• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DaBears game day thread

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 went for over 10.

1 pick, 1 incomplete, 1 completion.

Out of 37...Thirty...f*cking...Seven.

Why does weird statline sh*t like this always happen to us? Can't we just be normal in our suckitude?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God, someone change the record.

Bears o-line and d-line are still awful, but guess what, Fields still sucks. There were plenty of times where he had time, and still couldn't get it out on time.

The playcalling screams, "I don't trust this offense."

It's year 3 and I see not one improvement. If anything, he's regressed.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why does weird statline sh*t like this always happen to us? Can't we just be normal in our suckitude?

We are duh Bears.....thats why.

But atleast I got a slim hope for the Cubs.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were plenty of times where he had time, and still couldn't get it out on time.

And one of those passes that he didhave time,it got intercepted and that pass was not even close.....

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God, someone change the record.

Bears o-line and d-line are still awful, but guess what, Fields still sucks. There were plenty of times where he had time, and still couldn't get it out on time.

The playcalling screams, "I don't trust this offense."

It's year 3 and I see not one improvement. If anything, he's regressed.

Look...The "They don't trust Fields" line is ridiculous.

We had the #1 pick in the draft. I assure you if our GM or coaching staff didn't trust Fields we would have moved on. We didn't. Now, Fields falling completely flat is possible, but it's not because we're play-calling around his lack of abilities. Our front office and coaches believe in Justin. Of that I have no doubt....It's just we (Da Bears)and he (Justin) and they (our front office) may not be any good.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one of those passes that he didhave time,it got intercepted and that pass was not even close.....
He is habitually late. The o-line was bad, but I would fucking hate to block for Fields. Many of those pressure are just from him holding onto the ball.

He is not a good QB. He is just not. Phenomenal athlete, but he is just not a good QB. And his timing or lack thereof disrupts everything else.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look...The "They don't trust Fields" line is ridiculous.

We had the #1 pick in the draft. I assure you if our GM or coaching staff didn't trust Fields we would have moved on. We didn't. Now, Fields falling completely flat is possible, but it's not because we're play-calling around his lack of abilities. Our front office and coaches believe in Justin. Of that I have no doubt....It's just we (Da Bears)and he (Justin) and they (our front office) may not be any good.
Well, enjoy yer bubble screens I guess. I'm sure they just called 50 of those cuz they work so well?:noidea:

They all but had no choice but to roll with Fields. It was actually a precarious spot to be in....number one pick with the supposed future already on the roster and no real stud in the draft.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not how pressures are recorded.
Whatever, he still sucks. You keep milking that teet tho. I'm sure he'll turn it around and be great someday.

I won't miss another weekend fishing to watch it live, that's for sure.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not a good QB. He is just not.

The int,Fields was staring straight dowfield with the defender right in the middle and he didnt look elsewhere......horrible

Then they show Loves td pass to Jones........
Love looked right to get the lb'er to move to the right to focus on the wr as Aaron Jones comes out of the backfield and Love hits him off to the left and Aaron runs it into the endzone.....

The way its suppose to be played.....but somehow JF cant.....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from the shitty 3rd and 4th down on the first series, the other play that just screams Packers and Bears broken record, was the fumbled snap that somehow just magnetized to Love's fucking fingertips only to end up a 50 yard play to a WIDE OPEN tight end.

The only bright spots on the entire day were two rookies. Tyrique Stevenson and Roschon Johnson. 23 needs more touches going forward.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then they show Loves td pass to Jones........
Love looked right to get the lb'er to move to the right to focus on the wr as Aaron Jones comes out of the backfield and Love hits him off to the left and Aaron runs it into the endzone.....

The LB should have stayed inside. You don't go that wide and allow the running back to have the wheel route.

A LB should never give the inside to a back coming out of the backfield. You maintain inside leverage and push those plays towards the sideline.

Completely misplayed.

Bears gifted Love so many plays yesterday. Both in scheme and in how the individual players played.

A young QB making his first real start and you decide to rush 4 all game with no blitz. No complex coverages. Just completely vanilla and all the blown coverages that allowed Love to have the day he had.

You really saw the difference in coaching in this one. Packers were prepared, Bears weren't.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LB should have stayed inside. You don't go that wide and allow the running back to have the wheel route.

A LB should never give the inside to a back coming out of the backfield. You maintain inside leverage and push those plays towards the sideline.

Completely misplayed.

Bears gifted Love so many plays yesterday. Both in scheme and in how the individual players played.

A young QB making his first real start and you decide to rush 4 all game with no blitz. No complex coverages. Just completely vanilla and all the blown coverages that allowed Love to have the day he had.

You really saw the difference in coaching in this one. Packers were prepared, Bears weren't.
I agree with this sentiment. We were outclassed in every measure.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, enjoy yer bubble screens I guess. I'm sure they just called 50 of those cuz they work so well?:noidea:

They all but had no choice but to roll with Fields. It was actually a precarious spot to be in....number one pick with the supposed future already on the roster and no real stud in the draft.

If we run more than 5 or so screens this upcoming week, I would be amazed. That they actually needed a regular season game to learn that lesson, as professional football coaches, is amazing to me. Screens are supplemental plays. I'm amazed the commentators yesterday went gaga over how the GB rookie lineman abandoned his rush on Justin for the screen after we had run so many prior to that. A 100 year old blind grandma could have seen screens coming at that point. Really really bad. The coaches need to look themselves in the mirror this week.

Last year they got throttled about their play-calling early on and adjusted after the Washington game...We'll see what they do this year. They better do something or they'll be on the hot seat fast.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 went for over 10.

1 pick, 1 incomplete, 1 completion.

Mooneys td catch was a 20 yarder.......theres 4.

Still pathetic.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Completely misplayed.

I mean...Seriously. Just blitz the noob ya goddamn idiots. FFS...His best receiver is out and second best is ailing...Just challenge him some.

We all knew our front 4 is a weakness...BLITZ. If he beats us then so be it...but at least TRY. Any other team sends the kitchen sink multiple times.

Once again, I don't know why we don't just EVER do normal sh*t as a team. It's always some out of nowhere whackass garbage like TE motion sneaks and 275 screen plays in a single game. We're just so...f*cking weird when it comes to the basic sh*t.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gameplan was pathetic. Execution was equally pathetic.

There were maybe 3 players on the entire roster that earned their salaries yesterday. Santos. Roschon. And I guess Ngakoue because he made 2 plays.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did enjoy seeing Darnell Wright fucking flatten that dude at the end of the pick six. Pretty sure he left the game injured after that.