• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your 2021 surprise team that comes out of nowhere to make a run to the playoffs?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

"with Dalton, they finally have an HOF caliber QB1 that will be able to lead them pretty deep into the playoffs"

:laugh3:

Dalton's resume: 74-66-2 / 0-5 playoff record

Only way Dalton ever gets into the HOF is if he buys a ticket.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd probably have to say the Bears. With Dalton, they finally have an HOF caliber QB1 that will be able to lead them pretty deep into the playoffs. Some of this will is in relation to how well Brady performs. NFC teams are going to have to go through Brady.
andy.gif

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bengals might have the best chance with Burrow being as great as he is.

I would also say Chargers but I think that's more expected than out of nowhere with how great he was as a rookie and the talent on that roster.

Could also see a perfect storm scenario where the Lions make a run if Rodgers does sit the year out and Dan Campbell's intensity is able to motivate that Lions team to win a lot of close games before that wears off after a year. But they could also very easily end up with the #1 overall lick in next years draft.
Playing in the North with Baltimore, Cleveland and Pitt? LOL.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing in the North with Baltimore, Cleveland and Pitt? LOL.

Baltimore is one Lamar injury away from being done and as a running QB that is a high risk.

Browns are the Browns so consistency of success from one season can't just be assumed.

Steelers are good but we saw them fall apart last season after an undefeated start. Big Ben is at the age where a QB can just fall off a cliff and he was turning the ball over like crazy in that playoff game so maybe that fall off a cliff time is arriving.

Is it likely? No, but is it possible for the Bengals to be that surprise team that makes the playoffs this season? Absolutely.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore is one Lamar injury away from being done and as a running QB that is a high risk.

Browns are the Browns so consistency of success from one season can't just be assumed.

Steelers are good but we saw them fall apart last season after an undefeated start. Big Ben is at the age where a QB can just fall off a cliff and he was turning the ball over like crazy in that playoff game so maybe that fall off a cliff time is arriving.

Is it likely? No, but is it possible for the Bengals to be that surprise team that makes the playoffs this season? Absolutely.
Playoffs i dont think, big leap forward, absolutey

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll say right now it's not happening.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, it wouldn't shock me to see the Steelers finish last place this year, and have their one really bad year and they nab their QB of the future in the draft in the top 10, and then wind up owning the division for another 15 years again. Basically what happened when they took Roethlisberger.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, it wouldn't shock me to see the Steelers finish last place this year, and have their one really bad year and they nab their QB of the future in the draft in the top 10, and then wind up owning the division for another 15 years again. Basically what happened when they took Roethlisberger.
Shut your mouth crash! Although i actually like what u posted.