• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who on this board called Wade's depature from Miami practically all of last season?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having guys that are 6'11 on the court at the same time are going to slow an offense down. Jesus Christ is that the most retraded shit I've ever heard. Whiteside and Bosh are complete opposites in the roles they have. Bosh can be used as a stretch 4 and can stand in the perimeter to spread out the defense. Whiteside's a traditional center.

Boy, the Spurs were such dumbasses in the late 90's and early 2000's for having 2 7-footers on the court at the same time. I'm convinced that HurricaneBitch is the product of inbreeding.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having guys that are 6'11 on the court at the same time are going to slow an offense down. Jesus Christ is that the most retraded shit I've ever heard. Whiteside and Bosh are complete opposites in the roles they have. Bosh can be used as a stretch 4 and can stand in the perimeter to spread out the defense. Whiteside's a traditional center.

Boy, the Spurs were such dumbasses in the late 90's and early 2000's for having 2 7-footers on the court at the same time. I'm convinced that HurricaneBitch is the product of inbreeding.
you think offenses play the same way as in the late 90s let alone 2000's?

have u watched the NBA any time in the last few years?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think offenses play the same way as in the late 90s let alone 2000's?

have u watched the NBA any time in the last few years?

No, the game has evolved. However, the Lakers did just fine rolling out Bynum/Odom/Gasol during their title years. Having Chandler and Dirk on the floor at the same time seemed to work out for them - and that combination probably matches Whiteside and Bosh the best. Btw - can you give us your top 20 list from the 2012-2013 season? Thanks, pumpkin.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the game has evolved. However, the Lakers did just fine rolling out Bynum/Odom/Gasol during their title years. Having Chandler and Dirk on the floor at the same time seemed to work out for them - and that combination probably matches Whiteside and Bosh the best. Btw - can you give us your top 20 list from the 2012-2013 season? Thanks, pumpkin.

Miami Heat’s veterans put in work to keep up with faster pace

Younger, revamped Miami Heat likely to push pace more with Dragic

As the Heat turns the page on Wade and looks to its immediate future, there are essentially two versions of what the team could look like next season:

▪ The slow, plodding squad that played defense and ran its offense through Wade and a healthy Bosh during the first half of last season.

▪ The squad Dragic raced up and down the floor with after Bosh was sidelined following the All-Star break.

Read more here: Younger, revamped Miami Heat likely to push pace more with Dragic

In the first half of last season when Bosh, Wade and a slow-paced offense was the focus, the Heat ranked next to last in pace (94.67 possessions per 48 minutes) and scoring (96 points per game). And Miami was only five games over .500.

After the break, with Bosh gone and Dragic free to run the offense, the Heat moved up to 18th in pace (97.7) and was the fifth-highest scoring team in the league (107.4). Miami finished nine games over .500 in the second half of the season.

Read more here: Younger, revamped Miami Heat likely to push pace more with Dragic

reading Pumpkin- the key to being informed. ;)

you dont learn anything by reading though...LOL.....no its cool- keep making comparisons to basketballi n the 90's which couldnt be more different than today....why read and inform yourself when you canjus t pull shit out of your ass and make stuff up- totally idiotically try and refute hurricanedj who was absolutely right- and then show absoltely zero accountability for your idiocy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami Heat’s veterans put in work to keep up with faster pace

Younger, revamped Miami Heat likely to push pace more with Dragic

As the Heat turns the page on Wade and looks to its immediate future, there are essentially two versions of what the team could look like next season:

▪ The slow, plodding squad that played defense and ran its offense through Wade and a healthy Bosh during the first half of last season.

▪ The squad Dragic raced up and down the floor with after Bosh was sidelined following the All-Star break.

In the first half of last season when Bosh, Wade and a slow-paced offense was the focus, the Heat ranked next to last in pace (94.67 possessions per 48 minutes) and scoring (96 points per game). And Miami was only five games over .500.

After the break, with Bosh gone and Dragic free to run the offense, the Heat moved up to 18th in pace (97.7) and was the fifth-highest scoring team in the league (107.4). Miami finished nine games over .500 in the second half of the season.

reading Pumpkin- the key to being informed. ;)

you dont learn anything by reading though...LOL.....no its cool- keep making comparisons to basketballi n the 90's which couldnt be more different than today....why read and inform yourself when you canjus t pull shit out of your ass and make stuff up- totally idiotically try and refute hurricanedj who was absolutely right- and then show absoltely zero accountability for your idiocy.

So it's fine that Bosh was missing from the Heat. Yeah, missing arguably your best player is completely fine and won't impact. Had also nothing to do with the fact that Joe Johnson was a significant cog that was added to the Heat as well - another thing that you decided to look over (shocker).

And HurricaneDipShit wasn't right either. He didn't prove shit. For one, he said Birdman started over Whiteside on a consistent basis - WRONG. He also said that having Whiteside and Bosh on the floor together hurts the offense which is far from the truth.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's fine that Bosh was missing from the Heat. Yeah, missing arguably your best player is completely fine and won't impact. Had also nothing to do with the fact that Joe Johnson was a significant cog that was added to the Heat as well - another thing that you decided to look over (shocker).

