• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will be the 4 worst teams in the AFC?

Who will be the 4 worst teams in the AFC?

• Total voters

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Agreed.

2. Well that just isn't true

3. I've proven that to be incorrect.

1. I take it back

2. Agree to dis-agree

3. You didn't "prove" anything, we can't ignore all other factors, mostly strength of conference, SOS, etc

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I take it back

2. Agree to dis-agree

3. You didn't "prove" anything, we can't ignore all other factors, mostly strength of conference, SOS, etc
1. Good call

2. Alrighty

3. AFC has a .527 winning percentage over the NFC in the last 16 years. Pats have played the 3rd most games against playoff teams over the last 16 years and have by far the best winning percentage. Pats have played the 2nd most games against teams with a winning record over the last 16 years and have by far the best winning percentage.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Good call

2. Alrighty

3. AFC has a .527 winning percentage over the NFC in the last 16 years. Pats have played the 3rd most games against playoff teams over the last 16 years and have by far the best winning percentage. Pats have played the 2nd most games against teams with a winning record over the last 16 years and have by far the best winning percentage.

Ill leave it at this.......I think more than any other sport, you probably agree, HF is vitally important

So IMO, would the Pats make the postseason every season playing in the AFC West (where Denver has had their number), or the AFC North? (where they play physical beat down football week after week), or even some of the NFC Divisions? Maybe, probably make the postseason year after year

Would they have HF virtually locked up before most seasons even start, if they played in a different division? Thats where I think the answer is NO.....Some years? probably.......Most years? probably not

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill leave it at this.......I think more than any other sport, you probably agree, HF is vitally important

So IMO, would the Pats make the postseason every season playing in the AFC West (where Denver has had their number), or the AFC North? (where they play physical beat down football week after week), or even some of the NFC Divisions? Maybe, probably make the postseason year after year

Would they have HF virtually locked up before most seasons even start, if they played in a different division? Thats where I think the answer is NO.....Some years? probably.......Most years? probably not
Sure if you plugged the Pats into the AFC West and removed one of their perennial bottom-feeders, it would be more difficult. If you plugged them into the AFC North and removed the Browns it would be more difficult.

But, the competition they face in their division has won more games on average than any other AFC division winner.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're right let's not play the games. NE SB52 Winners.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure if you plugged the Pats into the AFC West and removed one of their perennial bottom-feeders, it would be more difficult. If you plugged them into the AFC North and removed the Browns it would be more difficult.

But, the competition they face in their division has won more games on average than any other AFC division winner.
Stop arguing logic and facts. Dirt don't play that.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone gave you a funny icon? I can't understand that. I was with Colts have a chance at being really bad. We could see another suck for Luck campaign. We can call it sham for Sam.

Yeah, I didn't get it either. I thought about breaking out the standard Joe Pesci meme and yelling "funny? funny how, funny like a clown? I'm here to amuse you?"