• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is the criticism of Durant?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. I just hate people who clogg up threads by chasing others around, post nothing but ridicule because they have ZERO knowledge of basketball.

Sound familiar?? Anyone you know?

I'm sure you cried yourself to sleep when CBS went down. You couldn't chase HMS around 20hrs a day.

The next time you post knowledge about basketball will be the first.
I have to quote this for CL cause he's a big pussy and put me on ignore.

The truth hurts, I guess

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. I just hate people who clogg up threads by chasing others around, post nothing but ridicule because they have ZERO knowledge of basketball.

Sound familiar?? Anyone you know?

I'm sure you cried yourself to sleep when CBS went down. You couldn't chase HMS around 20hrs a day.

The next time you post knowledge about basketball will be the first.

Doors, have you noticed that a lot of the posters here have pictures of hot chicks in bikinis? Yet you have a picture of a dude in leather pants...

What's going on?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What facts have not been posted...? BigZ was a 2x all star fact... Mo Williams was an all star fact... Shaq was an all star in Phoenix a year before going to Cleveland, fact... Larry Hughes was all defensive first team in Cleveland fact... Eric Snow started in the finals and has always been a solid player and defender fact... What fact is not there for you to look up... Kwame Brown started with Chris Mihm, Luke Walton, Smush Parker a guy who couldn't start in Cleveland before starting for the Lakers... Am I stating things that aren't facts...? Or are you just dumber than I gave you credit for...?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doors, have you noticed that a lot of the posters here have pictures of hot chicks in bikinis? Yet you have a picture of a dude in leather pants...

What's going on?

LOL, the guy's a punk. always WAS, always WILL BE...

he can think whatever he likes. the fact is the guy's a sickening suck-up with an agenda. simply the truth...

anyways, if it's someone other than him, Turnip, or that idiot kid having a complaint i MIGHT listen to it, but it's just this clown...who basically says nothing worth listening to...

CL67

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What facts have not been posted...? BigZ was a 2x all star fact... Mo Williams was an all star fact... Shaq was an all star in Phoenix a year before going to Cleveland, fact... Larry Hughes was all defensive first team in Cleveland fact... Eric Snow started in the finals and has always been a solid player and defender fact... What fact is not there for you to look up... Kwame Brown started with Chris Mihm, Luke Walton, Smush Parker a guy who couldn't start in Cleveland before starting for the Lakers... Am I stating things that aren't facts...? Or are you just dumber than I gave you credit for...?

Well this discussion is over. Nicely played wlk. And let's not forget this is the West, not the powerpuff East.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's going on?
"Please love my Kobe"

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ask me if I have the internet???

I posted many times on CBS to debunk the bullshit above.

In fact I did here in Hurrican's troll thread.

Go read that to get your answers. Not my fault you're to stupid to re-write what Hurricane and Sman does then think they're facts.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
s'matter, li'l Jimmy? the truth hurt? keep on sucking up to the Heat and LeClown fans. it's what you're good at...

knob polishing. a door prize SPECIALTY. hope you remembered the wash cloth...

CL67

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know as well as I do that Lebron made him an all star. He never was one before and hasn't even gotten close to being one since. But we all know this so I know youre just giving me some static! Big Z was an all star by default. He was the only center alive then. Everyone else were former all stars on their way to being role players or dead of old age and injuries.

Eastern Centers 2003:

1. Ben Wallace
2. Dikembe Mutombo
3. Big Z
4. Antonio Davis
5. Brad Miller

Eastern Conference 2004:

1. Ben Wallace
2. Alonzo Mourning
3. Brad Miller (traded west)
4. Jamaal Magloire
5. Eddy Curry

Eastern Conference 2005:

1. Shaq
2. Ben Wallace
3. Big Z
4. Alonzo Mourning
5. Chris Bosh

That's not as bad as you're trying to make it sound...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ask me if I have the internet???

I posted many times on CBS to debunk the bullshit above.

In fact I did here in Hurrican's troll thread.

Go read that to get your answers. Not my fault you're to stupid to re-write what Hurricane and Sman does then think they're facts.

I wasn't aware we were at CBS... So I don't know what you're talking about... What I do know is I posted facts and you're calling facts something that Hurricane and Sman posted...go look it up dumbass... It's right there at basketball reference... You do know how to go to places that have records don't you...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't aware we were at CBS... So I don't know what you're talking about... What I do know is I posted facts and you're calling facts something that Hurricane and Sman posted...go look it up dumbass... It's right there at basketball reference... You do know how to go to places that have records don't you...?

:pop2:

hehe, don't mind me, y'all...

CL67

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that reminds me(i know, off topic. i'm SURE this'll add another day to door prizes' period), me, the wife, and my daughter are gonna check out that new Iron Man flick tomorrow, wlk. i'll tell you if it's any good...

CL67

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, let me know if it's okay to take those 2 goofs to my left... 4 and 8...the others have been okay but they are on the line...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I do know that you're clueless when you start throwing out names like Eric Snow, Larry Hughes, Shaq.

I know what happened but you just go by what others say. Go look at NBA reference or the history if you're to young to remember.

Weak trolling on your part.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm trolling by stating facts that can be found on reputable sites, and you're the bible because you know what you saw...? Please shut the hell up and sit back down son... You offer nothing but an opinion, and we all have em right asshole... Oops meant we all have opinions and they're like assholes right, but yours just seem full of shit...

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm trolling by stating facts that can be found on reputable sites, and you're the bible because you know what you saw...? Please shut the hell up and sit back down son... You offer nothing but an opinion, and we all have em right asshole... Oops meant we all have opinions and they're like assholes right, but yours just seem full of shit...

well, not trying to be(TOO much of:laugh3:) a dick, but i rest my case. classic door prize...

CL67

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really tell me to search out what you posted to see you say Larry Hughes had "surgery on his finger and was never the same"...he was first team all defense and the NBA steal leader in Cleveland dumbass... Wow you are AWESOME!!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really tell me to search out what you posted to see you say Larry Hughes had "surgery on his finger and was never the same"...he was first team all defense and the NBA steal leader in Cleveland dumbass... Wow you are AWESOME!!!

i guess he was speaking like someone who has "ZERO knowledge of basketball"...

sorry, couldn't resist...:lol:

CL67

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how did that help the Cavs scoring? He was brought to cleveland to score in the playoffs dumbass. You don't give SG's a 5 year deal worth 70mil for their defense.

Like I said, weak trolling.

And CL is even further proving my point in the last 20mins.....nothing ever brought to the table about basketball. Just a cheerleader who rides the peters of other Laker posters.