• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Card Weekend Game Thread

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About about we worry about the Packers before we talk about who we'd rather play in the NFCCG?

well set up a thread or pose the question... lol

of course we need to worry about GB, but as fans we can venture off in the possibilities....

trust, i'll be posting a storm(ill advised since work will be busy lol) about GB related posts lol

klopstop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Because we already know we play GB and I have confidence we will beat them again! I was answering the question as to who we wanted next, atl or seattle. Would take the home game and want retribution against seattle!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Skip...........Bayless:

Hope Dr. Andrews is pleased w/ self, publicly going after Shanahan, creating doubt in RG3's mind by saying still nervous about RG3's knee.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. What, that re-aggravation was just a case of mind over matter? What an idiot.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted I'm in a bit of a bad mood here but in Fox's preview of GB/SF next week, did they even mention any of the 49ers injuries? I was just a few seconds late in hearing the beginning. I heard them mention how GB is dealing with some injuries but nothing on the 49ers. Go figure.

Agreed. The 49ers have been really hurt by injuries to key guys but it seems it is not known how important guys like Hunter and Manningham are to the team except by those of us who watch them all the time.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jeff Darlington is reporting that one player who talked to RGIII after the game said that RGIII doesn't believe he did anything serious to the knee.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Darlington is reporting that one player who talked to RGIII after the game said that RGIII doesn't believe he did anything serious to the knee.

Looked like it just buckled. It appeared wobbly the last two games I saw him in. I hope its nothing more than just needing time to heal up. He's too interesting a player to have him derailed this early.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Another phrase I'm tired of hearing from athletes: "The sky is the limit for this team."

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nothing wrong with RG3 wanting to play, but it was obvious that he didn't have any mobility. I don't care what Dr. James Andrews says. Kirk Cousins was more than capable of running the offense. I'm not a fan of Mike Shanahan, but this still hurts me as a football fan.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with RG3 wanting to play, but it was obvious that he didn't have any mobility. I don't care what Dr. James Andrews says. Kirk Cousins was more than capable of running the offense.

Agreed. His inability to run was one thing but when he can't pass either what use is it to have him in there?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well set up a thread or pose the question... lol

of course we need to worry about GB, but as fans we can venture off in the possibilities....

trust, i'll be posting a storm(ill advised since work will be busy lol) about GB related posts lol

Dude, you are too nice a guy. Don't let Clyde push you around. We need guys like you on the board who always have a positive outlook.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFT is reporting Clemons (SEA) is feared to have ACL injury.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

As in, the ligaments were already torn, and he didn't tear them anymore than they already were? The way that thing bent, its pretty obvious there wasn't that much holding it together beyond the brace.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As in, the ligaments were already torn, and he didn't tear them anymore than they already were? The way that thing bent, its pretty obvious there wasn't that much holding it together beyond the brace.

Yes, and it was clear to see when he was running. What the fuck were they thinking? He did appear to be walking OK during the post game hand shaking. That's a good sign.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Erin Andrews:

Even before tonight's game at Fed Ex, players were telling me just how awful the field was..there was barely any grass at the 50..#fixit

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if anybody mentioned this but did you guys see Sherman and Williams getting into it after the game at midfield? I can't stand Sherman. It looked like he was instigating something.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sherman talks and talks and talks and talks.....you can see it throughout the game. All things considered he is definitely not one of my favorite players.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if anybody mentioned this but did you guys see Sherman and Williams getting into it after the game at midfield? I can't stand Sherman. It looked like he was instigating something.

I didn't see that - but I did see what looked like Sherman being restrained.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
trent.gif

just posting the gif, dont agree with the statment underneath just to be clear