And HurricaneDipShit wasn't right either. He didn't prove shit. For one, he said Birdman started over Whiteside on a consistent basis - WRONG. He also said that having Whiteside and Bosh on the floor together hurts the offense which is far from the truth.
oh i get it- i guess Spoelstra sat Whiteside and started Amare because Whiteside and Bosh playing together was just TOO good and unfair to the rest of the league.

great point!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i get it- i guess Spoelstra sat Whiteside and started Amare because Whiteside and Bosh playing together was just TOO good and unfair to the rest of the league.

great point!

And Whiteside ended up being a starter later on down the road, and makes more money than TT. Keep reaching, sparky.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Whiteside ended up being a starter later on down the road, and makes more money than TT. Keep reaching, sparky.

Well Whiteside has more money but TT has a ring. It's not like TT's contract was chump-change or something. The back & forth about Whiteside & Thompson needs to end because it's been going on long enough. Both are damn good players & fit a perfect roll for their respective teams.

Note to Wiggy: and stop w/ the absurd Pat Riley bashing. His career resume speaks for itself.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Whiteside has more money but TT has a ring. It's not like TT's contract was chump-change or something. The back & forth about Whiteside & Thompson needs to end because it's been going on long enough. Both are damn good players & fit a perfect roll for their respective teams.

Note to Wiggy: and stop w/ the absurd Pat Riley bashing. His career resume speaks for itself.
Riley used to be good- thats for sure.

you cant fight the clock though- and Riley lost his fastball a long time ago. The dude is over 70. Needs to hang em up. The game has passed him by. Its a new world of analytics...hes an analog player in a digital world.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley used to be good- thats for sure.

you cant fight the clock though- and Riley lost his fastball a long time ago. The dude is over 70. Needs to hang em up. The game has passed him by. Its a new world of analytics...hes an analog player in a digital world.

Yep Riley "lost his fastball". It was only the end of the '14 season that he put together a Heat team that went to 4 straight Finals. And for the love of basketball don't respond to this by mentioning LeBron, thank you. Even if the game has passed him by like you're claiming stop trying to diminish his accomplishments as a HC or executive.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Riley "lost his fastball". It was only the end of the '14 season that he put together a Heat team that went to 4 straight Finals. And for the love of basketball don't respond to this by mentioning LeBron, thank you. Even if the game has passed him by like you're claiming stop trying to diminish his accomplishments as a HC or executive.
uhhhh..

LeBron.....

oh yah.....

LeBron

do you know this guy..?

his name is LeBron James.....kind of a good player....lol....

how can you POSSIBLY have this conversation without not only "mentioning" LeBron- but without the whole conversation focusing on him. Its simply impossible.

Ole Pat is on his own now- doesnt have the best player in the league to bail him out. He dealt 2 extremely lightly protected first rounders out far in the future because he has no intention of being around when that bill comes due...someone else will have to clean up that mess.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhhhh..

LeBron.....

oh yah.....

LeBron

do you know this guy..?

how can you POSSIBLY have this conversation without not only "mentioning" LeBron- but without the whole conversation focusing on him. Its simply impossible.

Ole Pat is on his own now- doesnt have the best player in the league to bail him out. He dealt 2 extremely lightly protected first rounders out far in the future because he has no intention of being around when that bill comes due...someone else will have to clean up that mess.

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhhhh..

LeBron.....

oh yah.....

LeBron

do you know this guy..?

So what about those cavs huh?

What's the plan with the team when father time catches up with lebron, or he gets injured?
The cavs don't have cap space for a VERY long time, or at least till you reach puberty.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gotta credit Deng for stepping up in the playoffs too for Miami. He was putting up some decent numbers later into the season up until the Toronto series.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta credit Deng for stepping up in the playoffs too for Miami. He was putting up some decent numbers later into the season up until the Toronto series.
I gotta say- I was wrong on Deng- after watching him in his last Chicago days and in Cleveland I thought he was done for--- too many "Thibs miles"....

he re-invented himself as a nice little stretch 4 in Miami. While i think it was crazy to give him a 4 year deal- I was wrong on him before so lets wait and see how he does in LA.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say- I was wrong on Deng- after watching him in his last Chicago days and in Cleveland I thought he was done for--- too many "Thibs miles"....

he re-invented himself as a nice little stretch 4 in Miami. While i think it was crazy to give him a 4 year deal- I was wrong on him before so lets wait and see how he does in LA.
The opportunity that fell on his lap last season sure helped but I think he surprised us all with how he played most of the time.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally and 1 million percent agree with you. Problem is Wiggy likes to always keep bringing that argument back up.

And yeah, he continues to knock Pat Riley for losing his fastball. He's the only one that ever brings it up.