• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I had the proverbial " Eureka " moment Gents !

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kils said Lynch had an "A ha " moment late last week and really has turned up his game.
I think Sieman is going to be steady Eddie and allow Paxton to make the. Crucial turnovers knowing that is the fastest way to the bench
Paxton will not out work or out smart Trevor so he'll have to outplay
And not turn the ball over
I just want 24 Tds 10 ints this year from our Starting QB and a healthy CJ

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you like being Catholic, but don't want all the guilt that comes with it, you could always try being an Episcopalian :suds:

Lutheran all the good none of the bad ..Guilt is for pussies !:mad2::nono::pound:

:trash:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are my religion, but you try praying to John Elway and see if you can get through - it ain't easy. He did answer my prayers in the past. Pretty much - in the Bronco religion - you just take what John Elway decides to give you.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose you heard the saying " funny is a crutch " also. Think about it LGM......;)

Meh. I guess I prefer to make others laugh (at myself, or others) rather than purposefully and willfully be an asshat.

Don't get me wrong, I can be a total asshat, but it's unintentional (mostly).

Anyway, have a great day Randy. :beerclinckythingie:

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are my religion, but you try praying to John Elway and see if you can get through - it ain't easy. He did answer my prayers in the past. Pretty much - in the Bronco religion - you just take what John Elway decides to give you.

I can see you walking through the hallway, looking into the cut out area usually made for virgin Mary statues, but yours has orange and blue mardi gras beads, old candle wax dripping off the edge and down the wall, one of those press on lights from a late night infomercial, and the bobblehead I sent you as the centerpiece.

Just tell me you didn't name him Jo-buu...

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see you walking through the hallway, looking into the cut out area usually made for virgin Mary statues, but yours has orange and blue mardi gras beads, old candle wax dripping off the edge and down the wall, one of those press on lights from a late night infomercial, and the bobblehead I sent you as the centerpiece.

Just tell me you didn't name him Jo-buu...

You Sir - are obviously - a Freaking Peeping Tom!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. I guess I prefer to make others laugh (at myself, or others) rather than purposefully and willfully be an asshat.

Don't get me wrong, I can be a total asshat, but it's unintentional (mostly).

Anyway, have a great day Randy. :beerclinckythingie:
:) unintentional. Now that deserves a beerclinkythingie for sure.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.... still trying that lame "Tatum" thing you call a joke? It floats about as well as concrete, and is lamer than a Mark Sanchez butt-fumble.
Obviously you saw the movie and know what I'm referring. :) To me it's classic LGM " unintentional asshat " humor :)

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you saw the movie and know what I'm referring. :) To me it's classic LGM " unintentional asshat " humor :)

If you keep using it, I will be forced to demand royalties through my legal team.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right...... You're the one who can't get a common saying right in a lame attempt to one-up another poster, but I'm supposedly the "dumb-ass". Oh wait....I'm sure now you'll try to claim it was sarcasm.:nod: Again, you're trying too hard. Too bad you don't have any of that humor to cover up for your social inadequacies here on the Broncos board. You could really use some.
I have humor Walker but to some it's like an airplane. Just flys over their head. Not my fault. In order to perceive my humor, like LGM, you have to have a keen intellect, broaden sense of awareness ,above average perception and have a good degree of " asshat-ism ". My bad, not you. ;)

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:
I have humor Walker but to some it's like an airplane. Just flys over their head. Not my fault. In order to perceive my humor, like LGM, you have to have a keen intellect, broaden sense of awareness ,above average perception and have a good degree of " asshat-ism ". My bad, not you. ;)
Man are you predictable :pound: