• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where do you rank them?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt they needed every break, fumble , sack, lucky bounce and catch by Julian for Pats to have had any chance. If Brady started going 3 and out late in the 3rd and 4th and giving the ball back to Ryan, goodnight Irene and they lose as bad as GB did to ATl. Its good to be on the receiving end of lucky breaks after the Tyre catch and then Seattle's Kearse bobble catch that almost cost them that SB. 2 unlucky SB losses to NY and 2 lucky SB wins to Seattle and ATL

Better to be lucky than good for sure, but if you're already good and you get wee bit of luck....

Still say more poor play on Hot Lanta's side than luck on the Pats though. You can make your luck sometimes by doing what you do best. And the Pats did that for sure.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I read every time you type

"The Falcons didnt blow the lead, Tom took it from them.....Matt Ryan and the Falcons didnt choke"

I know thats what you really want to say
Quick question how do you keep from getting dizzy with all the spinning you do? Is the sec
I hope you're right but I just don't see him having a monster year even if he stays healthy. I give him a max of 700 yards and 8 TD's which would still be very nice to have but I still like Cook more at the TE position.
MB is also an excellent blocker which will help the run game. He's a team guy so good to have in the locker room. A little quirky but GB needs a little flair. He'll be a favorite with the fans.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I read every time you type

"The Falcons didnt blow the lead, Tom took it from them.....Matt Ryan and the Falcons didnt choke"

I know thats what you really want to say

How do you keep from getting dizzy and puking with all the spinning you do? Is the secret to keep your eyes closed? Same way you watch games?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question how do you keep from getting dizzy with all the spinning you do? Is the sec

MB is also an excellent blocker which will help the run game. He's a team guy so good to have in the locker room. A little quirky but GB needs a little flair. He'll be a favorite with the fans.

From what I heard he was more of a cancer with Dal and later on with the Bears. Pats have a way of turning those kinds of players into team players but IDK if the Pack have that kind of ability. We shall see and I hop you're right.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I heard he was more of a cancer with Dal and later on with the Bears. Pats have a way of turning those kinds of players into team players but IDK if the Pack have that kind of ability. We shall see and I hop you're right.
Winning cures a lot of things. Both Dallas and the Bears sucked when he was there. I think he'll be fine unless GB takes a big nose dive.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want him to do what exactly there ? He's in the pocket so he can't throw it away . You want him to chick it up for grabs? Give me the alternative ending you would've liked to have seen . It's a blitz so he doesn't have time to elude so what scenario in your mind is the best there?

throw it at the feet of the RB curling out of the backfield, overthrow the the hot receiver crossing over the middle, anything but take a sack

watch the replay and you can see the options that he had

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted Eli's 2007 and 2011 postseason numbers for you yesterday, squashing your never ending theory that Eli was just along for the ride

But the next time you admit the Pats may have lost because of Tom Brady, will be the first time ever

No one is holding their breath

TB12 plays defence?

He left the field handing the defense the lead in each of those games. They failed to hold.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB12 plays defence?

He left the field handing the defense the lead in each of those games. They failed to hold.

He put up 14 points with a record setting offense in the biggest game of the season

I wouldnt be putting that on the defense

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He put up 14 points with a record setting offense in the biggest game of the season

I wouldnt be putting that on the defense

I would too, however that doesn't change the fact he gave the team the lead and the chance to win if they, defence, would just hold and run the clock out.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would too, however that doesn't change the fact he gave the team the lead and the chance to win if they, defence, would just hold and run the clock out.

Youre right....This conversation was more about the myth that Eli was along for the ride, when in reality, in both 07 and 11, he had very good postseason runs

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre right....This conversation was more about the myth that Eli was along for the ride, when in reality, in both 07 and 11, he had very good postseason runs

You can't spell elite without Eli.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't spell elite without Eli.

eli-manning-snl-motion-capture-sketch-touchdown-dance.png

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality though, he is a decent/serviceable QB for the NFL. There are only a very small number of truly elite qbs these days, so serviceable is all you really need to win it all.

Im more excited for this season than most any other season, including the SB years, where we didnt expect much....Could have the best defense in the league, Brandon Marshall and the 1st round TE added to Shepard and Beckham.....But my greatest concern is Eli at this stage

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put Brady in the top five. Bellicheat is the true genius in Boston. Whgen Brady has been unavailable, other QBs have stepped and been just as good for the Cheatriots.

I'd put Wilson in the top five if (1) He gives up Hollywood and (2) They get him an offensive line. We all know Pete Carroll is no genius like Bellicheat so whatever Wilson earns is all his credit.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put Brady in the top five. Bellicheat is the true genius in Boston. Whgen Brady has been unavailable, other QBs have stepped and been just as good for the Cheatriots.

I'd put Wilson in the top five if (1) He gives up Hollywood and (2) They get him an offensive line. We all know Pete Carroll is no genius like Bellicheat so whatever Wilson earns is all his credit.

Well said

(still a fruitcake)

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im more excited for this season than most any other season, including the SB years, where we didnt expect much....Could have the best defense in the league, Brandon Marshall and the 1st round TE added to Shepard and Beckham.....But my greatest concern is Eli at this stage
Hi Dirt. What was your reaction when Eli came out of the closet and admitted to a relationship with Aaron Rodgers and threesomes with Aaron and Kevin Lanflisi?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Dirt. What was your reaction when Eli came out of the closet and admitted to a relationship with Aaron Rodgers and threesomes with Aaron and Kevin Lanflisi?

Hi Cotton, miss ya

Excited, turned on, beside myself

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Cotton, miss ya

Excited, turned on, beside myself

The Yankees need to change their name. I find it culturally offensive to all white men from the south. The Giants should also change their name. There is not a team called the 'dwarfs' or the 'midgets' is there? 'Giants' is biologically offense to all short people. The Knickerbockers should also change their name. It is obviously a gay taunt. Probably better change the Rangers name too. Texas had the first Rangers. The Texas Rangers were formed to act as Sam Houston's personal body guards during the war for Texas independence. NY Rangers are frauds.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Yankees need to change their name. I find it culturally offensive to all white men from the south. The Giants should also change their name. There is not a team called the 'dwarfs' or the 'midgets' is there? 'Giants' is biologically offense to all short people. The Knickerbockers should also change their name. It is obviously a gay taunt. Probably better change the Rangers name too. Texas had the first Rangers. The Texas Rangers were formed to act as Sam Houston's personal body guards during the war for Texas independence. NY Rangers are frauds.

Lmao

This is why I miss ya