• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Heatmyshorts Commit Suicide Now

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LICE? that's it? THAT'S his best personal attack? LMAO WAY :lame:

tell the psychotic little brat that it's obvious he can't hang in adult conversation. WAY past the punk's bedtime already, it seems...

CL67

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
timmy.jpg

llloook aaat mee eym bak...............

heatallucan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LICE? that's it? THAT'S his best personal attack? LMAO WAY :lame:

tell the psychotic little brat that it's obvious he can't hang in adult conversation. WAY past the punk's bedtime already, it seems...

CL67

this is the heat haters club is it not gerichiefs? so what new lame lebron hating scheme are u up to? why dont u back up ur friend sman LOL

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know about turnup but even with him banned u ladies are scared siyitless.

go ahead bone, admin whatever. listen to ur faker friends CRY.

so i am guessing this is feelingtheheat.....anyways if everyone has an opinion of you then maybe you should look in the mirror

if you would like to come back and try and act like a big boy.....go ahead but it wont be with this screen name

heatallucan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill talk to u fools, got work to do.

btw sam, tell ur paranoid friend chiefs to chill. back to the heat game. we r letting those bucks hang around again.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mr. idaho, help ur friend chiefs out. he thinks im turnup lol. he is going bonkers. it just cant be lice in his head. something is seriously wrong lol. maybe an intracranial bleed. lobotomy might be the only solution.

Don't tell me Simple Jack that you flew to New York and with a fake address there bought a smartphone and came back here because you are an obessed loser, like Turnip, because you want everyone to know that LeBum James is the greatest and is the definition of what the NBA is all about.

With an 80% of a tittle.

Would advise seeking help but nah. Just put this SN on ignore :yahoo:

I have great Thursday doofus Simple Jack :) Remember no Alt's. Ask :lame: Turnip!

Last edited by a moderator:

heatallucan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so i am guessing this is feelingtheheat.....anyways if everyone has an opinion of you then maybe you should look in the mirror

if you would like to come back and try and act like a big boy.....go ahead but it wont be with this screen name

do whatever u have to bone, lol, me and ol chiefs go a long long way. the only people who have an opinion that u speak of r the faker fans. i have tormented them at CBS and this is why they r all acting like this.

heatallucan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell me Simple Jack that you flew to New York and with a fake address there bought a smartphone and came back here because you are an obessed loser, like Turnip, because you want everyone to know that LeBum James is the greatest and is the definition of what the NBA is all about.

With a 80% of tittle.

Would advise seeking help but nah. Just put this SN on ignore :yahoo:

I have great Thursday doofus Simple Jack :) Remember no Alt's. Ask :lame: Turnip!

another one who appears to chiefs rescue.

i dont do multiple alts u fools im too lazy here and busy at work to do that LOL. damn milwaukee still eleading.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEED HELP

This is a popular thread, so can someone please help me out, do I have to post 40 or 50 times before I can start betting? Thanks!!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, well, THAT didn't last long. that HAD to be a record around here...

CL67

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the last time you were banned ......got nothing but positive remarks(not just laker fans).......think celticsinoc is the only one that seems to like you

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no guessing Bone, that's him........lmao! I'm guessing I should have taken the under on the 2 hours..............
Sam

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GTFO of here, heatallucan.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEED HELP

This is a popular thread, so can someone please help me out, do I have to post 40 or 50 times before I can start betting? Thanks!!!

50 and you can jump on one of the CBS threads and just post BS until you hit 50 and nobody will give you any shit. Actually you might even have a conversation with somebody doing the same.
Sam