• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Heatmyshorts Commit Suicide Now

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all of the Lakers fans puts him on the ignore list, it will be very lonely in him and he will have no one to speak to except his pet rattlesnake that is under his bed in his mother's basement. I am wondering if he is suicidal

Let's hope so anyway - :suds::yahoo:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all of the Lakers fans puts him on the ignore list, it will be very lonely in him and he will have no one to speak to except his pet rattlesnake that is under his bed in his mother's basement. I am wondering if he is suicidal

considering the ignorant little prick has nothing else to live for my answer's yes. he'll sneak Ma and Pa's shootin' iron out from the hidey hole under their bed, put the barrel in his mouth, and blow his brains out. now granted, the brain in question is a rather SMALL target, so it might take several tries. but you know our li'l tyke and his unique style of stick-to-itiveness. he'll ignore the pain and git-'er-done. it's a bleak life looking forward to being jobless and homeless, so ending it all is his only smart option...:L

CL67

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: and I :clap: and i wish him :boom:

:amen:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: and I :clap: and i wish him :boom:

:amen:

LOL, the ugly little sweathog's probably crying in his basement going "i can't troll here! WAAAAAAHHHHHH, i HATE Lakers fans. why won't they let me troll them?*SNIFF*DROOL*:bawling: i want CBS back!!!

CL67

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No trolling due to the ignore feature and they boot you for multiple accounts. Man it's a great time to be Lakers fan! :yahoo:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so being somewhat techno-challenged myself, how do you set up the ignore feature?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so being somewhat techno-challenged myself, how do you set up the ignore feature?

it's easy. lok on top for the user cp. go into it and you can edit your friends list AND put names of the accounts you don't feel like dealing with on the ignore list. lol, i'm up to 5 so far...even my old handle that was jacked by that idiot...

CL67

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but hey, maybe this'll cheer the fat, unwashed little bush pig up. this IS a new board and all, so maybe he can find some folks on here who don't he's a brain dead knuckle dragger and he can lie to them about being sucksessful and going on expensive trips. i say good luck in his next endeavor...

either way, these chumps(as Bam said on another thread) are BEATEN. back to the drawing board, losers...

CL67

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eventually he will disable his profile and then come back under a new profile or he will simply use a different browser to create a new profile, but he will be easily spotted and put on ignore, so his days are over. In an odd way, though I do kind of miss him, but not enough that I would save him if he was drowning in a river or something

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eventually he will disable his profile and then come back under a new profile or he will simply use a different browser to create a new profile, but he will be easily spotted and put on ignore, so his days are over. In an odd way, though I do kind of miss him, but not enough that I would save him if he was drowning in a river or something

i just find it funny that after so many years of flat-out trolling on CBS that coming here made them so easy to thwart. justice in a way is how i view it. in any case, it's something i used to deal with on the AOL sports boards, too. the trolls always tried to come at you with "you're a coward if you ignore me" to keep everyone's attention. not that that stopped anyone from doing it anyway...

CL67

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i just find it funny that after so many years of flat-out trolling on CBS that coming here made them so easy to thwart"

- this site has shined a light on the issues that CBS never fixed and CBS' ineptness in many areas. When I tried to log on the other day and couldn't find anything, I was disappointed but now see it is going to work out for the better.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i just find it funny that after so many years of flat-out trolling on CBS that coming here made them so easy to thwart"

- this site has shined a light on the issues that CBS never fixed and CBS' ineptness in many areas. When I tried to log on the other day and couldn't find anything, I was disappointed but now see it is going to work out for the better.

I kind of suspected for a long time that CBS was letting the board go gradually because they intended to blow it up.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks CL - got the ignore slapped on both chumps and lovin it

Rolln300

"Let It Be"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't put him on ignore yet just to see if he actually does show up here. I seen some posts on here by heatmyshorts but not sure it was really him. Sentences ended with simply the facts. Thought maybe gerry did a quick name on here using heatmyshorts name.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just find it funny that after so many years of flat-out trolling on CBS that coming here made them so easy to thwart. justice in a way is how i view it. in any case, it's something i used to deal with on the AOL sports boards, too. the trolls always tried to come at you with "you're a coward if you ignore me" to keep everyone's attention. not that that stopped anyone from doing it anyway...

CL67

Yeah - the atheists on Facebook used to use the same argument on the bible pages. It really upset them that the rest of us wouldn't argue with them. One of their favorites was "you can't prove God exists" I used come back that they couldn't prove God doesn't exist, then I would block them. Man the pissed them off, but there is no point in arguing the same crap over and over - it got redundant and honestly I was sick of the cbs boards anyway - they let the entire thing go to hell thanks to turnip brain and heatisshit

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - the atheists on Facebook used to use the same argument on the bible pages. It really upset them that the rest of us wouldn't argue with them. One of their favorites was "you can't prove God exists" I used come back that they couldn't prove God doesn't exist, then I would block them. Man the pissed them off, but there is no point in arguing the same crap over and over - it got redundant and honestly I was sick of the cbs boards anyway - they let the entire thing go to hell thanks to turnip brain and heatisshit

before i disconnected those friggin' imbeciles Turnip(and "coincedentally" the phony ID's) tried to blame CBS shutting the boards down on US. these guys obviously will do ANYTHING to try and make us look bad. i find it HILARIOUS that we bothered 'em so damn much...

CL67

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thread that is addressed to the one and only heatmyshorts. How amusing. I do hear a collective sigh of relief from the Laker fans. As you were my friends. I have changed for the better. There will be no need to discuss my person any further. By the way, how about a little defense from the Laker bench? And cut down on the turnovers? Or perhaps this question should be addressed to Steve Nash. Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker had their way today.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before i disconnected those friggin' imbeciles Turnip(and "coincedentally" the phony ID's) tried to blame CBS shutting the boards down on US. these guys obviously will do ANYTHING to try and make us look bad. i find it HILARIOUS that we bothered 'em so damn much...

CL67

Oddly enough I haven't bothered to read turnup brains posts or threads and they dont bother me, and for the most part I haven't been reading Heatisshits posts, but it's impossible not to see some of them and glance at them, so the ignore feature enables me to be disciplined and totally ignore them and not be tempted to respond to them. As far as I am concerned, anyone posting a picture of a naked child's ass for his avatar is nothing short of a ********* anyway