• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is the criticism of Durant?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...so I'm trolling while you continue to post opinion...perhaps you pay your SG to be a lock down defender and lead the league in steals which will help in transition...that directly helps your scoring dumbass...

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many steals did Larry Hughes get? Must be a lot to get all those transition points. Just face it... Lebron had a horrible supporting cast around him in Cleveland, although I think if the 2013 version of Lebron played with those Cleveland supporting casts he would win the title. Hes just that good right now.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen enough... You're right, you're so much smarter than the rest of us you win...this thread is t even about Kobe or Lebron and though I'm a Lakers can I don't know what you are this arguement is in the wrong thread...but next time we debate please have more than I watched the game because I did too...now beat before I get the baby powder...:sadbron:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the Lebron is the best in the game right now, but his teams weren't as bad as people claim... He's been surrounded for the most part by defenders and shooters which are perfect for his skill set as a pass first guy...it is what it is...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Durant... It's sort of early to call him a choker...he's been known as a finisher but this is the first time he's been alone and I feel he tried to be a team guy...he will have to be more aggressive in the coming games... If he lays another egg, best believe he's going to feel the heat...

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call Lebron a pass first guy, he plays kind of like Larry who would usually make the right basketball play whether he shoots it or passes it. If Lebron had a post up game in Cleveland like he does now then he would have been able to use his shooters better though.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not that he choked, but that he quit in the 4th quarter. He just gave up on plays and stood at the top of the key.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Durant... It's sort of early to call him a choker...he's been known as a finisher but this is the first time he's been alone and I feel he tried to be a team guy...he will have to be more aggressive in the coming games... If he lays another egg, best believe he's going to feel the heat...

That is almost exactly what I said earlier, it is too early we will wait and see. But I feel if he doesn't get out of first round (doubt it) then that is a choke even w/o Westbrook...IMO

Other than that it is too early to say

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call Lebron a pass first guy, he plays kind of like Larry who would usually make the right basketball play whether he shoots it or passes it. If Lebron had a post up game in Cleveland like he does now then he would have been able to use his shooters better though.

I could agree that he looks to score first, but that is what opens up the passing and open teammates.

There are times were he is the zone and looks to score. Other times his driving ability opens up open shots. I just think he is great at both, neither is above.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read your post and yeah pretty much the same thing... But the biggest thing about if they lose is that it's basically saying Harden is a better leader and maybe the better player as even without WB the Thunder are better than the Rockets... So Durant has a lot of pressure...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is definitely a pass first guy...a shot first guy doesn't a stage that many assists...lol

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can call him a pass first guy. When I think of pass first I think of Jason Kidd or Rondo. Lebron just makes the right basketball play and takes whatever the defense gives them, and if nothing is happening, he posts up or drives to the basket and takes what he wants.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can call him a pass first guy. When I think of pass first I think of Jason Kidd or Rondo. Lebron just makes the right basketball play and takes whatever the defense gives them, and if nothing is happening, he posts up or drives to the basket and takes what he wants.

This year I'll agree but prior, no way... He wanted to pass way too much...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is definitely a pass first guy...a shot first guy doesn't a stage that many assists...lol

Yeah but it isn't that it is his ABILITY to score at anywhere on the court now. But he has always been a great passer and looks to set up his teammates, especially the ones struggling---gets them quality shots.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year I'll agree but prior, no way... He wanted to pass way too much...

Especially late in games, that is why everyone was criticizing him. He was just trying to get someone open and best shot poasible---just an instinct of his. Now he knows HE needs to be the guy, but I'm sure he can trust Ray Ray in the corner now just as much as himself...lol

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the Lebron is the best in the game right now, but his teams weren't as bad as people claim... He's been surrounded for the most part by defenders and shooters which are perfect for his skill set as a pass first guy...it is what it is...
I'm glad you agree he is the best in the game. His teams were not terrible but way less than adequate. Anyone saying he had a good team is reaching for an alternate reality. No way anyone else takes that team to the heights he did. But this is really about Durant and he is capable of doing the same thing if given some time. He has a much better team than Lebron had. KD just has to figure it out along with Brooks.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron's skill set is such that anybody can thrive in his system. You have to understand that Lebron leads the Heat in points, assists and rebounding. Lebron's ability to switch as a facilitator to a scorer on the fly makes it very difficult to defend the Heat.

The Cavaliers team was bad. When Lebron left the Cavaliers, see how quickly they dropped in the standings. It is similar to when Shaq left the Lakers.