• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is the criticism of Durant?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was when the Eastern Conference was garbage. Iverson did the same thing. The only difference is Iverson won a game in the finals and didn't humilate himself like Lebron did.

Anyother brilliant comments, montsho11?

Have to agree, the only series you could really point to would be against Detroit and even then that team was on it's last leg in terms of playing together. Detroit would have smashed them any year before then.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan won a title in 2003 and had the best record in the NBA without a sidekick.

And dont suggest that Parker or Ginobili were sidekicks at the time. They were nobodies a few years away from blossoming. Parker could not even beat out Speedy Claxton for the fulltime PG gig. Robinson was essentially a shell.

The 2003 Spurs were the only team in recent memory who were a man band who won it all.

It is like saying the 2007 Boston Celtics had Rajon Rondo. Or the 2006 Lakers had Andrew Bynum. Rondo was not Rondo in 2007...and Bynum was not Bynum in 2006.

Akeem Olajuwon also did in in 1994 and possibly 1995 (depending on how you value Drexler).

But, the instances are few and far between.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was when the Eastern Conference was garbage. Iverson did the same thing. The only difference is Iverson won a game in the finals and didn't humilate himself like Lebron did.

Anyother brilliant comments, montsho11?
Yes. I heard the S in your name stands for scrotum. Do you really call yourself Scrotum Man? I already know whos scrotum your on but just wanted to verify.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan won a title in 2003 and had the best record in the NBA without a sidekick.

And dont suggest that Parker or Ginobili were sidekicks at the time. They were nobodies a few years away from blossoming. Parker could not even beat out Speedy Claxton for the fulltime PG gig. Robinson was essentially a shell.

The 2003 Spurs were the only team in recent memory who were a man band who won it all.

It is like saying the 2007 Boston Celtics had Rajon Rondo. Or the 2006 Lakers had Andrew Bynum. Rondo was not Rondo in 2007...and Bynum was not Bynum in 2006.

Akeem Olajuwon also did in in 1994 and possibly 1995 (depending on how you value Drexler).

But, the instances are few and far between.
I would disagree. Not to diminish Duncan and Akeems achievement but they both had excellent teams with HOF coaches. Lebron had a crappy team and coach. Yes the eastern conference was weaker than the west but it was still pro basketball.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're interested in my scrotum Montsho? Get the fuck out of here. I told you I'm not gay. Go stalk another dude.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're interested in my scrotum Montsho? Get the fuck out of here. I told you I'm not gay. Go stalk another dude.
Are you having problems reading or do you just want me to be interested in your scrotum? I can respect that you are gay but thats your lifestyle not mine.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo Williams was an all star... How is he not a side kick... He is balling in Utah as a number 1... Mo Williams would start on more than half of the NBA teams right now and the ones he couldn't have all star type PGs there already... Big Z all star... Jamison former all star, Shaq all star the year before going to the Cavs... Larry Hughes all star... He sure had a lot of AllStars to have had no team mates... It's not like they started Luke Walton, Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, Chris Duhon, Robert Sacre etc...

:sadbron:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wlk3...aka...Sman, you know you're not allowed to have an alternate account

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real choke artist should be Carmelo, although the Lakers were really strong at the time, Denver proved they have a great coach and a great supporting cast. Carmelo is Kobe Jr. to me, he still hasn't learned after all those ass whoopings he was handed in the West.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't let the facts get in the way of your hate...look up the rosters and credentials... Shouldn't be hard with this thing called the Internet...

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys like Kobe and Lebron will always get criticize more than guys like Durant, because they have bigger egos and people love seeing them fail. Its that simple.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doors, the admin's kick you out for multiple accounts, that means we'd be gone, asswipe....Speaking of multiple accounts, I'm sure that's why your other account Zags never showed up...Exactly...

Peace!!!!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't let the facts get in the way of your hate...look up the rosters and credentials... Shouldn't be hard with this thing called the Internet...
Facts have to be posted first in order for them to be called facts. You haven't done that.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this guy's ALWAYS been a dickhead. hates the Lakers and Lakers fans alike...

gotta feel the li'l twerp...:lol:

CL67

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no sign of Zags on this board, hmmmmm makes you think who could be the double agent here....I know Montsho has denied it.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doors, the admin's kick you out for multiple accounts, that means we'd be gone, asswipe....Speaking of multiple accounts, I'm sure that's why your other account Zags never showed up...Exactly...

Peace!!!!
And I'm sure that's why your RHD account never showed up.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy's ALWAYS been a dickhead. hates the Lakers and Lakers fans alike...

gotta feel the li'l twerp...:lol:

CL67

Not true. I just hate people who clogg up threads by chasing others around, post nothing but ridicule because they have ZERO knowledge of basketball.

Sound familiar?? Anyone you know?

I'm sure you cried yourself to sleep when CBS went down. You couldn't chase HMS around 20hrs a day.

The next time you post knowledge about basketball will be the first.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo Williams was an all star... How is he not a side kick... He is balling in Utah as a number 1... Mo Williams would start on more than half of the NBA teams right now and the ones he couldn't have all star type PGs there already... Big Z all star... Jamison former all star, Shaq all star the year before going to the Cavs... Larry Hughes all star... He sure had a lot of AllStars to have had no team mates... It's not like they started Luke Walton, Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, Chris Duhon, Robert Sacre etc...

:sadbron:
You know as well as I do that Lebron made him an all star. He never was one before and hasn't even gotten close to being one since. But we all know this so I know youre just giving me some static! Big Z was an all star by default. He was the only center alive then. Everyone else were former all stars on their way to being role players or dead of old age and injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know as well as I do that Lebron made him an all star. He never was one before and hasn't even gotten close to being one since. But we all know this so I know youre just giving me some static! Big Z was an all star by default. He was the only center alive then. Everyone else were former all stars on their way to being role players or dead of old age and injuries.

Yeah Lebron made him an allstar by whining to the media that he wasn't put on the team. Suddenly a spot opens up and guess who becomes an allstar? I guess that's lebron's way of making him better....

Let's look at the stats...Mo williams the year before he becomes a Cav averages 17.2 pts per game and 6.3 assists. shooting .480 from the field.

With Lebron he averages 16.8 ppg, 4.6 assits, shooting .454...

Like I said, the stats tell you Lebron makes everyone around him worse. Espn tells you he makes players better....

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a playoffs game without his sidekick, he had 0 points in the 4th quarter of a game where the Thunder needed him to show up big time in the 4th to lead them to a victory. Everyone needs to stop giving Durant a free pass
Although I've always liked Kevin...:agree: