• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Off-Season is one of the biggest in memory

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to get receivers that can get just plain get open and the quarterback throwing the ball before said receiver gets there. Its great to see Marshall or Jeffrey making circus superman catches and getting hammered, They both claim thats how they want the ball. But yeah, that most likely keeps them on the injury list all year long. Barkley showed some nice leading last year, so its not impossible to find in a new quarterback that is not trusting his cannon to get thru defenders all the time.

You are the only person ever to make this complaint about Jay. It's odd. Even people who hate him more, don't say stuff this silly.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the only person ever to make this complaint about Jay. It's odd. Even people who hate him more, don't say stuff this silly.

Didnt mention the guy.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha... Marshall got released... AGAIN! Ha.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha... Marshall got released... AGAIN! Ha.

It's amazing. I called the hell out of this, perfectly.

This is the consistent story of BMarsh in every city.

Year 1 - Marshall honeymoon period. TD's, laughs, talks of his "rebirth" and "renewed humble attitude".

Year 2 - Locker room fights, mental implosion and team turmoil.

Why you would treat this guy as anything more than a one year rental, is beyond me. That's literally the ONLY situation where he warrants a signing. One year, to a team that's a WR away from serious contention.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Bears interested in three big-ticket free agents, including one quarterback

Hmmm, interesting. Would like Gillmore and Glennon and can always use O-Line help with Wagner... Good start.

At WR, I was thinking go for a couple of "Show Me" Contracts on the cheap with Michael Floyd and Josh Gordon... Eh? :D

I'd like Glennon. Was always talented, and I always felt like he never got a totally fair shake. It's not like I'd be banking on him to become our guy of the future, but I'd like to see what he could do.

Floyd is sentenced through June, so... yeah, probably going to be a wait on anyone negotiating with him. lol

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like Glennon. Was always talented, and I always felt like he never got a totally fair shake. It's not like I'd be banking on him to become our guy of the future, but I'd like to see what he could do.

Floyd is sentenced through June, so... yeah, probably going to be a wait on anyone negotiating with him. lol

But Floyd is talented and a Notre Dame guy, and we are ALWAYS suckers for Notre Dame guys! LOL!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Floyd is talented and a Notre Dame guy, and we are ALWAYS suckers for Notre Dame guys! LOL!

I mean, it certainly wouldn't be shocking. It would be a cheap way to replace a good chunk of Jeffery's production.

On a side-note, I have a buddy who went to ND with Floyd. Remember how the Bears were considered one of the main suitors to draft him? He told me Floyd was a notorious drinker/partier, and on many occasions he would be at the same parties as him. He said that he sat around with him, while Floyd passed around cocaine and other drugs many times. lol...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that Stanford RB McCaffery would fare well as a WR. Definitely best hands out of the backfield, but it could be an edelman type pick for a slot receiver.