johnston, Skyy Moore. But I do have Cooper and McLaurin at the top.
Not sure about JT this year, but I would say the value is right. BRob will have nice games, but I don't think he is an every week stud. JT is signed and should be happy, but he is coming off an injury. Does it linger? I guess the question is Can you afford the loss of Evans. I don't love what you have behind him, but if you get 2021 JT, then I think you have to do it.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts?

Why can't we bold anything that has been quoted anymore?

Anyway, I agree with your last paragraph (and I was going to bold it, so people knew it was important). There is not that much of a drop off from Hill to Amon-Ra. I feel like you are giving up too much.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr, the following team is 1-4, suffering from zero RB depth behind Henry.

I offered Waddle and James Cook for Tyreek Hill - is that a fair offer, or at least fair enough for him to upgrade RB2 without falling too far back the WR totem pole? Still maintains a nice WR piece of the Miami offense as well.

or am I just rationalizing anything I can to get Tyreek and make my team a juggernaut?

His team:
Purdy, Dan Jones
Henry, Miles Sanders, Perine
Tyreek, Olave, Kupp, Jakobi, Doubs
Kittle, Kmet

My team:
Hurts
CMC, KW3, Kyren, J.Cook, Spears, McLaughlin (J.Wilson and K.Mitchell on IR)
Waddle, Nacua, Evans, Jeudy
L.Thomas, Ertz

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr, the following team is 1-4, suffering from zero RB depth behind Henry.

I offered Waddle and James Cook for Tyreek Hill - is that a fair offer, or at least fair enough for him to upgrade RB2 without falling too far back the WR totem pole? Still maintains a nice WR piece of the Miami offense as well.

or am I just rationalizing anything I can to get Tyreek and make my team a juggernaut?

His team:
Purdy, Dan Jones
Kittle, Kmet

My team:
Hurts
L.Thomas, Ertz
I plugged this into a couple of redraft calculators that I use and it said you are giving up too much. Maybe try to get something of use back along with it and settle for the 2 for 1 if that proposal sparks a negotiation.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His team:
Purdy, Dan Jones
Kittle, Kmet

My team:
Hurts
L.Thomas, Ertz
If he's not dying for a RB he won't go for it. But if he is, he might. I was getting into Cook as a stud starter but he changed my mind quick last week.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about JT this year, but I would say the value is right. BRob will have nice games, but I don't think he is an every week stud. JT is signed and should be happy, but he is coming off an injury. Does it linger? I guess the question is Can you afford the loss of Evans. I don't love what you have behind him, but if you get 2021 JT, then I think you have to do it.
Yeah that's where I'm at. If Evans was my WR3 like i drafted him to be then i would do it, but he's really my WR1.

I offered Cooper and BRob last week before retracting it, over the weekend. Then he came back with this.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His team:
Purdy, Dan Jones
Kittle, Kmet

My team:
Hurts
L.Thomas, Ertz
Never hurts to try, but if I was the team with Hill I would counter with a RB like KW3 considering Hill is WR #1 over all and Waddle WR #47 in .5PPR.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's where I'm at. If Evans was my WR3 like i drafted him to be then i would do it, but he's really my WR1.

I offered Cooper and BRob last week before retracting it, over the weekend. Then he came back with this.
It's the home run swing that could put you over the top, though. It could also push you back into the middle of the pack if it doesn't work out. You have to side with JT being closer to the stud than dud once he gets 100% healthy, though, I would think.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ve been thinking of pairing Evans with a back to make a splash trade but I chicken out every time.

He can’t catch a TD every game… but he can more games than not. And he’s always battled injuries productively in the field (how bad is his hammy? IDK)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been thinking of pairing Evans with a back to make a splash trade but I chicken out every time.

He can’t catch a TD every game… but he can more games than not. And he’s always battled injuries productively in the field (how bad is his hammy? IDK)

What worries me about Evans is how much his next team's contract is on his mind and how to balance showing he still has it with not pushing his body too hard. making a minor thing become a major injury is career threatening at his age, makes a ton of sense seeing Ekeler be cautious with his return.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16tm full ppr dynasty, out of the playoff hunt this year, need to revamp WR group

Offer:
Give Mike Evans + '25 3rd
Get Marvin Mims + Quentin Johnston

Evans still looks great, another top 10 WR season but isn't getting younger. Team that is offering is best team in the league

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16tm full ppr dynasty, out of the playoff hunt this year, need to revamp WR group

Offer:

Evans still looks great, another top 10 WR season but isn't getting younger. Team that is offering is best team in the league

wouldnt do it... i understand the age and the dynasty aspect... but i dont want to touch two WRs that have done nothing yet... and not even shown that they CAN be good...

especially if i am giving a draft pick for it...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Offer:

I wouldn't even consider that.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't we bold anything that has been quoted anymore?

Anyway, I agree with your last paragraph (and I was going to bold it, so people knew it was important). There is not that much of a drop off from Hill to Amon-Ra. I feel like you are giving up too much.

Phone troubles?

I have recently switched from IPhone to Samsung and am having weird issues with gifs and memes. So many hoops to squeeze through.