• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

woo hoo -- i'm going to the LSU/Georgia game

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't wait, haven't been to an away game in years

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:puke:

J/K Should be a good time.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. I hope your Tigers maul those sorry-ass Dawgs.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great stuff.....It's going to be a big game.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't wait, haven't been to an away game in years

I'll be in Baton Rouge next year with my 2 sons. I hope it is night game! One of the few stadiums and campuses in the SEC I haven't been to.

The Dawgs will be tested early - @Clemson, South Carolina, cupcake, LSU. I can see 4-0, but I can also see 2-2. I can't see 1-3 with our offense and a defense that is going to be surprisingly stout.

Should be a hell of a game in Athens! Have a great time.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be in Baton Rouge next year with my 2 sons. I hope it is night game! One of the few stadiums and campuses in the SEC I haven't been to.

The Dawgs will be tested early - @Clemson, South Carolina, cupcake, LSU. I can see 4-0, but I can also see 2-2. I can't see 1-3 with our offense and a defense that is going to be surprisingly stout.

Should be a hell of a game in Athens! Have a great time.

South Carolina's offense killed your "great" defense last year, and now, you lost most of your starters. I don't know. 1-3 is possible.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got plans to see Oklahoma/West Virginia, 2nd week of the season. Wife is from W Va and hasn't seen them play since the 1960's.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Carolina's offense killed your "great" defense last year, and now, you lost most of your starters. I don't know. 1-3 is possible.

You of all people should know how inconsistent our defense was last year.
But yes 1-3 is certainly possible...just won't happen

On another note I'll be at this game!! :car:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you both lose!

tumblr_m4jpwgqIEK1qluzyjo1_500.gif

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

You talking about the defense that knocked the snot out of your 2nd place SEC East team last year? Hey, wait, we just forced another fumble!

Unless you think we will lose to the cupcake we will win at least 2 of the 4 games. As a Dawg, I think they will win all 4.

As for our defense this year, look up the Sports Guy: Ewing Theory 101 - ESPN Page 2. We lost a lot of top NFL talent on D that underwhelmed last year for sure (except against the Gators, of course), but we have some serious skill returning. You heard it here first, our D this year will be better than the under performing D we had last year.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see losses to Clemson and LSU. Sorry, Dawgfans. AT least I think you'll beat what's left of South Carolina after we whip them all over the field!

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see losses to Clemson and LSU. Sorry, Dawgfans. AT least I think you'll beat what's left of South Carolina after we whip them all over the field!

Curious, what is it about LSU that makes you think they win in Athens? We all know that LSU is obviously good, but the Dawgs O is likely to be the best in the SEC ... they return 10 starters from the no. 2 O in the SEC last year, with a QB starting for his 4th year, and RB tandem that is hard to beat. I know that we lost a lot of talent on the D side, but a lot of the returning players played a ton due to suspensions, etc. I think our D is really going to surprise some people.

Meanwhile, LSU lost the same amount of D talent, and their O was no way near as good as UGa. Moreover, they appear to have lost their starting RB. Met had a good spring, but he couldn't beat out Murray when he was at UGa.

I'm actually more concerned about USCe than I am LSU. When I was in law school, our rivalry with Clemson was awesome ... one of the games is one of the best I've ever been to (Butlers 60 yard field goal to win it). So, I am glad to be playing them again.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious, what is it about LSU that makes you think they win in Athens? We all know that LSU is obviously good, but the Dawgs O is likely to be the best in the SEC ... they return 10 starters from the no. 2 O in the SEC last year, with a QB starting for his 4th year, and RB tandem that is hard to beat. I know that we lost a lot of talent on the D side, but a lot of the returning players played a ton due to suspensions, etc. I think our D is really going to surprise some people.

Meanwhile, LSU lost the same amount of D talent, and their O was no way near as good as UGa. Moreover, they appear to have lost their starting RB. Met had a good spring, but he couldn't beat out Murray when he was at UGa.

I'm actually more concerned about USCe than I am LSU. When I was in law school, our rivalry with Clemson was awesome ... one of the games is one of the best I've ever been to (Butlers 60 yard field goal to win it). So, I am glad to be playing them again.

I just think LSU will win, that's all. USCe isn't going to be all that good I don't think.

LSU should have better guys in the trenches than UGA so I do not agree with your post at all. We shall see.