• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst Owner In The NFL

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder bought the team with trophies already in the case (from previous owner) doesn't count!

Jerry last won a "trophy" with JJ, who some would believe was the architect of rebuild Big D back into a powerhouse only to piss him off and let a good thing walk cause ego's weren't checked at the door!

:L at me. I thought he had won one on his watch. My mistake.

Jerry the owner hired JJ. Jerry the owner and GM fired JJ. Jerry is listed as the GM from 1994 on. So as an owner he gets credit for making the hire. He also gets blame for running him off, but some accounts say Jimmy knew the good times were ending and was leaving no matter what.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L at me. I thought he had won one on his watch. My mistake.

Jerry the owner hired JJ. Jerry the owner and GM fired JJ. Jerry is listed as the GM from 1994 on. So as an owner he gets credit for making the hire. He also gets blame for running him off, but some accounts say Jimmy knew the good times were ending and was leaving no matter what.

Okay for the record, I did a fact check on Synder before posting, cause I too thought he had a title as well...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay for the record, I did a fact check on Synder before posting, cause I too thought he had a title as well...
Well aware of Snyders SB record...:tsk:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well aware of Snyders SB record...:tsk:

It's okay, I'll pay for your couch visit......

OP should have :

A) add more then just the NFC East

B) Poll- everyone on the Hoop loves a good poll

C) Included York, Ford, Haslett, and other owner I might have left out...

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Boy is no longer leading the pack because he has backed off and hired a GM for now.

The Browns owner has to be the worst right now.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay, I'll pay for your couch visit......

OP should have :

A) add more then just the NFC East

B) Poll- everyone on the Hoop loves a good poll

C) Included York, Ford, Haslett, and other owner I might have left out...

And Kraft so Hammer had someone to vote for :dhd:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Boy is no longer leading the pack because he has backed off and hired a GM for now.

The Browns owner has to be the worst right now.

Comment # 50.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good, NFCE teams are ok with the hate...well maybe not Philly (looking at you Crabby, heh)

Even when we've been average, the division still remains king with SBs :happy:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans have been mismanaged worse than them over the last ten years.
At least the Titans were smart enough to get rid of Jeff Fisher. Kroenke wants to keep Captain 7-9 around for as long as he can. Not even sure he watches football.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder bought the team with trophies already in the case (from previous owner) doesn't count!

Jerry last won a "trophy" with JJ, who some would believe was the architect of rebuild Big D back into a powerhouse only to piss him off and let a good thing walk cause ego's weren't checked at the door!
Both EGO's were at fault and a "trophy" is in reality 3 trophies. Jerry is and gas always been a questionable GM but as an owner he truly wants to win. The last few years he has left most personnel decisions to Steven and McClay, with a yearly personal pet project thrown in he can call his own.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As some alluded to above the worst owners for many have to be the ones who uproot their teams away from their cities (or are about to). I never understood how so many Raiders fans continued to revere Davis even when they lived in Oakland or LA & watched him move their team elsewhere. Pretty amazing.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As some alluded to above the worst owners for many have to be the ones who uproot their teams away from their cities (or are about to). I never understood how so many Raiders fans continued to revere Davis even when they lived in Oakland or LA & watched him move their team elsewhere. Pretty amazing.
my son married into a raider family last year. That was a crazy Cali wedding reception...I came away with the color scheme and some kinda mystic as the main two reasons. LOL...

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still amazed, even after all that has happened, that some posters defend Jerry Jones........

He fired Landry in a classless way
He fired a head coach (Jimmy Johnson) who basically built the team and coaching staff that won 3 Super Bowls in 4 seasons.
He was cheap with EMMITT SMITH and almost cost a championship
Overspent on Deion Sanders.cost the COWBOYS salary cap and players leaving for years
Hired Barry Switzer, Chan Gailey,Dave Campo,Wade Phillips,and Jason"YES" Garrett.
Spent two first round draft picks and 42 million dollars on Joey Galloway
Spent 45 million on Marion Barber and then drafted Felix Jones in the next draft
Spent a 1,3,7 draft pick on Roy Williams....and then proceeded to draft Dez Bryant
He allowed Terrel Owens,PacMan Jones,Alonzo Spellman,Tank Johnson,and Greg Hardy to wear the STAR
He drafted the future Hall of Fame QBs Quincy Carter, Drew Henson, and Chad Hutchinson
How many players has Jerry overspent on?.......Miles Austin who?
And Jerry has recently admitted on radio, that maybe Jason Garrett was learning on the job......
Where is DeMarco Murray? Titans?

I get a little testy when it comes to talking about our idiot owner.
Jerry has always wanted the soap opera and publicity, and he thinks high TV ratings are just as good as a championship NFL team. And I feel sorry for Romo, Witten, Lee, Bryant, the Oline, DeMarcus Ware (in the past) who have had to play in that circus. Jerry says the Window is closing on the current group. Gee I wonder who has helped closing that window.