• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY THE OHIO STATE SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that a troll post ? BTW since you are ignoring facts again, did you ignore the fact that the hoosiers scored 49 points on OSU last year, and came very close to losing to very poor teams last year....granted they won those games.....

12-0 BITCH! SHUT YOU DOWN!!

yahoo-fantasy-football-jj-watt-shut-you-down-commercial.jpg

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a point with your top post, but do you have more fun arguing back and forth with some douchbag loser like Hurricane or Bino or would you rather talk to an intelligent person who wants to actually discuss football? The choice is yours, and so far all you've done since come on here is get suckered into these troll conversations over and over again.

I guess I am a sucker for winning easy arguments.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a point with your top post, but do you have more fun arguing back and forth with some douchbag loser like Hurricane or Bino or would you rather talk to an intelligent person who wants to actually discuss football? The choice is yours, and so far all you've done since come on here is get suckered into these troll conversations over and over again.
Lets have an intelligent conversation about how badly the Bucks were beaten in there last two NCG....how did that happen? were they overrated going into the season ? like this year ? oh the horror !!!!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami's QB James Morris was the hit of the Manning QB Camp, and Duke Johnson is rated as one of the top RB, and there O line is rated aas one of the best in the country.....however the D must improve, golden played 14 freshmen on the D......I think things are looking up in the magic city....GO CANES.......

LOL, Miami fucking blows. Take that weak shit out of here. Why don't you go play Virginia and get your asses handed to you again?

hqdefault.jpg

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOX.....Well so much for the "intelligent conversation" was your last post NOT trolling ? I get it...only buckeye's can troll.....at least you have something.....I see you don't want to talk about 41-14 and 37-17.....

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets have an intelligent conversation about how badly the Bucks were beaten in there last two NCG....how did that happen? were they overrated going into the season ? like this year ? oh the horror !!!!

Why would a Miami fan care so much about another teams losses in games that they were no where near close to playing in.

Who cares about those games anymore. They are well in the past. OSU got beat. End of Story. You can't win them all.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would a Miami fan care so much about another teams losses in games that they were no where near close to playing in.

Who cares about those games anymore. They are well in the past. OSU got beat. End of Story. You can't win them all.
I could say the same thing about the Canes lately......but all of you seem to always want to bring up the last several years of the Canes......you ignore the fact that over the last 35 years they have been pretty good......with 5 titles......going fishing see ya....

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could say the same thing about the Canes lately......but all of you seem to always want to bring up the last several years of the Canes......you ignore the fact that over the last 35 years they have been pretty good......with 5 titles......going fishing see ya....

The most recent years and a current teams status will always be more relevant.

No one would even bring up the Canes if you didn't make stupid comments like

"Miami will win a national title before tOSU even sniffs one".

tOSU is sniffing one right now.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May be time to just put Bino on ignore, man. I was hoping he was gonna change when he came here but all he does is troll OSU anymore. I'd be surprised if he was here too far into the season, if he makes it that far.

That's rich. I respond to a post directed at me and egging on the argument with facts and actual game results, yet I'm trolling.FACT: OSU has 1 win over a top 5 in the BCS era and only 1 more in the past 35 years.Not elite. But you OSU fans feel free to continue living in your fantasy world if it makes you happy.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's rich. I respond to a post directed at me and egging on the argument with facts and actual game results, yet I'm trolling.FACT: OSU has 1 win over a top 5 in the BCS era and only 1 more in the past 35 years.Not elite. But you OSU fans feel free to continue living in your fantasy world if it makes you happy.

Bino, just fucking leave. You're a retired UPS driver with a family. Certainly you have better things to do than weakly harp on one insignificant fact about one team for what's going on 4-5 months now.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most recent years and a current teams status will always be more relevant.

No one would even bring up the Canes if you didn't make stupid comments like

"Miami will win a national title before tOSU even sniffs one"

tOSU is sniffing one right now.

Nailed it. And that's how you spot a troll. When his own team has nothing to do with the conversation and he gets involved, and then gets upset when you fire back about his shitty team.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The conversation was about Big Games. Not wins over top 5 teams. That is just your go to meaningless Troll Stat. No team can control where their opponents finished.

The FACT is that It's better to finish in the top 5 more so than your opponents.

And tOSU has finished in the top 5 more so than 95% of all College Football teams. Definitely Elite without question.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats funny about this other than you being a bandwagon fan is I can think of more than 1 without even trying. You fail so hard it is almost sad.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conversation was about Big Games. Not wins over top 5 teams. That is just your go to meaningless Troll Stat. No team can control where their opponents finished.

The FACT is that It's better to finish in the top 5 more so than your opponents.

And tOSU has finished in the top 5 more so than 95% of all College Football teams. Definitely Elite without question.

Fantasy world.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like reality.

Bothers you doesn't it.

:laugh3:

Not a bit.Why would I be bothered? Bama is 249-167-20 alltime vs the next best 15 programs. OSU is 80-101-9. 36% of Bama's 1200+ games have been against the top 15 of alltime. That number is 16% for OSU. OSU's lifetime schedule has been barely above midmajor level. Your alltime wins argument holds no water.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bit.Why would I be bothered? Bama is 249-167-20 alltime vs the next best 15 programs. OSU is 80-101-9. 36% of Bama's 1200+ games have been against the top 15 of alltime. That number is 16% for OSU. OSU's lifetime schedule has been barely above midmajor level. Your alltime wins argument holds no water.

Then why would you bother bringing it up every single day?

Is this really how you envisioned retirement? Dude, you are fucking retired. Get off of your laptop and go enjoy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.