• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is the criticism of Durant?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's skill set is such that anybody can thrive in his system. You have to understand that Lebron leads the Heat in points, assists and rebounding. Lebron's ability to switch as a facilitator to a scorer on the fly makes it very difficult to defend the Heat.

The Cavaliers team was bad. When Lebron left the Cavaliers, see how quickly they dropped in the standings. It is similar to when Shaq left the Lakers.

Yes when Shaq, Z gouskas, West, Varejo and Mo williams all left the team turned to shit

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really tell me to search out what you posted to see you say Larry Hughes had "surgery on his finger and was never the same"...he was first team all defense and the NBA steal leader in Cleveland dumbass... Wow you are AWESOME!!!
It's funny wlk how JD came back with how does that give you points? The first thing I thought of was.... And who's got all those transition points wlk? It was so obvious and of course rhetorical as we all know LBJ was the recipient.

I don't think you can call him a pass first guy. When I think of pass first I think of Jason Kidd or Rondo. Lebron just makes the right basketball play and takes whatever the defense gives them, and if nothing is happening, he posts up or drives to the basket and takes what he wants.
piss-tons, you are comparing PG's to a Forward. Comparing him to other Forwards in the league, he certainly is a pass first option guy, except when he is the benefactor of good defense and transition points...

Yes when Shaq, Z gouskas, West, Varejo and Mo williams all left the team turned to shit
Also Yes with Shaq too when he left the Lakers. So did Derek Fisher, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, Horrace Grant, Rick Fox and Kareem Rush. LOL that's practically the whole team when you look at the minutes played.

I like how these smart guys want to paint Shaq and LeBron leaving as the only reason their former teams suffered, when anybody with eyeballs knows there was a lot more to it.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Yes with Shaq too when he left the Lakers. So did Derek Fisher, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, Horrace Grant, Rick Fox and Kareem Rush. LOL that's practically the whole team when you look at the minutes played.

I like how these smart guys want to paint Shaq and LeBron leaving as the only reason their former teams suffered, when anybody with eyeballs knows there was a lot more to it.

Oh and both of us forgot to mention the HC vacancies left by Jackson and Brown, along with there systems too. Oh my how did I forget about the mess that Rudy T had that year, the poor guy...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really tell me to search out what you posted to see you say Larry Hughes had "surgery on his finger and was never the same"...he was first team all defense and the NBA steal leader in Cleveland dumbass... Wow you are AWESOME!!!
After further review, looks like Larry did that while he was with Washington "the year before" he signed with Cleveland.

Larry Hughes NBA & ABA Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

you = :wtf:

Thanks for playing.....stupid fuck.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Varejeo is still on the team.

Shaq didn't play many minutes and was old and hardly ever healthy

West was a pretty good bench player.

Z was also another player that wasnt healthy. He was key when on the court, but was slow and had to bring Varejeo in for his lack of D.

Mo Williams was second best scorer, real good player.

There record dropped off partly bc of these guys, but mostly bc of the best player in the NBA...STUPID FUCKN TROLL!

LOL@this ghey boy trolling for :bj:s