• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Inclusive Trade Help Thread

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if we had one of these last year or if I thought about it and never created it. I just wanted some place where we can all convene and discuss specific deals instead of starting a bunch of different threads.

12 teams, start QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, 1 Flex (R/W/T) and some IDPs and stuff not important for this.

My Team...

QB - Dak, Kyler (IR)
RB - Rhamondre, Henry, Najee, Ford, Achane, McKinnon, Warren, Spears
WR - Diggs, Olave, Cooper, Drake London
TE - Higbee

His Team...

QB - J. Herbert, Howell
RB - Conner, K. Herbert, Roschon, Gibson, Tank Bigsby, Kendre Miller
WR - Amon Ra, CeeDee, Puka, DJ Moore, Addison
TE - Hurst

Thinking about offering...

Rhamondre or Henry (start with Henry and move up to Rhamondre if he insists)
Cooper
Dak
McKinnon

for

CeeDee
Justin Herbert
Jordyn Brooks (IDP)

Started with the base of Rhamondre or Henry and Cooper for Ceedee and Herbert, but I don't know how thrilled he would be with Howell as his starter. Not sure how thrilled he would be with Dak as his starter either to tell you the truth as he is a Washington fan. But trying to get an idea of if I am on the right track. Plugging it into some of these calculators and the results are all over the place.

I have a few teams interested in my plethora of RBs, but I think Justin Herbert and Ceedee are the guys out there that make me the warmest and fuzziest if I end up making a deal.

Had a guy interested in Achane, but I suggested Goedert and a pick for him and he backed away. He may be interested to do it without the pick, but I wanted to explore this first. Also have a team that has Burrow and Love who needs a RB. And another who has TLaw and is down on him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if we had one of these last year or if I thought about it and never created it. I just wanted some place where we can all convene and discuss specific deals instead of starting a bunch of different threads.

12 teams, start QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, 1 Flex (R/W/T) and some IDPs and stuff not important for this.

My Team...

QB - Dak, Kyler (IR)
TE - Higbee

His Team...

QB - J. Herbert, Howell
TE - Hurst

Cooper
Dak
McKinnon

for

CeeDee
Justin Herbert
Jordyn Brooks (IDP)

Started with the base of Rhamondre or Henry and Cooper for Ceedee and Herbert, but I don't know how thrilled he would be with Howell as his starter. Not sure how thrilled he would be with Dak as his starter either to tell you the truth as he is a Washington fan. But trying to get an idea of if I am on the right track. Plugging it into some of these calculators and the results are all over the place.

I have a few teams interested in my plethora of RBs, but I think Justin Herbert and Ceedee are the guys out there that make me the warmest and fuzziest if I end up making a deal.

Had a guy interested in Achane, but I suggested Goedert and a pick for him and he backed away. He may be interested to do it without the pick, but I wanted to explore this first. Also have a team that has Burrow and Love who needs a RB. And another who has TLaw and is down on him.
If you can get this I do it in a heartbeat (Henry, Coop, Dak and Mckinnon)-I would offer this first to test the waters.

Herbert big upgrade over Dak. I lost faith in Dak, yes it's early but he hasn't been the same for some time.
Cooper is mr. reliable and a nice piece but Lamb is young and will produce.
I don't have any ownership in Henry. His OL sucks. Tannehill isn't doing him favors.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, all you can do is try. ... if I was him I wouldn't do it unless Stevenson or Achane was in the deal. ... then I would consider.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My Team...

QB - Dak, Kyler (IR)
TE - Higbee

His Team...

QB - J. Herbert, Howell
TE - Hurst

Cooper
Dak
McKinnon

for

CeeDee
Justin Herbert
Jordyn Brooks (IDP)

Definitely test the waters on Lamb.

Burrow and Lawrence scare the hell outta me.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with lefty.
Not much you're offering in return. Henry and Stevenson are not firing on all cylinders.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This other team...

