• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Jimmy Garoppolo Shine For the New England Patriots?

Will Jimmy Garoppolo Shine For the New England Patriots?

• Yes

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • We'll know after Week 4

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you, have them winning their home games?

PIT...L, hopefully, wishful thinking, any other likekind words we can use there...@ BUF...I really don't know, but I would lean towards BUF to be honest...JAX...W, @ DAL...L

Even w/ Brady...IDT you can lose 2 pro bowl CBs, and probably the best NT in the history of the franchise and just pick up where they left off LY.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PIT...L, hopefully, wishful thinking, any other likekind words we can use there...@ BUF...I really don't know, but I would lean towards BUF to be honest...JAX...W, @ DAL...L

Even w/ Brady...IDT you can lose 2 pro bowl CBs, and probably the best NT in the history of the franchise and just pick up where they left off LY.

I knew the games you had in mind. Just saw that wide open window and just had to toss a rock through it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arrington has a new slot corner home in Baltimore.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Brady? 2-2

Without Brady? 4-0

All he needs to do is listen to the voice in his helmet telling him the defense, when someone gets open, and when he is about to get sacked. There is a reason a mediocre quarterback like Tom Brady and anyone that has filled in for him has done well in New England, and its not talent. Its the Cheating.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid showed a flash of potential in preseason, and against the chiefs. The only problem I see is that if he has to play 4 games he will be playing 2 teams that he won't beat in a shootout (Steelers/Cowboys) and then he would play Buffalo which we all know Rex will have his defense hunting Jimmy like a rat, and for all we know Jacksonville could or could not be good this year its always a wild card for them.

Does he have the right skills to be a starter? no doubt he does, but getting adjusted with the WR's and then McDaniels will have to reshape the offense a bit more to suit Jimmy better. Should be interesting!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL @ Tom Brady. :L "MVP!!!"

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one is happier than Belichick to have the "out" the Patriots wanted on Terrible Tom.

I don't see Brady getting his job back.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid showed a flash of potential in preseason, and against the chiefs. The only problem I see is that if he has to play 4 games he will be playing 2 teams that he won't beat in a shootout (Steelers/Cowboys) and then he would play Buffalo which we all know Rex will have his defense hunting Jimmy like a rat, and for all we know Jacksonville could or could not be good this year its always a wild card for them.

Does he have the right skills to be a starter? no doubt he does, but getting adjusted with the WR's and then McDaniels will have to reshape the offense a bit more to suit Jimmy better. Should be interesting!

That was the most neutral post I have seen from you. I commend you. Let's spend the season talking about football!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dilemma for the haters. Rooting for success for their most despised team in order to prove that Brady was never any good.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure wish the Patriots could work the sidelines against him.

Hopefully the Ravens are smart enough to not put him in a position to fail.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see PIT- L, BUF- W, JAX- W, DAL- L.
2-2 would be an alright record, but there is no way that his performance will make people doubt Brady's ability. You can quote me on this, but I only see Garoppolo as an average quarterback.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so predictable and hilarious to sit back and watch Pats fans actually resent and root against the guy who's in line to be Brady's predecessor. :L

Beyond belief. Just amazing. :L

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so predictable and hilarious to sit back and watch Pats fans actually resent and root against the guy who's in line to be Brady's predecessor. :L

LINK! There was not a single post in this thread that any Pats fan said any such thing!
You are stooping to a new low. Show me the post!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually wanted the Eagles to go after this guy when he came out. I think he'd have been better than what they had last year (Brady sputtering all season) and likely better than Nick Foles this year.
The guy will be an average pro QB in my opinion.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LINK! There was not a single posy in this thread that any Pats fan any such thing!
You are stooping to a new low. Show me the post!
Just looked through the thread and Southie, you are correct.
Not once does a Pats fan heckle Garappolo.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dilemma for the haters. Rooting for success for their most despised team in order to prove that Brady was never any good.
The polls have Garoppla failing, so your point is a fail.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The insecurity is fun to see. They should check the air pressure of the footballs at Patriots OTAs...especially if Brady is making more consecutive completions than Garoppolo..Just saying!