• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY THE OHIO STATE SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiaMi has been a non factor in college football for close to 10 years now......all this clown can do is bring up crap froM the 80s and 90s

Well they did beat Ohio State when they had players suspended and an interim head coach.

I think that might be their greatest accomplishment in the last 8 or so years.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not trolling,that's a fact. 2002 Miami and 1996 Arizona State are the only two teams OSU beat in the past 35 years that ended the season ranked in the top 5. Extremely weak.

Let me also point out that OSU has finished in the top 5 a multitude of times in that time frame.

I would rather my team be in the top 5 more so than their opponents.

As would any other rational fan.

I think that pretty much ends the discussion.........

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me also point out that OSU has finished in the top 5 a multitude of times in that time frame.

I would rather my team be in the top 5 more so than their opponents.

As would any other rational fan.

I think that pretty much ends the discussion.........

Rational fans would love to see their team play for Championships and beat the best. Sorry your team has failed so miserably at that high level for 40+ years.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rational fans would love to see their team play for Championships and beat the best. Sorry your team has failed so miserably at that high level for 40+ years.

No need for you to be sorry. My team is one of the top 5 teams of all time and currently.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for you to be sorry. My team is one of the top 5 teams of all time and currently.

May be time to just put Bino on ignore, man. I was hoping he was gonna change when he came here but all he does is troll OSU anymore. I'd be surprised if he was here too far into the season, if he makes it that far.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May be time to just put Bino on ignore, man. I was hoping he was gonna change when he came here but all he does is troll OSU anymore. I'd be surprised if he was here too far into the season, if he makes it that far.

You don't like to stick up for your team do you?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got my tickets for the OSU - California game. Should be a good trip.

Flying into San Fran and taking the Bart over to Berkley.

I am wondering if everything I have heard about Berkley is true. :yahoo:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW, I am curious as to what the motivation is behind troll posts like this.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you are always telling people to ignore certain comments.

Because I did the same thing you did at ESPN before I realized the dude is just simply a troll. Nothing you do makes a difference, man. The only reason he says that shit is because he knows it will rile you up. Spend your time talking with the intelligent fans on here that actually want to talk football and not the idiots like him that live their retired lives simply to get under others' skin.

Miami won a title in 01....

Here's another one. This douchebag is gonna be banned soon because all he does is troll OSU. Just don't even bother wasting all your time on them. I understand saying something to them once or twice but you spend way too much time dealing with idiots like them. This board is full of knowledgeable posters, talk to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I did the same thing you did at ESPN before I realized the dude is just simply a troll. Nothing you do makes a difference, man. The only reason he says that shit is because he knows it will rile you up. Spend your time talking with the intelligent fans on here that actually want to talk football and not the idiots like him that live their retired lives simply to get under others' skin.

Here's another one. This douchebag is gonna be banned soon because all he does is troll OSU. Just don't even bother wasting all your time on them. I understand saying something to them once or twice but you spend way too much time dealing with idiots like them. This board is full of knowledgeable posters, talk to them.

This is an internet message board. No matter what you do or talk about you are wasting time.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I don't get riled up.

Riled up is when you are so bothered by one team that all you do is try and troll them and downplay their success.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is that a troll post ? BTW since you are ignoring facts again, did you ignore the fact that the hoosiers scored 49 points on OSU last year, and came very close to losing to very poor teams last year....granted they won those games.....

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an internet message board. No matter what you do or talk about you are wasting time.

BTW, I don't get riled up.

Riled up is when you are so bothered by one team that all you do is try and troll them and downplay their success.

You have a point with your top post, but do you have more fun arguing back and forth with some douchbag loser like Hurricane or Bino or would you rather talk to an intelligent person who wants to actually discuss football? The choice is yours, and so far all you've done since come on here is get suckered into these troll conversations over and over again.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami's QB James Morris was the hit of the Manning QB Camp, and Duke Johnson is rated as one of the top RB, and there O line is rated aas one of the best in the country.....however the D must improve, golden played 14 freshmen on the D......I think things are looking up in the magic city....GO CANES.......

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that a troll post ? BTW since you are ignoring facts again, did you ignore the fact that the hoosiers scored 49 points on OSU last year, and came very close to losing to very poor teams last year....granted they won those games.....

I give Indiana a lot of credit for making that an exciting game. Ohio State was up 52 - 34 with under 2 minutes to go. Indiana scored very late then recovered an onside kick and scored again. However they were never in position to take the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.