QB - Tua
RB - Etienne, Breece Hall, Kyren Williams, Mattison, Charbonet
WR - Hollywood, Diontae Johnson, Michael Thomas, Brandin Cooks, Shaheed, Thielen, Toney
TE - Andrews, Hock

We discussed Henry for Andrews and something. He re-evaluated and said they are closer than he thought. I offered Henry and my 8 for Andrews and his 4 and he said he would think about, but he was on the road.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 team full ppr dynasty

Team A gets Puka Nacua
Team B gets Sam LaPorta

Neither team is considered a contender, both would be lucky to sneak into the playoffs (1-2 and 0-3 right now)

Which side you want?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 team full ppr dynasty

Team A gets Puka Nacua
Team B gets Sam LaPorta

Neither team is considered a contender, both would be lucky to sneak into the playoffs (1-2 and 0-3 right now)

Which side you want?
Both look promising at their position, but WRs more valuable than TEs so I'd go Puka.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 team full ppr dynasty

Team A gets Puka Nacua
Team B gets Sam LaPorta

Which side you want?
I’m the opposite of Harold. A good te is harder to find. And Wr may be more valuable but they are much easier to replace in the lineup.

Also we have no clue how that offense will look with kupp back.

But since this trade is likely not going to be active this week since laporta played already.if I were the puka owner I would ask him to throw me a good bye party!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m the opposite of Harold. A good te is harder to find. And Wr may be more valuable but they are much easier to replace in the lineup.

Also we have no clue how that offense will look with kupp back.

But since this trade is likely not going to be active this week since laporta played already.if I were the puka owner I would ask him to throw me a good bye party!!!
In both the NFL draft and FF draft WRs are consistently drafted before TEs and that speaks to which is more valuable position in a indisputable fashion.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 team full ppr dynasty

Team A gets Puka Nacua
Team B gets Sam LaPorta

Which side you want?

TE side, easy

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 team full ppr dynasty

Team A gets Puka Nacua
Team B gets Sam LaPorta

Which side you want?
I guess it depends on the rosters.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it depends on the rosters.

Main players for team getting LaPorta:
Puka, Mike Evans, Hollywood, Mooney
JTaylor, Moss, Ford, Achane, Spears, D.Cook
Goedert, Chig

For team getting Puka:
JSN, Chark, Dotson, Mike Wilson, Tillman, Thielen
KW3, Gainwell
LaPorta, Likely
Also has 2 firsts and 3 seconds in '24

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Main players for team getting LaPorta:
Puka, Mike Evans, Hollywood, Mooney
JTaylor, Moss, Ford, Achane, Spears, D.Cook
Goedert, Chig

For team getting Puka:
JSN, Chark, Dotson, Mike Wilson, Tillman, Thielen
KW3, Gainwell
LaPorta, Likely
Also has 2 firsts and 3 seconds in '24
Looks backwards to me. Why would Laporta owner trade him if he is only going to have likely?? And the other team has goedart already.

Sure I like laporta more than goedart. But I ain’t trading someone good for a minimal upgrade.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks backwards to me. Why would Laporta owner trade him if he is only going to have likely?? And the other team has goedart already.

Sure I like laporta more than goedart. But I ain’t trading someone good for a minimal upgrade.
Goedert guy wanted a good TE.
LaPorta guy knew he could find a TE body to use.
Excellent way to take advantage of these TE nerds.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goedert guy wanted a good TE.
LaPorta guy knew he could find a TE body to use.
Excellent way to take advantage of these TE nerds.
This is a FA depth of position thing for me. In a 16 team league I can't imagine the TE bodies the Laporta guy thinks he's going to find are going to be any good whereas there is more likely some WRs worth taking a flyer on. No way I'm letting go of Laporta in a situation like that.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a FA depth of position thing for me. In a 16 team league I can't imagine the TE bodies the Laporta guy thinks he's going to find are going to be any good whereas there is more likely some WRs worth taking a flyer on. No way I'm letting go of Laporta in a situation like that.

In fact, there aren't any good TEs or WRs available at all, deep benches

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it from their draft. One guy values TE so he went Goedert. The other guy doesn't so he waited and grabbed a sleeper.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it from their draft. One guy values TE so he went Goedert. The other guy doesn't so he waited and grabbed a sleeper.

I get where you're coming from, but this is dynasty, so can't really use a comparison of today's ADP to equate player valuation