• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who on this board called Wade's depature from Miami practically all of last season?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. I'm still not convinced Bosh would have made the impact you claimed he would. And at 32 with two straight seasons of blood cots, I think it's safe to say his future in the NBA appears to be a bit cloudy as well.

His NBA future being cloudy because of blood clots has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not the Heat would be a better team with a healthy Bosh (which is the discussion). The fact that you have to throw out a strawman argument like that shows that you know you're wrong, but just don't want to admit it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He offered Wade 40 mill over 2 years. Why should he go above and beyond and risk the future of the franchise by trading one of our decent young players just to give Wade 50+ mil?

I agree w/ you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His NBA future being cloudy because of blood clots has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not the Heat would be a better team with a healthy Bosh (which is the discussion). The fact that you have to throw out a strawman argument like that shows that you know you're wrong, but just don't want to admit it.
a healthy Bosh is just not a world we live in.

I wish Grady Sizemore never got hurt and was still on a hall of fame trajectory for the Tribe.

Saying- well if Bosh was healthy--- yah okay--- If my aunt had balls shed be my uncle...

its just not the world we are living in.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He offered Wade 40 mill over 2 years. Why should he go above and beyond and risk the future of the franchise by trading one of our decent young players just to give Wade 50+ mil?
settle on a strategy

is it win now or not?

when you deal multiple first rounders years in the future- I would THINK you are trying to win now- and letting Wade walk without a doubt makes the Heat significantly worse- and while like i said- i dont think Wade is near as good as he used to be- he still might be/probably is around a top 50 guy- if not top 50 close.

The Heat are going to be in the worst position you can be in--- near the bottom of the EAstern Conference playoff race. Not good enough to make any noise- not bad enough to get a big time draft pick. That is the worst position a team can be in in my opinion.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a healthy Bosh is just not a world we live in.

I wish Grady Sizemore never got hurt and was still on a hall of fame trajectory for the Tribe.

Saying- well if Bosh was healthy--- yah okay--- If my aunt had balls shed be my uncle...

its just not the world we are living in.

Again, the discussion was "if Bosh were healthy." Not the fact that he isn't. If you can't participate in the actual discussion, stay out of it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
settle on a strategy

is it win now or not?

when you deal multiple first rounders years in the future- I would THINK you are trying to win now- and letting Wade walk without a doubt makes the Heat significantly worse- and while like i said- i dont think Wade is near as good as he used to be- he still might be/probably is around a top 50 guy- if not top 50 close.

The Heat are going to be in the worst position you can be in--- near the bottom of the EAstern Conference playoff race. Not good enough to make any noise- not bad enough to get a big time draft pick. That is the worst position a team can be in in my opinion.

Cool

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look, I got nothing against Bosh and I wouldn't wish blood clots on anyone. That being said, I think some of you are overstating is value and I have given my reasons as to why I thought so...I'm just not convinced that he's a "would be savior" to a playoff series win or that he's a "Top 20 NBA Player".

For the Pacers, PG had missed all but six games in 2014-15 due to his broken leg and I could make the excuse that we could have made the playoffs if he was healthy. But the fact of the matter was that we just weren't good enough and had suffered the consequences as a result. Our organization didn't pick up the additional playoff revenues we had the prior four years. Personally, I think we should have traded David West midway through that season just as Wiggy is suggesting the Heat should have sold off some of their guys during their brief retooling process (which to an extent, they did).

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently my use of certain words like "twat" and "kunt" offend, good ol' Todd. If he would stop being such a consistent dumbass and being a little kunt every time we have to set his ass straight all the time. He wouldn't come across as such a twat where the end result is me calling him a pussy. Isn't that right, @HurricaneDij39 ?

If anything, you can go cry to @Mecca , fuck boy (@WiggyRuss ) has taken up that method to try to comfort himself. Having said that, maybe you're both in need of testosterone therapy.
389.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even realize you're the only person talking shit about Riley? Which I think is a bit odd. And you mention him letting Wade walk? Just stop that nonsense. Wade is still a good player but not great anymore & I think Riley was smart to let him walk because of the contract he wanted. Wade @ this point in his career isn't worth that 2 year 50m contract (or whatever it was). And to say Miami will never land another top FA is crazy talk. It's South Beach! Just because Yer Boy left the franchise doesn't mean the Heat will never land another top tier FA.

Jim Buss is a shitbird for giving Kobe 50 million.

Pat Riley is past his prime for NOT giving Wade 50 million.

Can't have it both ways.

#ConsistentlyInconsistent

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Buss is a shitbird for giving Kobe 50 million.

Pat Riley is past his prime for NOT giving Wade 50 million.

Can't have it both ways.

#ConsistentlyInconsistent

I still don't truly believe Wade left for money...I believe he just saw a better opportunity with his hometown Bulls.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's how I would feel as well.

Oh, I love me some @Heatles84 .

Just trying to provide a little levity.

How do you feel about your Team?

I love the Summer moves.

Especially Young.

But, Jefferson and Teague should be terrific too.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't truly believe Wade left for money...I believe he just saw a better opportunity with his hometown Bulls.

Yeah, we won't know the real truth for awhile, if ever.

Might be one of those situations where parting was best for both parties.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I love me some @Heatles84 .

Just trying to provide a little levity.

How do you feel about your Team?

I love the Summer moves.

Especially Young.

But, Jefferson and Teague should be terrific too.

I think all of the moves were necessary, but I think it's going to take time for all the pieces to come together.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think he will end up on the cavs...bet no one saw that

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we won't know the real truth for awhile, if ever.

Might be one of those situations where parting was best for both parties.
why trade away a bunch of first rounders if you are going to let WAde go?